The Casual Blowjob

I love casual oral :D me and a fuck buddy co-worker have an oral sex arrangement when we are both going thru dry sex spells. I highly recommend it :D

your arrangement is perfectly desirable...
your sexuality beckons a long, deep sigh..

you enjoy a casual bj @ a mundane place?

:DI had a work colleague years ago, who love to give casual bjs. I found this out when I drove her somewhere and before she got out of the car, she reached over, grabbed me and opened my zipper when I started getting hard. She smiled and leaned down and gave me an amazing treat, swallowing every drop. Needless to say, I would do her any type of favor at any time.:D

wonder how many bjs since then?
was she nonchalant about it?
did you ask for it again?

I love casual oral :D me and a fuck buddy co-worker have an oral sex arrangement when we are both going thru dry sex spells. I highly recommend it :D

Tracy!!! Is that you???? Lol, just kidding. I knew and worked with a woman a few years back that we had a similar arrangement. She used to drop by my house, we would talk and cut up, drink a couple beers, I would eat her pussy, she would suck my cock, and she would leave , see her the next day, go to lunch, I would get a blow job. We never had anything other than oral sex.

Tracy!!! Is that you???? Lol, just kidding. I knew and worked with a woman a few years back that we had a similar arrangement. She used to drop by my house, we would talk and cut up, drink a couple beers, I would eat her pussy, she would suck my cock, and she would leave , see her the next day, go to lunch, I would get a blow job. We never had anything other than oral sex.

perfectly sexual

how'd you two get together?

I had been at this job for a little more than a year, had seen her around, but never said anything more than hello , good morning or have a nice evening. I didn't see her much, as she worked in a different department than I did.

So one night after work, I was sitting at a bar, been there for abiut an hour, and she walked. I waved and turned back towards the TV and my beer. Next thing I knew, she had slid into the bar stool next to me. We talked, laughed, actually hit it off perfectly. When she said she had to go, I offered to walk her out, she gladly accepted as she had parked a block and a half away, because she didn't want anybody to recognize her car. When we got to her car, she leaned in and kissed me, pushed me against her car, undid my pants , pushed them down and sucked me off. After she was finished, she jumped in her car and drove away.

A few days later, she walked up handed me a note. All the note said was: wanna do it again?

:D hahaha

Sounds not too different to us, but we tend to stick to the workplace haha keep it strictly professional you know? :D

:D hahaha

Sounds not too different to us, but we tend to stick to the workplace haha keep it strictly professional you know? :D

Lol, but our workplace had no where to hide, besides there were strict policies against inner company flings and relationships.

I love it. I had a FWB who gave the best blowjobs. She'd come over, we'd play Mario Party, she'd suck my cock, it was great.

I swallow of course. And yep, I've had my fair share of giving strangers blowjobs :)

I love blowing a stranger, there's just something exciting about it, but I won't swallow a stranger, I tell them to cum on my face instead. I've never had a complaint.

I love blowing a stranger, there's just something exciting about it, but I won't swallow a stranger, I tell them to cum on my face instead. I've never had a complaint.

I was about to mention the health concerns..
besides, who won't blowing on your pretty face? lol..

how do you decide which stranger? what sets one apart from the rest, 'worthy' of your bj?

It's been a while since I had a casual BJ...I think I want a job with Ms_Vixxen

Back