What do you get out of nudity?

I first discovered nudism from a friend who showed me a nudist magazine when I was 12 or 13. When I got married in my early 20s, I started sleeping nude. Unfortunately, my wife didn't feel comfortable going nude around the house because of kids. Later when I was single again, the first thing I did coming home from work was to shuck the clothes and grab a robe for emergencies only. I cooked, cleaned and enjoyed the evening in the nude. I still sleep in the nude. When my wife goes on trips, I'll strip down nude and keep a robe handy. I love being nude.

Nude is great. I go on my back porch in the nude. I do have to be careful as I do have neighbors but that is kind of the fun part maybe getting caught. I love to take pictures of myself nude outdoors. When I was younger I lived where they were building houses behind us. I guess I was about 23 and it was rousing rain. I was horny and decided to go out on the back porch nude. I stood agains the door the back wall sat in a chair. While no worked were outside they could have seen me through a window and I was right there nude as could be. I was so hard and even stroked fora little while outside. Had to go back inside and finish.

With it being autumn in Australia, temperatures have started dropping, and for me it's one of two parts of the year (the other being spring) that I truly enjoy my naked lifestyle. During these times I go totally natural, no shaving, deodorant, I don't consumer meat, I want to be totally healthy. Except for my wine intake ha ha!

Some of my friends join me from time to time, and this isn't always a good thing. My friend Gabi from Sydney is a woman of greek heritage. Classically beautiful, she's just hit 60 but looks amazing. Like me, she's also straight, so sorry to disappoint :)

Gabi normally doesn't embrace a naked lifestyle, but when she comes to my winery it seems to go to extremes. As a person I simply don't tend to produce a lot of odour. Gabi does. In fact I'd say that Gabi was one of the reasons deodorant was invented, as her body odour is extreme.

The other thing, is I generally am naked only outside, but when at my place Gabi doesn't wear any clothes anywhere. Without being too gross, I can always tell when her vagina has been close to my wooden dining chairs :)

Aside from that I always enjoy naked times with friends, and very rarely has anything sexual come from it!
I have SO enjoyed reading through a lot of your posts - and just want to say how enjoyable it is that you explain what actually happens in the massage process, both the mundane details and the excitement of providing such a memorable and sensually enriching experience for your clients (whether the "happy ending" types or not). I've gotten several helpful insights from your clear, intriguing prose. Many thanks for what you contribute here in Literotica

I have SO enjoyed reading through a lot of your posts - and just want to say how enjoyable it is that you explain what actually happens in the massage process, both the mundane details and the excitement of providing such a memorable and sensually enriching experience for your clients (whether the "happy ending" types or not). I've gotten several helpful insights from your clear, intriguing prose. Many thanks for what you contribute here in Literotica
Thank you for that it's so appreciated! I have to confess, this all goes back to a book deal that started and never happened, simply as I didn't have enough material to fill a whole book - I still may go back to it one day and include a broader section of my life as a 'naked farmer', but my fear is that it's not that interesting :)

JenniZinc, great thread, thanks for sharing. You could turn your property into a nude wine tasting and grape picking weekender. My wife and I would love to be your first customers, sounds fun harvesting grapes in the nude

Back