My lil thread returns ... anew!

Sorry! ;)

6CkogCr.jpeg
Great little shot. Love that skirt. I don't even golf, but I would probably end up following you onto the golf course. And I'd bring my own wood!

Woods and shafts - my goodness, golf has some pretty raunchy terms! lol
LOL - woods, shafts, balls, driving...it does! Maybe I should take the sport up. Or just hang out at the clubhouse a lot more. Kind of like my approach to skiing. Best done indoors with a cocktail.

LOL - woods, shafts, balls, driving...it does! Maybe I should take the sport up. Or just hang out at the clubhouse a lot more. Kind of like my approach to skiing. Best done indoors with a cocktail.
I've never been skiing but if I ever go, sitting in the lodge lounging with some hot chocolate is pretty much how I want to experience it! lol

Wow...what a great view. Love the sheer. You have such a fantastic body. Great legs and perfect ass. Could I convince you to sit on my face in that dress? Thank you for sharing.
I'm glad you like it! It's definitely sheer ;) ... and after standing in these heels, it would be nice to sit ;) hehe!

As usual, your CFM heels are on point. That reflection makes me wish the camera was 6 inches lower.
Def liked the heels! Will work on the camera angles :) lol

I can never get enough views of those gorgeous legs! ;)
Awww I'm glad you still can't get enough of them!! :)

Yummy!!!!!
Like, it's a perf outfit for a ride on the back of a motorcycle and visit to a dive bar, don't ya think? ;)

Made me weak with that dress and heels.
Your pics are fantastic.
Thank you so much for saying!!

Leopard!! ❤️
Leopard indeed!!

Back