Just Can't Seem to Stay Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm crabby patties...I'm in my own world right now. I 99.24% of the time understand you. LOL

Fuck your panties. Just take them off. That takes care of that! :) Hardy har har har. :rolleyes:

My tongue can make you feel better. Cheer up, mmmmmmmmkay? Feeling down is bad, mmmmmmmkay?

Fuck your panties. Just take them off. That takes care of that! :) Hardy har har har. :rolleyes:

My tongue can make you feel better. Cheer up, mmmmmmmmkay? Feeling down is bad, mmmmmmmkay?

Then get your tongue here like, five minutes ago. Otherwise it's going to be another crazy drinking sex fest in here tonight.

Some other new goodies...a little peek because I'm in a bad mood and need cheering up and I'm also an impatient little beast.

And no...the he I want my legs wrapped around is not the he I'm mad at...such a little slut I am...

I am SO obsessed with the pink dress and silver bikini top...

Mmmm those are wonderful goodies PK:kiss:

Allright, because I am in love with this one...the others will have to wait. Nary a uniboob in sight....

Attachments

• blacktie1.jpg
    blacktie1.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 372
  • blacktie2.jpg
    blacktie2.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 351
  • blacktie3.jpg
    blacktie3.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 342
  • blacktie4.jpg
    blacktie4.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 357
  • blacktie5.jpg
    blacktie5.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 387
Some other new goodies...a little peek because I'm in a bad mood and need cheering up and I'm also an impatient little beast.

And no...the he I want my legs wrapped around is not the he I'm mad at...such a little slut I am...

I am SO obsessed with the pink dress and silver bikini top...

I know that you have some nice goodies.

I also know that I am not the he you are mad at. :D

I am digging the pictures showing you off!

i don't think i ever want to leave that view :cool:

so...don't?

I know that you have some nice goodies.

I also know that I am not the he you are mad at. :D

I am digging the pictures showing you off!

LOL...also..I missed the mail man and he's too afraid of my dogs to come in the gate.

I feel you're looking right at me in that last one. :rose:

I was...:cool:

Primus sucks!

no..........

Allright, because I am in love with this one...the others will have to wait. Nary a uniboob in sight....

I love the way your nipple looks in the 1st picture.

In the 3rd one I totally love how you aren't wearing shoes and have your legs and feet encased in those sexy ass fishnets YUMMY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back