Just Can't Seem to Stay Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll gladly devour every bite of cherry pie you have to offer. ;)

nom nom nom!!!!

I'm obsessed with those shoes...on you...

hehe...I need to do more with them

Damn Kitty, that's some sexy Cherry Pie shoes

Yea, had to go there :D

standard, but good!

Well gorgeous young lady, it took til the last pic to see the shoes!! Not that I'm complaining.

Oh I know...all I did was just roll around in bed this morning with 4 sets of lingerie....I meant to do more with the shoes...but I was kinda hung over.

I bet I sound like a broken record, but

Your

Tits

Are

Fucking

Incredible.

I want to caress them, squeeze them, kiss them, lick them, suck them and pretty much everything else :rose:

Yes, just yes.

Those shoes are awesome. I had a pair with the plastic tips like that and they killed my feet though The plastic rubbed and scratched up my feet. They were sexy too though lol..

If you heat the plastic up with a hair dryer first every time you wear them, it stretches easier to allow your foot in!

Good morning...afternoon...something like that. :D I am obsessed with these shoes! Now my legs just need to wrap around his waist so I can see what they look like on his back...

Ah...but enough daydreaming...on to the pics. And a nap, because I'm tired!!! :devil:

I can understand the shoe thing, they look quite sexy;) Yummy as always PK :D

Good morning...afternoon...something like that. :D I am obsessed with these shoes! Now my legs just need to wrap around his waist so I can see what they look like on his back...

Ah...but enough daydreaming...on to the pics. And a nap, because I'm tired!!! :devil:

Fantastic, as usual.

Those remind me of the wifey's stripper heels she used to have. I loved when she would dress up with those.. so hot. Might have to get her another pair.

Did something (besides me) come today? Enquiring minds want to know.

Oh, yes!

I get your pie tastes like one, too.

From the song:

She's my cherry pie
Cool drink of water
Such a sweet surprise
Tastes so good
Make a grown man cry
Sweet cherry pie oh yea
She's my cherry pie
Put a smile on your face
Ten miles wide
Looks so good
Bring a tear to your eye
Sweet cherry pie

I can understand the shoe thing, they look quite sexy;) Yummy as always PK :D

:D thanks

Fantastic, as usual.

Those remind me of the wifey's stripper heels she used to have. I loved when she would dress up with those.. so hot. Might have to get her another pair.

You should!!! Shoes are fun.

Did something (besides me) come today? Enquiring minds want to know.

IDK...I haven't been to the mailbox yet. I just woke up from a pleasant nap to be verbally berated by YOU KNOW WHO...and now I'm cranky.

I get your pie tastes like one, too.

From the song:

She's my cherry pie
Cool drink of water
Such a sweet surprise
Tastes so good
Make a grown man cry
Sweet cherry pie oh yea
She's my cherry pie
Put a smile on your face
Ten miles wide
Looks so good
Bring a tear to your eye
Sweet cherry pie

:D

Your body is amazing, but were is the cherry pie? :confused:

Your legs are definitely beautiful and those shoes look great on you...it took me a long time to find them though because I was ogling other parts of your body :kiss:

IDK...I haven't been to the mailbox yet. I just woke up from a pleasant nap to be verbally berated by YOU KNOW WHO...and now I'm cranky.

Okee dokee.

Doesn't that person live by the old adage, "when momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy?"

Shake hands with beef.

I love the tat on your ankle - I think I have a thing about ankles:heart:

Thank you :)

Shake hands with beef.

Um....wut???????

Okee dokee.

Doesn't that person live by the old adage, "when momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy?"

No, that person does not. That person called me from the place that he is and rocked the boat.

Your legs are definitely beautiful and those shoes look great on you...it took me a long time to find them though because I was ogling other parts of your body :kiss:

Hahah...well and I guess I didn't take too many pics of the shoes.

here are a couple that I didn't use....

Attachments

• 140522-081218.jpg
    140522-081218.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 208
  • 140522-080930.jpg
    140522-080930.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 185
Thank you :)

Um....wut???????

No, that person does not. That person called me from the place that he is and rocked the boat.

Hahah...well and I guess I didn't take too many pics of the shoes.

here are a couple that I didn't use....
Damn PK why is it I think the second choice pictures are all just as sexy as the first... so guess all your pictures are fucking HOT LOVE THE CURVES AND THE SHOES WOW

hugs:kiss::heart:
fred

Some other new goodies...a little peek because I'm in a bad mood and need cheering up and I'm also an impatient little beast.

And no...the he I want my legs wrapped around is not the he I'm mad at...such a little slut I am...

I am SO obsessed with the pink dress and silver bikini top...

Attachments

• blacktie.jpg
    blacktie.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 195
  • meshdress1.jpg
    meshdress1.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 216
  • tuxstripe1.jpg
    tuxstripe1.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 274
Yeh wut? Don't ask me why I had that song in my head. I thought we were creepy soul mates and understood each other. I am disappoint. :(

I'm crabby patties...I'm in my own world right now. I 99.24% of the time understand you. LOL

Some other new goodies...a little peek because I'm in a bad mood and need cheering up and I'm also an impatient little beast.

And no...the he I want my legs wrapped around is not the he I'm mad at...such a little slut I am...

Fuck, you are yummy! I'd love to enjoy every inch of that body of yours.

I think you should post a lot of pictures of each of these outfits. Like now. They all look awesome!!! :D:D

I'm crabby patties...I'm in my own world right now. I 99.24% of the time understand you. LOL

Fuck your panties. Just take them off. That takes care of that! :) Hardy har har har. :rolleyes:

My tongue can make you feel better. Cheer up, mmmmmmmmkay? Feeling down is bad, mmmmmmmkay?

Fuck your panties. Just take them off. That takes care of that! :) Hardy har har har. :rolleyes:

My tongue can make you feel better. Cheer up, mmmmmmmmkay? Feeling down is bad, mmmmmmmkay?

Then get your tongue here like, five minutes ago. Otherwise it's going to be another crazy drinking sex fest in here tonight.

Mmmm those are wonderful goodies PK:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back