LeBron James opts out of final yr on hs contract, $21.5 million per yr, not enough

when he went to Miami, he changed the way he signed his name

so that he made even MORE money

STOP TEH BEE ESS!

LeBron is a bitch. He might not leave, but he is still a bitch. I'm tired of his shit.

No it isn't. He's not taking a single meeting with another team. This was a pre-planned move for him to take advantage of the new TV deal.

He said he wasn't taking a single meeting last year too. And look what happened.

Yeah, caps are meaningless. :rolleyes:

no, I mean the shit about "taking" less from teh team is meaningless

IT IS!

its a way of saying, LOOK HOW GREAT I AM AND HOW TEAM PERFECT I AM.....and they get MORE from ads from it

stop the BEE ESS

Panda

Louie P

Josh H

etc etc

were ALL better with their former teams who wanted to give em hundreds of millions, they went for millions more

NO ONE TAKES LESS

ESPN reports Love and James were spotted "huddling" at a hotel pool in Los Angeles yesterday. That cinches it for me. They will both be back in Cleveland. Most of the team will be back, and they will be tough to beat next season.

you have to be a total moron to believe anyone leaves any $ on the table

you have to be a total moron to believe anyone leaves any $ on the table

LeBron James is rolling in money. He wants another championship, badly. Especially if he can get it in Cleveland. Kevin Love also wants a championship. Badly. James probably flew to Los Angeles to talk Love into staying, telling him he will also stay if Love does and telling him they can win a ring together next season. That shit works. Love will stay. And so will James.

Back