Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Europe calling, is everyone here American? And no-one seems to be online. Are you all napping after lunch?

I think there far too many youngsters that think an older women is only wanting son/mum play. WRONG! Give me an older but experienced guy any time.

(and I have no idea why it says "virgin" underneath my name! How amusing)

greetings from Oregon USA...I'm Kelleebabes..enjoy the fun naughty world of sexual fun with all of us 50 and over here in the PLAYGROUND ...Welcome!:devil:

Hi, Europe calling, is everyone here American? And no-one seems to be online. Are you all napping after lunch?

I think there far too many youngsters that think an older women is only wanting son/mum play. WRONG! Give me an older but experienced guy any time.

Hi Julie:
Welcome to the thread. There are few of us who are usually here during the daytime (US).
Feel free to say hi.
ciao

Hello and welcome, Julie.... and don't worry, you won't stay a 'virgin' for long in here, lol ;)

Hi

Hiya. You should be proud to be a virgin haha!! Can I be a friend please and together we can work out a way for both of us to lose our cherries !!
am at jamesmacken24@yahoo.com as I cant message you here
Jim xox (Am well into my 50s)

I am interested

I would love to chat with you. I am a man in my 70s. A man very interested in older women's opinions about sex, and sexual pleasure. Contact me!:devil:

Hello Europe

Welcome, Julie
where in Europe?
I'd love to be your friend from 'over here'

Sexy seniors

The sexiest woman I every fucked was 67. She Had a pussy of a 30 yr old and nice 36c tits, Wish I could fuck her again

I am almost 60 and in better shape than I've been since 27. My motivation? I read in the personals "men seeking women" "seeking HWP woman, no BBW." I don't want to have a sexless future widowhood; so I'm shaping up. My husband thinks it's for him. We certainly enjoy the new me together; but my goals are long term

older women are sexy and much more grounded, at least in my experience, also cum a lot more. I'm not 50 yet but every year just keeps on getting better. (the truth is I have not been with someone for 2 years, and the last one was 53, I was 43, good times though)

I am almost 60 and in better shape than I've been since 27. My motivation? I read in the personals "men seeking women" "seeking HWP woman, no BBW." I don't want to have a sexless future widowhood; so I'm shaping up. My husband thinks it's for him. We certainly enjoy the new me together; but my goals are long term

Damn CC, that's cold
I'd better go poolside with kickingit.

Good morning to all the well seasoned folks on the thread and to Crazy Christine for telling us we can do better :) welcome to all the new comers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back