What do you get out of nudity?

I LOOOOOVE being naked outside!!! For me, it CAN BE very sexual, but it doesn't always HAVE to be. I love being seen and admired, even if it's just a wink or a nod... but at the same time, and I'm going to sound like a cosmic hippie from up the road in San Francisco, but I feel so SMALL in the great cosmic dance when I'm nude outdoors, as if the heavens can see me and notice me, but acknowledge that I'm only an infinitesimally small part of the cosmos' history. THAT is one hell of a feeling, and will easily alleviate a lot of anxiety as well... to finally admit that you can't control everything, and things will keep on going... <3

On another note. Where does everyone go in the winter months in the northeast, east coast, and southeast to get there nudity needs filled?

I did a lot of nude sunbathing in the 90's. I had several women friends I enjoyed going with to a clothing optional lake nearby. I recall feeling erotically charged when nude out in the open with other naked couples and even small groups just a few feet away.......It was a casual, good feeling.
Definitely had some hot moments....knowing I'm being watched as I rub lotion all over my friends back and legs....kneading her plush, tanned ass, grazing her slit with my fingers.........

On another note. Where does everyone go in the winter months in the northeast, east coast, and southeast to get there nudity needs filled?
This is part of the thrill: BEING CREATIVE!

I have some acreage, and while I admit this does not happen a lot because so many things have to align in order for it to happen, but there is nothing like snowshoeing out into the woods to a hunting cabin I have, making a nice fire and then getting naked and reading a good book. All during that I am so hyper focused on sounds of anyone approaching, that it makes what I am doing so thrilling, but also scary. I feel so vulnerable, and yet so fulfilled.

It does not happen a lot because the weather has to be right, snowing or very overcast so no one sees the smoke from the chimney and comes out to investigate, and of course it takes some time for the fire to reach the point where being without clothes is even possible. But when it does happen, it is incredible. It is just this amazing feeling of serenity, watching the snow fall, being in the middle of the woods with nothing around, no clothing on, and the snow lightly falling. Yet it feels just as good to shed everything, curl up, and get lost in a book. A person does not need to be naked to do all that, but it feels amazingly so when a person does.

Winter is also not ALWAYS cold. Sometimes there is 50 degree days in the middle of January where it suddenly feels like it is 80 degrees out due to being acclimated to cold temperatures. A person can go nude, and it feels amazing with a rush of Vitamin D being absorbed to boot. It cannot be for hours on end, but the contrast feels amazing.

Other ways to beat the cold is to get the euphoric feeling, but without being fully nude. Try going bottomless instead of fully nude. It feels almost as good, and for some reason, having a top on makes a body feel warmer. This is a great way to extend nudity on the shoulder season of autumn and spring.

Being creative in winter also means figuring out where heat is. It really is surprising how much heat the world creates. I am not the only one who works in an industry where a lot of heat is generated and must be vented. A lunch break without clothes, hidden from coworkers is not very hard to do where I work, and probably not for others who are creative. And as a side note, getting naked at work is insanely surreal!!

50F... 10C, isn't it? That's almost when I stop using tights under jeans or a long skirt, preferably waiting until 15C though.

Frankly, for me nudity is just a natural thing. I don't usually get any special kick out of it, so I don't bother suffering any shivering because of it.

Nudity for me has so many aspects. When I was a young teenager a few friends and I used to go swimming up at a small lake near where we lived. One day one of our group had forgotten her swim suit. As we were all the same age, in fact in the same year at school, we were quite familiar seeing each other naked in the showers after sports or P.E. So, we all went skinny dipping. It was certainly not an issue for any of us.

Swimming at the lake naked became a regular thing that summer. This very quickly became sunbathing nude. My greatest memories of that summer was the sense of freedom that being naked gave me. The physical sensation of feeling the sun's warmth on my body and sometimes a gentle waft of breeze on my still wet skin became rather erotic ( I say that knowing now what an erotic sensation was!).

Often, all these years later, as I lay naked in my garden, or on a beach, I recall those memorable delights. The same pleasurable (if not erotic) sensations come flooding back to me. It is pleasing to me to know that there are so many young people having exactly the same feelings of discovery. We naturists (nudists or whatever tag you wish to label us with) are here, we are happy with who and what we are, and are going nowhere. There are only two other types of people ..... those who have not tried it, and those who are jealous of our ability to relish and enjoy our nudity.

To all my friends )known and unknown) HAPPY NAKED DAYS!

Tessa x

I've been a closet nudist all my life. I'd rather be naked than dressed, but unfortunately did not marry someone with the same attitude. I used to have a spot outdoors where I could strip off, but that place is no longer accessible. While my wife will not join me at home, I usually run around the house naked, or at lesst bottomless.

Would love to go to a resort - there's actually one in the region here - but it's too cool now to run around outdoors with no clothes on here, and my wife would never join me, and even if they'd let a single guy in, she'd never understand my desire to go.

I've been a closet nudist all my life. I'd rather be naked than dressed, but unfortunately did not marry someone with the same attitude. I used to have a spot outdoors where I could strip off, but that place is no longer accessible. While my wife will not join me at home, I usually run around the house naked, or at lesst bottomless.

Would love to go to a resort - there's actually one in the region here - but it's too cool now to run around outdoors with no clothes on here, and my wife would never join me, and even if they'd let a single guy in, she'd never understand my desire to go.
Lots of things we have in common. I do have a spot outdoors but it’s only a chair on my deck where I can sit out nude, and a rural second home where I have a little more freedom but it’s 600 miles away. As to the nearby resort, she says I should go by myself but I have the same “single guy” reservations and I’m a big introvert so going without someone I know well is a hurdle. Maybe one day.

Not sure what it is. but i enjoy having my morning coffee naked. Sleep naked. Summer time i enjoy when ever i can to sneak in some sun caressing my body. But winter enjoy being naked in from of my wood burner, feeling the heat from it caressing my body and the reflection of the orange flames on me like it was the sun.

It's -5°C here today (the least cold day of the week), a magical winter wonderland with all the snow. But indoors it's nice +23°C and I will spend most of this holiday naked.

If I were alone I would probably get cosy in clothes, but somehow I can do without in the presence of my Dom - and a whole day like this is mostly about ordinary things like watching tv, cooking and eating.

Even during the winter I enjoy spending some time outdoors nude. It's a different experience, which is a part of the fun.
My winter time outdoors nude is limited but I still like to take the trash out to the bins or step outside for a few minutes when I let the dog out. The trees that provide my summer privacy have shed their leaves so I mostly go out at twilight or nighttime but I still love the feeling of the crisp air on my skin and knowing I’m outdoors nude in the middle of a neighborhood of half acre lots.

My winter time outdoors nude is limited but I still like to take the trash out to the bins or step outside for a few minutes when I let the dog out. The trees that provide my summer privacy have shed their leaves so I mostly go out at twilight or nighttime but I still love the feeling of the crisp air on my skin and knowing I’m outdoors nude in the middle of a neighborhood of half acre lots.
I relate completely.

With it being autumn in Australia, temperatures have started dropping, and for me it's one of two parts of the year (the other being spring) that I truly enjoy my naked lifestyle. During these times I go totally natural, no shaving, deodorant, I don't consumer meat, I want to be totally healthy. Except for my wine intake ha ha!

Some of my friends join me from time to time, and this isn't always a good thing. My friend Gabi from Sydney is a woman of greek heritage. Classically beautiful, she's just hit 60 but looks amazing. Like me, she's also straight, so sorry to disappoint :)

Gabi normally doesn't embrace a naked lifestyle, but when she comes to my winery it seems to go to extremes. As a person I simply don't tend to produce a lot of odour. Gabi does. In fact I'd say that Gabi was one of the reasons deodorant was invented, as her body odour is extreme.

The other thing, is I generally am naked only outside, but when at my place Gabi doesn't wear any clothes anywhere. Without being too gross, I can always tell when her vagina has been close to my wooden dining chairs :)

Aside from that I always enjoy naked times with friends, and very rarely has anything sexual come from it!

We are having a mini heatwave in Australia - one thing I refuse to do naked is my ride-on mower. I don't like sitting in a puddle of sweat, and having mowed grass sticking to my body isn't a good feeling! :)
Definitely an activity for Spring and Autumn - I did it when I was on a rural block out of sight of all neighbours.

In our neighborhood, we had a rash of nighttime robberies a few years back, and half the neighbors now have trail-cams or security camera front and back. Everybody sees everything now. My neighbors have told me about all the deer walking about in our backyard in the evenings. I've toyed with an idea for a story relating to that.

Back