The Casual Blowjob

I was about to mention the health concerns..
besides, who won't blowing on your pretty face? lol..

how do you decide which stranger? what sets one apart from the rest, 'worthy' of your bj?

if he's cute, pays attention to me, perhaps a little shallow but buys me drinks

I truly miss giving bj's. Sometimes being single sucks!!

Sometimes when my ex would get home from work and the kids were off to school, I would let him get things put down and then, as he hugged me, I would begin undoing his pants, sliding them down as I knelt and began to suck and play with his cock. Would take my time to help him relax and he would cum hard. I would pull his pants up as I stood back up, give him a kiss and welcome him home, then get busy on my morning chores, unless he drug me to the bed. :eek:

Sometimes when my ex would get home from work and the kids were off to school, I would let him get things put down and then, as he hugged me, I would begin undoing his pants, sliding them down as I knelt and began to suck and play with his cock. Would take my time to help him relax and he would cum hard. I would pull his pants up as I stood back up, give him a kiss and welcome him home, then get busy on my morning chores, unless he drug me to the bed. :eek:

I wonder what we can do about it

In my 10 years of marriage the Mrs has but twice gotten me to fulfillment. It seems I get so close only to have to stop with tears of over stimulation in my eyes and a raging hard on. We usually ended by me f****** her mercilessly until we lie in a heap wherever we started.

If you need a volunteer to quench your urge just let me know

In my 10 years of marriage the Mrs has but twice gotten me to fulfillment. It seems I get so close only to have to stop with tears of over stimulation in my eyes and a raging hard on. We usually ended by me f****** her mercilessly until we lie in a heap wherever we started.

wow..

I adore giving blowjobs during particular moments, just to tease/surprise my partner. Last month for example, we was together in his room, his girlfriend called him and I suddenly, almost without thinking, got on my knees in front of him unzipping his pants... He had to invent something to close the call quickly :)

It was a casual blowjob because we wasn't there to have sex :heart:

I adore giving blowjobs during particular moments, just to tease/surprise my partner. Last month for example, we was together in his room, his girlfriend called him and I suddenly, almost without thinking, got on my knees in front of him unzipping his pants... He had to invent something to close the call quickly :)

It was a casual blowjob because we wasn't there to have sex :heart:

haha you're the epitome of a wonderful sexual partner. :*

your guy is soo Lucky to have you

Not to put a damper on things, because I love a blow job anytime, and anywhere even better, but my x-wife liked to do it too. She was volunteering at a golf tournament, flirting and wearing something very alluring i'm sure, working a Par 3. Well, she and a friend had spiced up the award for a hole in one. Yup, one lucky winner got his blow job. A promise is a promise. Later the story was that she did it right there?? The bottom line is that she got, he gave a load and herpes virus. No, I didn't know until after divorce and all kinds of 'friends' relayed stories.

Never told anyone that before. Guess it's taken a while to shed the bad feelings!
Cheer up and get a blow job!!

Not to put a damper on things, because I love a blow job anytime, and anywhere even better, but my x-wife liked to do it too. She was volunteering at a golf tournament, flirting and wearing something very alluring i'm sure, working a Par 3. Well, she and a friend had spiced up the award for a hole in one. Yup, one lucky winner got his blow job. A promise is a promise. Later the story was that she did it right there?? The bottom line is that she got, he gave a load and herpes virus. No, I didn't know until after divorce and all kinds of 'friends' relayed stories.

Never told anyone that before. Guess it's taken a while to shed the bad feelings!
Cheer up and get a blow job!!

I'm so sorry for you dude.
I guess it's good you left.

There is something extraordinarily disgusting and sordid about casual blowjobs but its a hell of a turn on thinking about it.

Something men might not realize and women might not readily admit is that giving head is as much for our pleasure as it is for yours. Yeah the guy is getting physical pleasure but to us it's intoxicating. Watching a man come undone (no pun intended) because of what you're doing to him and the taste and feel of him in your mouth. There's nothing like it.

Something men might not realize and women might not readily admit is that giving head is as much for our pleasure as it is for yours. Yeah the guy is getting physical pleasure but to us it's intoxicating. Watching a man come undone (no pun intended) because of what you're doing to him and the taste and feel of him in your mouth. There's nothing like it.

Very well said my dear, same here, nothing turns me on more than sucking a hard cock until it explodes in my mouth :devil:

I love when a woman shows those signs that she is very much enjoying giving me head. It is an incredible turn on. Her lips her tongue, the wetness of her mouth! Seeing the saliva covering my cock, on her lips. Her hands on the back of my legs, pulling me , so my cock is going deaper into her mouth and throat. Pulls it out of her mouth , watching her tongue licking my shaft and cock head. When she takes my balls in her mouth, sucking them. Mmmm!

Back