What do you get out of nudity?

I'm curious about this ....... does being naked outside feel sexual?

Almost 13 years ago I bought a farm/winery and moved there with my partner. He has no interest in agriculture, as he's a music video editor and works indoors. He also has a funny attitude to nudity, he'll happily have a skinny dip with me in our pool, but will wrap a towel around himself on the way back to the house. We have no neighbours in view, so it's totally private!

Over the years I have gradually embraced a naked lifestyle. To me it feels healthy and natural. Between spring and early autumn, I will head out into the paddocks wearing nothing but a pair of gumboots and a hat (and loads of sunscreen as I'm blonde and fair skinned).

I mostly work a reasonable way from the house, so it's just me and nature .... I bring a drink bottle, but there's no toilet, so I have to make do where possible. I end up totally filthy by day's end, but hey, there's no clothes to wash!

Things have become interesting in the past. Sometimes trades people will show up unannounced. I find it easier to either hide out in the field, or just pretend there's nothing to see here, walk past them into the house and put some clothes on. I will make a funny comment about being sprung and it's good for a laugh.

In Australia we harvest grapes in the warmer months so at times we have seasonal workers, mostly from overseas (although none during COVID, it was impossible finding people). It's nothing for them to show up on Monday instead of Wednesday, so I have often been caught out in the vines.

It's got the the point that I'm so immune to the feeling that I will sometimes just continue to work with them around me as though nothing's happened. They probably are trying to figure out why a pale, plump, middle-aged woman is trying to achieve!

And in case your wondering, none of them had ever stripped off with me (even though there's a few Brazilian guys that I could have done with) 😅

Purist 'naturists' will say nudity has nothing to do with sexuality. Not me. Being honest it makes me absolutely horny, even the thought of it. I don't know why as 99% of the time, nobody can see me.

And here's me now half wondering what I'm even expecting from writing this. Temps have dropped for the next few days, and I'm really worked up, wondering whether I'll need to rug up today or brave it!
I agree. To me it is sexual. We go nude at home and have hiked nude knowing we won't be seen. Maybe for interesting 'rest' stops.
I feel charged when nude. It's for me and it's for my wife.

I agree. To me it is sexual. We go nude at home and have hiked nude knowing we won't be seen. Maybe for interesting 'rest' stops.
I feel charged when nude. It's for me and it's for my wife.
That's great to hear. Personally I feel more and more oblivious to being seen these days, although when I'm close to the road I'm quite sure people don't even notice. It's a shame my partner isn't into it, the rest stops would be great (I have always wanted to do a nude hike with a partner and continuing to walk after the rest stop without wiping up first ..... silly fantasy)

That's great to hear. Personally I feel more and more oblivious to being seen these days, although when I'm close to the road I'm quite sure people don't even notice. It's a shame my partner isn't into it, the rest stops would be great (I have always wanted to do a nude hike with a partner and continuing to walk after the rest stop without wiping up first ..... silly fantasy)
Not a silly fantasy at all.
We've stopped for rsat breaks and neither of us has wiped off. Our juices on her thighs and mine still dripping out of my cock and falling on my legs. Charges us up

What do nudists get out of being naked? How about comfort, acceptance (both self and mutual), freeing ourselves from the unnatural, perverted compulsion of having to hide from each other, and that being naked is simply nicer and better than being clothed?

A nudist doesn’t become one for approval or to seek validation from others.

Being this way is something that we enjoy and want to do.

It isn’t a hobby, but it is a lifestyle. I’m a nudist, and I’m always naked about the house. It’s so comfortable, natural, healthier and relaxing being naked. I’ve never seen any point in wearing clothes around the house.

p7.jpg
Is that actually you and your friends? An amazing set of bodies! Jealous :LOL:

My wife, who is submissive, not only to me but to quite a few others, enjoys being naked when others are dressed. I have led her naked through a BDSM club and she told me later that it was a big turn on. She said that being naked enhances her submissiveness. She used to be naked when at home and stayed that way if people were coming over who knew of our life style.

The more time I spend nude the more frustrating I find clothes to be.
They are uncomfortable, sticky, cause their own set of insecurities, (shirt too small, short to baggy, wedgies, pit stains, underwear showing...).
I also am addicted to feeling nature with all of my body. The wind or rain or sun touching every part of me is such an amazing feeling.

They are uncomfortable, sticky, cause their own set of insecurities, (shirt too small, short to baggy, wedgies, pit stains, underwear showing...).
I also am addicted to feeling nature with all of my body. The wind or rain or sun touching every part of me is such an amazing feeling.
It’s liberating

I’ve been doing some cleanup and organizing in our garage lately and the first thing I do is get nude. I’ve done it with the doors open, though yesterday it was too hot so they were closed. Just being released from all the discomfort of clothes feels great physically and mentally, and makes the work easier. It also is a bit of a thrill just doing things nude that others do clothed.

I’ve been doing some cleanup and organizing in our garage lately and the first thing I do is get nude. I’ve done it with the doors open, though yesterday it was too hot so they were closed. Just being released from all the discomfort of clothes feels great physically and mentally, and makes the work easier. It also is a bit of a thrill just doing things nude that others do clothed.
Also not having to worry about getting clothes dirty that then need to be laundered.
And I agree with the tiny thrill aspect, although I feel like it's fading slightly to more I partake.

It's September and in Australia it's our start of spring. I managed to dare my partner in taking a naked walk across our property, through the one part that I definitely know we can't be seen. There's a creek running through my property which is way to cold to swim or even sit in until December, but it's beautiful to walk next to and take in nature.

My partner has always failed to see the point of nudity, and I really wanted a beautiful spring day to change his mind. He spent the whole walk in a paranoid state, and didn't relax until we got to the creek. I wanted to reward him, but he was too nervous to become erect. Shame because I was totally in the mood.

Almost a week later, and he finds any excuse not to go with me. I find it sad that nudity is ingrained in some people as something to be scared of :(

It's September and in Australia it's our start of spring. I managed to dare my partner in taking a naked walk across our property, through the one part that I definitely know we can't be seen. There's a creek running through my property which is way to cold to swim or even sit in until December, but it's beautiful to walk next to and take in nature.

My partner has always failed to see the point of nudity, and I really wanted a beautiful spring day to change his mind. He spent the whole walk in a paranoid state, and didn't relax until we got to the creek. I wanted to reward him, but he was too nervous to become erect. Shame because I was totally in the mood.

Almost a week later, and he finds any excuse not to go with me. I find it sad that nudity is ingrained in some people as something to be scared of :(
Would join you doing that, in a heartbeat

So, November in Australia and the weather is weird. Over the past weeks I have been working on evening up my tan, especially from wearing shirts and shorts over winter. Although I'm fair skinned I do manage to get a nice light brown. I always find my bum takes the longest to tan up again, so I will sunbathe for 30 minutes back and 20 minutes front. :)

So, November in Australia and the weather is weird. Over the past weeks I have been working on evening up my tan, especially from wearing shirts and shorts over winter. Although I'm fair skinned I do manage to get a nice light brown. I always find my bum takes the longest to tan up again, so I will sunbathe for 30 minutes back and 20 minutes front. :)
In Canada here and November means freezing cold and snow starting to fall. Think I need another trip to Down Under

Yeah, cold here in the States now. I sleep nude, am nude around the house, tan outside nude, go to nude beaches and resorts and as others have said it is very liberating. Wish I could work outdoors nude more often but we have gone from being secluded to having neighbors that limit it now.
installed an outside shower and there is no better feeling than taking a shower outside and enjoying the scenery. Also is a great feeling swimming outside whether in a swimming pool at a resort or in the ocean at a nude beach. Just my thoughts.

When I was in high school I would sneak out at night and go for a swim in our pool but dealing with a wet bathing suit when I got back to my room was troublesome. So the next night i stripped off my bikini and kept it close by. Swimming naked in the middle of the night with parents home was exciting. The fear of getting caught but also how great it felt. The following week I crept out of my room with just towel and naked underneath. I never did get up the courage to sneak out completely naked
A

Yeah, cold here in the States now. I sleep nude, am nude around the house, tan outside nude, go to nude beaches and resorts and as others have said it is very liberating. Wish I could work outdoors nude more often but we have gone from being secluded to having neighbors that limit it now.
installed an outside shower and there is no better feeling than taking a shower outside and enjoying the scenery. Also is a great feeling swimming outside whether in a swimming pool at a resort or in the ocean at a nude beach. Just my thoughts.
I mentioned that we have an outside toilet - if you think showering is amazing, try that if you get the chance :)

Back