What do you get out of nudity?

JenniZinc

Housewife With Past
I'm curious about this ....... does being naked outside feel sexual?

Almost 13 years ago I bought a farm/winery and moved there with my partner. He has no interest in agriculture, as he's a music video editor and works indoors. He also has a funny attitude to nudity, he'll happily have a skinny dip with me in our pool, but will wrap a towel around himself on the way back to the house. We have no neighbours in view, so it's totally private!

Over the years I have gradually embraced a naked lifestyle. To me it feels healthy and natural. Between spring and early autumn, I will head out into the paddocks wearing nothing but a pair of gumboots and a hat (and loads of sunscreen as I'm blonde and fair skinned).

I mostly work a reasonable way from the house, so it's just me and nature .... I bring a drink bottle, but there's no toilet, so I have to make do where possible. I end up totally filthy by day's end, but hey, there's no clothes to wash!

Things have become interesting in the past. Sometimes trades people will show up unannounced. I find it easier to either hide out in the field, or just pretend there's nothing to see here, walk past them into the house and put some clothes on. I will make a funny comment about being sprung and it's good for a laugh.

In Australia we harvest grapes in the warmer months so at times we have seasonal workers, mostly from overseas (although none during COVID, it was impossible finding people). It's nothing for them to show up on Monday instead of Wednesday, so I have often been caught out in the vines.

It's got the the point that I'm so immune to the feeling that I will sometimes just continue to work with them around me as though nothing's happened. They probably are trying to figure out why a pale, plump, middle-aged woman is trying to achieve!

And in case your wondering, none of them had ever stripped off with me (even though there's a few Brazilian guys that I could have done with) 😅

Purist 'naturists' will say nudity has nothing to do with sexuality. Not me. Being honest it makes me absolutely horny, even the thought of it. I don't know why as 99% of the time, nobody can see me.

And here's me now half wondering what I'm even expecting from writing this. Temps have dropped for the next few days, and I'm really worked up, wondering whether I'll need to rug up today or brave it!

Last edited:
I'm curious about this ....... does being naked outside feel sexual?

Almost 13 years ago I bought a farm/winery and moved there with my partner. He has no interest in agriculture, as he's a music video editor and works indoors. He also has a funny attitude to nudity, he'll happily have a skinny dip with me in our pool, but will wrap a towel around himself on the way back to the house. We have no neighbours in view, so it's totally private!

Over the years I have gradually embraced a naked lifestyle. To me it feels healthy and natural. Between spring and early autumn, I will head out into the paddocks wearing nothing but a pair of gumboots and a hat (and loads of sunscreen as I'm blonde and fair skinned).

I mostly work a reasonable way from the house, so it's just me and nature .... I bring a drink bottle, but there's no toilet, so I have to make do where possible. I end up totally filthy by day's end, but hey, there's no clothes to wash!

Things have become interesting in the past. Sometimes trades people will show up unannounced. I find it easier to either hide out in the field, or just pretend there's nothing to see here, walk past them into the house and put some clothes on. I will make a funny comment about being sprung and it's good for a laugh.

In Australia we harvest grapes in the warmer months so at times we have seasonal workers, mostly from overseas (although none during COVID, it was impossible finding people). It's nothing for them to show up on Monday instead of Wednesday, so I have often been caught out in the vines.

It's got the the point that I'm so immune to the feeling that I will sometimes just continue to work with them around me as though nothing's happened. They probably are trying to figure out why a pale, plump, middle-aged woman is trying to achieve!

And in case your wondering, none of them had ever stripped off with me (even though there's a few Brazilian guys that I could have done with) 😅

Purist 'naturists' will say nudity has nothing to do with sexuality. Not me. Being honest it makes me absolutely horny, even the thought of it. I don't know why as 99% of the time, nobody can see me.

And here's me now half wondering what I'm even expecting from writing this. Temps have dropped for the next few days, and I'm really worked up, wondering weather I'll need to rug up today or brave it!
I remember back when proof reading was a thing. :)

Nudity is the acceptance of who you are. It is normal and natural, and it is liberating.

Nudity isn’t for everyone, but for me, it’s everything. Being naked is my natural state, and wearing clothes feels restrictive. I understand that this may sound ‘too much’ for many people, or perhaps it challenges people because they are only naked in the shower. Either way, I respect that we are all unique in our attitude towards nudity, but I think we all need to agree that spending time nude is entirely normal and natural, and nudity is downright sexy.

Nudity is the acceptance of who you are. It is normal and natural, and it is liberating.

Nudity isn’t for everyone, but for me, it’s everything. Being naked is my natural state, and wearing clothes feels restrictive. I understand that this may sound ‘too much’ for many people, or perhaps it challenges people because they are only naked in the shower. Either way, I respect that we are all unique in our attitude towards nudity, but I think we all need to agree that spending time nude is entirely normal and natural, and nudity is downright sexy.
For me, I feel relief when I strip my clothes off, and there is nothing as comforting as sleeping naked. Yes, everyone has their opinions about nudity, but it's strange that society teaches us to not accept what is truly our natural state.

For me, I feel relief when I strip my clothes off, and there is nothing as comforting as sleeping naked. Yes, everyone has their opinions about nudity, but it's strange that society teaches us to not accept what is truly our natural state.
I agree. Sleeping naked is the most restful. It took awhile to adjust to not wearing clothing. But once I did I feel much healthier nude. I wish there were more opportunities to be naked outdoors.

Nope, no nakey for me. Not even for sleep. I'm always afraid I'll have a fire and have to run out of the house without any clothes.
Totally get it, I still hate the vulnerable feeling of being naked when I'm not supposed to be. My partner once played the trust game at the beach, where I handed him my bikini bottom under water and he swam away from me. He eventually saw sense and swam back, but the thought of fronting the beachgoers bottomless freaked me out!

Totally get it, I still hate the vulnerable feeling of being naked when I'm not supposed to be. My partner once played the trust game at the beach, where I handed him my bikini bottom under water and he swam away from me. He eventually saw sense and swam back, but the thought of fronting the beachgoers bottomless freaked me out!
That's it exactly. I feel self conscious and vulnerable. Naked just isn't for me and that is ok

I'm not a young chick anymore. I used to be quite the looker back in the day.

That statement makes me sound like I'm 90.
Ah don't sell yourself short, I bet you're still a looker. I say that all the time and a ways from 90 :):):)

I’d be naked all the time if I could. One of my favorite experiences was walking down the beach naked. It was almost dark and there were plenty of people on the beach

I once sent to a pool party with a woman I was dating. Some of the married women at the party liked to pull the swim trunks off the men and throw them over the fence. I was one of those guys. But I didn’t mind at all getting out of the pool naked and slowly walking around to get my swim trunks.

I know your feeling exactly. I farm also and do it naked as much as possible and safe to do. I have been going to nude beaches since I was 16 and there is nothing sexual about it there either butit is still a neightened experienced in so many ways including sexual in a back handed way..
Like you say , once you do it for so long it becomes normal and you forget you are naked and you sort of become immune to the textile worlds thoughts and ideas about nudity. Its still fun and practiced daily here by some family and a few friends and neighbours!

Back