Say Something

Gorgeous voice :cool:

Yes, the Samsung ECObubble 1200 spincycle programme has a pleasant enough tone once one is used to it. Sorry about the idiot droning on in the background, which perhaps drowned out some of the harmonics produced at top speed.

This could become addicting.

I recorded the first few paragraphs of an unfinished story that features a main character from my hometown in Maine. I thought this might give you a sense of some of the distinctive features of Maine speech in contrast to the non-speech segments of these paragraphs, in which I use my current normal speech.

In addition, after finishing the reading I extemporized on a few other distinctive features of Maine speech. Some of these are present in my everyday speech, even today.

Maine speech.

That was wicked awesome! I'm a transplant to New England but very quickly picked up the use of the word "wicked". I have extended family in northern Maine whose first language was French so their accents in English are completely different.

Thanks for the voice sample.

This could become addicting.

I recorded the first few paragraphs of an unfinished story that features a main character from my hometown in Maine. I thought this might give you a sense of some of the distinctive features of Maine speech in contrast to the non-speech segments of these paragraphs, in which I use my current normal speech.

In addition, after finishing the reading I extemporized on a few other distinctive features of Maine speech. Some of these are present in my everyday speech, even today.

Maine speech.

Really interesting! I've always thought there's something vaguely Irish/British about the way people from New Jersey speak (are they New Jerseyans??). You Maine-ese has something similar to that.

Here's my submission. Not much for content, but I don't believe that's important.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ezdxH72Hqx

Thanks! Great voice, content doesn't matter. It just feel strange to talk to no one, so I think it's expected to ramble on without saying anything really. :)

You sound like a 'dude' and that's awesome. You have one of those first thing in the morning voices which i love. If I drank I'd buy you a pint lol.

Thank you! My wife says my voice is super sexy first thing in the morning. While on the road she asks me to call her as soon as I wake up.;) The soundgasm on your profile page is over the top sexy! I had a very physical reaction to it!:devil: Please post more. Your voice is very sensuous. Would love to hear you read a story. Have you thought of, or have you posted in the text with audio stories?

Usually it requires a lot of haggling, before I'm willing to share my voice with someone. Giving away something for free is not my style.

So, here I am, reading the first five appropriate lines from the "Arouse me in 5 BDSM words... " thread. And thanks to rosco, I had to start over a few times. I hope hearing his line arouses him at least.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s167oSZ7vXN8

Usually it requires a lot of haggling, before I'm willing to share my voice with someone. Giving away something for free is not my style.

So, here I am, reading the first five appropriate lines from the "Arouse me in 5 BDSM words... " thread. And thanks to rosco, I had to start over a few times. I hope hearing his line arouses him at least.

Awesome! I was so, so, so hoping you'd participate. I love the last sentence: shut up and take it. Very apropos for the last line. :)

There are so many nice voices here!
It's interesting to hear the different accents and dialects and very impressive to hear someone deliver Rosco's line without giggling, even if it took some tries.

Ah, yes :eek: I may have over-indulged in the "Apple Juice +" when I were a young'un - I can't go near anything Cider-like now, either... Ahem!

:D I hear you ;)

There's so many amazing voices in this thread, it's lovely to hear you all, it's a privilege :rose:

Yes, the Samsung ECObubble 1200 spincycle programme has a pleasant enough tone once one is used to it. Sorry about the idiot droning on in the background, which perhaps drowned out some of the harmonics produced at top speed.

:) The harmonics of the ECObubble sounded just fine, despite the additional droning in the background......

Oh wow...that's was weird. I was one of the first five. It was strange hearing those words from a different man.

Great voice!

Well now I have a cold, and so I currently sound like a cheese grater eating a nail file :eek: through nasal passages... :rolleyes: but that's the beauty of threads, they are here forever... :) Aren't they?? :confused:

Well now I have a cold, and so I currently sound like a cheese grater eating a nail file :eek: through nasal passages... :rolleyes: but that's the beauty of threads, they are here forever... :) Aren't they?? :confused:

I sound like that even without a cold! Aren't you the lucky one? haha!

Well, the nasal part I mean. At least not the cheese grater. That's a good thing.

I didn't hear nasality or cheesegraters from either of you. Simplicity and charm, yes: cheesegraters no. Sorry to have to disagree.

Back