Lenny and Candice, a 1x1 thread from "The Island"

HumanBean

Ex-Virgin
(OOC: This thread is a sexually explicit thread involving 2 characters from a far less sexually explicit story called "The Island", which is being written in the Online Role Play forum. My writing partner and I are writing it here separate from the other thread so that the other characters can continue their story without waiting.)

OOC: This first post is the reposting of the post from the other thread that leads to this thread and, thus, this post. (Were you able to follow that?)

Lenny Carmichael
36-year-old American Ex-Pat; now Australian Citizen
Former Professional Rugby player (Australia/New Zealand)
Outdoorsman, Big Game Hunter, etc.

The pig had been roasting over the fire since early afternoon. Lenny would have preferred that the beast be ready to eat for dinner, but he hadn't killed it earlier enough in the day. Instead of building his normal fire to produce an extremely high-temperature bed of coals, Lenny built a smaller one that would have the meat ready for consumption as the sun and camp both rose.

"Hey," a female voice sounded from nearby.

Lenny looked up to find a beautiful woman in a sexy summer dress approaching from the opposite side of the fire. It took a moment for him to recognize her as the farmer lady who'd talked earlier in the day about feeding the camp long term. He couldn't help but ogle her and smile both.

She must have understood his surprise at her very different appearance, smiling and responding, "Different. Yeah, I know."

"Different," he confirmed, adding, "but nice ... very nice. You should dress that way more often."

"Candice," she introduced.

"Yes, I remember," he said. Who could forget? he thought to himself.

Before he could speak his own name, she asked, "You're Lenny...? Or is it Leonard?"

"For you, Lenny," he told her, his tone intentionally flirtatious. She smiled to him, causing him to do the same. He glanced around, finding no one accompanying her. He asked, "Out for a stroll ... or ... looking for company?"

He was, of course, hoping for the latter option. Her response was only another wide smile. She called the pig and pig impressive, then joked about the nickname he'd gained, the Great White Hunter. He agreed with her about the racial inappropriateness of the phrase, saying, "I'd be concerned about it if I was commanding a horde of African porters to pack around my rifles, khakis, and bottles of Port."

She chuckled, which led Lenny to do the same. Candice went quiet for a moment, and even in the relative darkness, he thought he could see her face darken with a blush. To Lenny, Candice seemed uncomfortable with the flirting taking place between them. He wondered -- and rightfully so, it was -- if maybe flirting wasn't second nature to her.

They talked about the pit, the pig, and the delay of eating it. About the carcass, Lenny said, "It isn't the biggest of pigs, but it'll feed all of us breakfast and lunch. I mean, it probably won't be as much as some people will want ... there won't be any seconds, depending on how many pork enthusiasts we have ... but as Greg said earlier, we're all gonna have to get used to smaller and potentially fewer meals."

They chatted a bit more until Candice started talking about calling it a night. "Others are sleeping, too. I wouldn't want to keep them up ... you know ... talking. Probably better to go to bed."

"You could come to my bed," Lenny said boldly. He nodded toward the woods and the corner of the camp opposite of the trail down which he'd seen that Flight Attendant sneak a few minutes earlier. "I have my own tent. Not one of those tents--" He looked toward the expanse of identical, military-styler tents. He explained, "I used one of the parachutes to construct my own tent ... just a bit inside the forest. I prefer not to be out in the open for a variety of reasons."

"You could come to my bed."

Candice's eyes widened and her mouth fell open. She was shocked. Had Lenny seriously just asked her to go to his tent and sleep with him? Point blank? He had. She couldn't help but laugh.

"Bold," she murmured, adding, "Right to the point, I see."

There was no doubt in her mind that she wanted to be Lenny Carmichael's lover. He was one of the most beautiful men she'd ever known. But like this? From first conversation to first fuck in less than 15 minutes. That just wasn't Candice. Or ... was it?

"I'd like that," she found herself saying before she realized what she was doing. Another chill ran up her spine at the excitement building within her. "Do you, um ... need to do anything with the pig? Or..."

Candice found herself anxious to go off with Lenny. She'd never been with a man who looked like he did. He was a big man. Did that mean that he had a big cock? She liked a big cock.

"Bold," Candice murmured after Lenny invited her to his tent. "Right to the point, I see."

"I don't see any reason not to," Lenny responded. "I like you. I think you like me."

He could have said more, but he didn't see a need to do so. He wanted to fuck the farmer lady as much as he hoped she wanted to fuck him. Lenny sensed a bit of hesitation on her part, and he was about to tell her that they could just lay with each other, holding each other without sex if she preferred.

But she was quicker, saying, "I'd like that."

She asked if he needed to do anything more with the pig before they left. He answered her by circling around the fire, taking her hand, and leading her away from the pit. The light of the nearly full moon was enough to light their way through the haphazard arrangement of tents and the sometimes-rough ground. They entered the forest, using a trail Lenny had personally cut wider with one of the machetes that had been included in the pallet of gardening tools.

Thirty feet into the jungle, they arrived at his home. As he'd explained, Lenny had used one of the parachutes to create it. It's highest, center-point was supported by the trunk of an 8-inch thick tree that had broken off in a storm sometime in the near past. Lenny had used the parachute's suspension lines tie it down to the base of six trees in roughly a circle; the remainder of the lines had been cut off to be used for other purposes, such as the clothesline nearby and some of the snare traps in the surrounding jungle.

"Welcome to my humble home," Lenny told Candice as they arrived. "I hope you like it."

He opened the flap door and led her inside, still holding Candice by the hand. Inside near the back but not too close to the wall to be a hazard was a small fire; it was mostly coals at this point, having not been tended to for the last couple of hours. Off to one side was Lenny bed, laid out on a comfortable layering of sand, grasses, and fronds. He was, of course, a very big man, so his bed had been built to satisfy his entirety. The nice thing about that was that it would satisfy two entireties as well.

Off to the other side, Lenny had neatly arranged his personal things from his traveling bags. Normally, there wouldn't have been much; he was a man who typically traveled light. But he'd been on the way to Louisiana via Honolulu to film a limited series on life in the bayou, and being a man with a rather large frame for which shopping was sometimes difficult, he'd brought an extra-large suitcase full of clothing and appropriate footwear.

"Eventually, I'll have a closet rod and dresser over there to get my things out of the cases and off the ground," he said, as if explaining plans for a suburban home rather than a parachute jungle hut. He continued, pointing about as he talked, "Maybe some chairs over there with a little table to eat from ... or play cards. One of the Flight Attendants gave me a deck. I'm hoping to find a suitable opponent for Gin ... or maybe Canasta. Over there, a shower. Maybe a little kitchenette along that wall."

Lenny looked to Candice for her response; he was smiling, happy not only with what he'd done and what he was planning, but happy that she was here with him as well. He gave her an up and down and up again survey, then said with a sincere tone as he indicated the bed, "We can just curl up with each other if you wish ... provide a little comfort ... some reassurance that this is going to be alright."

He wanted Candice to know that she wasn't committed to anything she wasn't ready for. Until she'd approached him at the pig pit just minutes ago, the two of them hadn't shared more than ten words together. This was, obviously, a rather significant step forward in their relationship.

"I like you," Lenny told Candice. "I think you like me."

She smiled wide. She was pleased to hear that from him. "Yes, Lenny. I like you, too."

Candice didn't take an interest in many men. It wasn't that she didn't like men. She did. If she didn't, she wouldn't be here now. If she didn't, she wouldn't have worn this dress for her meeting with Lenny.

It wasn't just men that Candice liked. She liked women, too. She'd had as many female lovers as she had men. Neither number of either was very big, though. She'd only had sex with six males and five females.

Sometimes there had been more than one person in bed with Candice. Candice liked threesomes. Two women, two men, or one of each could be fun. It could be awkward, too. But so far, so good. Candice preferred couples over single individuals. Couples had a sense of each other, a familiarity of what worked for them. They also tended to know what they wanted from a third lover.

All of this variety might have made Candice sound like a floozy to someone who didn't know her well. She wasn't, though. She was 32 years old and had only been with 11 people. She knew women who were with that many people a year. Hell, she knew women who were with that many people a month!

Candice hadn't been with anyone in several months. She'd been yearning for a new lover, preferably male, though a female would suit her needs, too. She hadn't recently found a man or woman who warmed her in that very special way. Lenny certainly did.

"Welcome to my humble home," Lenny said when they reached his parachute tent. "I hope you like it."

Inside, Candice wandered, looking about. She was impressed with his ingenuity. "I can't believe you did this all yourself and so quickly. Very nice."

He spoke about his plans for more homey features. Again, she complimented him. With a flirty tone, she said, "Making a comfortable home for yourself." She looked toward the bed, then back. she asked, "Maybe hoping to find someone to share it with you?"

Lenny might have sensed that Candice wasn't ready to fuck. She was, of course. Maybe he wasn't ready. Not all men were that quick to part a woman's thighs. He told her with a sincere tone, "We can just curl up with each other if you wish ... provide a little comfort ... some reassurance that this is going to be alright."

Candice wanted to reassure Lenny that she was in fact ready. She reached to the small of her back, pulling loose the bow holding her dress tight around her waist. Next, she loosed the buttons between her breasts. Her deep, impressive cleavage was slowly revealed to Lenny. With the tension of the fabric released, the dress simply slid off her shoulders. Candice's incredible DD tits came into full view. Her lips spread wider as he ogled her bosom, hourglass figure, and long, fit legs.

"We can curl up together if you wish," she said softly. She slipped her thumbs into the waistband of her thong. She lowered it from her hips with a little wiggle. It fell to gather around her ankles. Stepping out, she finished, "Or ... you could take your clothes off, too ... and provide each other a little comfort ... as you suggested."

Last edited:
"I like you, too."

Lenny was happy to hear that. He'd suspected it, of course; after all, he hadn't been the one to approach her in the dark of night, all alone, wearing a sexy dress that lifted and displayed her wondrous bosom so well. He thanked her for complimenting the home he'd constructed for himself out of a parachute and what the forest had to offer. He honestly hadn't had the comfort of a second person -- a lover, whether short term or long -- in mind when he'd created the living space. Lenny simply knew how to make himself more comfortable in the wilds of the world than most people did. If a woman found comfort here as well, Lenny was going to be happy about that.

He was very delighted to see Candice begin to shed her clothing there before him. In no time at all, she was standing naked before Lenny, presenting her oh-so-very delicious figure to him in all its glory. He'd expected her to be erotically beautiful, and he certainly wasn't disappointed. Candice was a Goddess!

"We can curl up together if you wish," she told him softly as she shed her last article of clothing, giving him a view of the trimmed, triangular bush at the meeting of her thighs and belly. "Or ... you could take your clothes off, too ... and [we could] provide each other a little comfort ... as you suggested."

Candice didn't have to make that suggestion twice. Lenny unbuttoned the half of his shirt buttoned that weren't already loosened during the evening's warm temperatures and set the shirt aside. He sat upon one of the airdrop cases that he'd claimed after it was emptied and untied his boots, shedding them and his wool socks. He stood again to unbuckle, unbutton, and unzip his denim jeans. He pushed them down, leaning forward to help them past his knees. When he stood again and pulled his legs and feet from the jeans, his very conspicuous erection seemed barely constrained within his stretched cotton of his boxer-briefs.

Lenny hesitated, giving Candice a moment to admire him before repeating what she had, slipping his thumbs into the waist band of his underwear and pushing them off his hips and down his legs. His cock flopped out, rock hard and ready for service; when he stood tall yet again, it pointed directly at Candice as if calling out, You! Yes, you! I'm coming for you!

Lenny's cock wasn't the longest or thickest in the world, but he knew it measured more of both than most: nearly 10 inches in length, with a cross-section width of two-and-a-half inches. Large blood vessels snaked his straight-as-an-arrow shaft, and the bulbous end had been described as magnificent by more than one lover in the past. As he had for years, he'd recently shaved his groin clean of pubic hair, which only made his manhood's enormity more obvious.

He took a step forward and offered out a hand. If Candice took it, he would lead her to his bed, lay her down, and take her into his arms to begin a night he hoped she would remember for a long time.

Lenny began undressing. Candice, already naked, realized that her heart had already begun pounding. She'd always been easily excitable. One of her girlfriends, who had been a hunting enthusiast, called it cock fever. She'd explained, "You know how I told you once that when I'm about to take the shot, I get so excited that I shake clear down to the core? You're like that when you're about to see a man's cock for the first time."

The girlfriend had known, of course. She'd been one of the five women with whom Candice had had sex. The two of them had been lovers during her first and only year of college. And they'd had men together twice, two. And each time, as the man was undressing or they were undressing him themselves, Candice had suffered her cock fever. She'd looked and felt like a child about to unwrap a Christmas present that they were sure was the best one in the world.

And she couldn't have been more delighted when Lenny's unbelievable cock flopped out of his underwear. It was amazing. Long, thick, perfectly symmetrical, decorated with blue veins up and down and around its shaft. It was a monster, an animal. Candice had expected something above average because of his above average physique. But this was beyond hope.

Lenny stepped closer. He offered his hand. Candice stepped forward, took it in one hand, and lifted it to one of her massive breasts. She knew that their respective endowments, her tits and his cock, were nothing of their doing. It was all about the genes their parents had handed down to them. Still, she almost felt as though they'd been built to be with one another.

She reached her other hand to grasp Lenny's shaft. She looked directly into his eyes as she pleasured it. She stroked it, squeezed it, toyed with its bulbous head. She whispered, "You're magnificent."

Moving closer, she stood on her toes to kiss him. She turned her hand over, aimed his weapon upward, and stroked it while their mouths played together. When she broke away, she ordered, "Lay down ... on your back."

She wanted to play a little more with this incredible toy that she'd been given.

Lenny took Candice's tit into his hand and squeezed gently. He could tell they were all hers and not out of the box, and while that shouldn't have mattered, it pleased him nonetheless. He laid his other hand upon her hip and pulled her closer to him, then drew a deep breath at the feel of her grasping and squeezing his shaft. It only took seconds for Lenny to realize that Candice knew how to pleasure a man's cock.

She whispered to him, "You're magnificent."

"You're pretty wonderful yourself, Candice," he returned, kissing her slow and erotically. She had a great mouth to go with her tits and remaining figure. Their tongues danced together as he continued to grope her tit and she stroked his cock.

"Lay down," she told him when she pulled back. She added, "on your back."

Lenny did as Candice directed. The bed he'd created had multiple layers of sand, leaves, and fronds beneath two airliner blankets and one of the larger, wool blankets that had been part of the airdrop. He'd horded away two airline pillows as well and put them inside a small cloth bag someone hadn't claimed out at the airstrip that first day. It all came together as likely being the most comfortable bed on the island at this point.

He laid back, pulling the pillow up under his head so that he could look down his body. He wasn't sure of Candice's exact intentions with him, but he was certain that he was going to like it one way or the other.

Candice stepped to the end of the bed. She looked down on Lenny with a devilish grin. Again, she whispered, "You're magnificent."

Everything about him was perfect to her. He rippled with muscles from neck to ankles. His shoulders were wide, his waist narrow. His thighs bulged, as did his calves. And, of course, there was that cock.

She stepped closer to his feet. She gave them a little kick on the insides of his soles. "Open up, big boy."

He separated his feet. Candice knelt between them. She leaned forward, dropping her hands to the bed. On all fours, she crawled forward like a wild cat stalking its prey. As she did, her knees forced his own even wider.

She stopped when her head was directly over Lenny's groin. She smiled again, looked to his monster cock, and whispered as if talking directly to it, "You're magnificent."

Candice took great joy in the next several minutes. She'd always loved performing oral sex. She loved licking, sucking, nibbling. She did all three now to Lenny. She ran her tongue up his full length's sensitive underside. She sucked on his swollen bulb. She fondled his tight ball sack. She enjoyed every moment of it. And she peeked up to watch for Lenny's reactions to what she was doing. She looked for what pleased him the most and repeated it often.

What Candice hadn't done before, though, was blow a cock this big. She took Lenny's fat head into her soft warm lips. She sucked on it hard. She slurped, giggling. Each time she sucked on him, Candice took a little more of his length into her mouth. She took three inches of Lenny, then four, then five. Her saliva-covered hand grasped his shaft's lower reaches. It complimented her mouth's efforts.

He felt massive in her mouth. He was massive in her mouth. Candice wanted Lenny to cum. She knew what she needed to do for that to happen. She moved her knees up under the backs of his thighs. She needed a better angle if she was going to deep throat him. She hated gagging. There was nothing sexy about it for her.

She pulled Lenny's cock to a more vertical position and took it in between her lips again. Then, carefully, she took it in deeper ... and deeper ... and deeper until its bulbous head passed entirely past her tongue and into her throat. But careful as she was, she gagged. She pulled back without fulling withdrawing Lenny from her mouth. She tried again. A second gag told her she simply wasn't going to deepthroat him.

"I tried," she said to him, smiling. "You're just too much for me, Lenny."

Candice returned to the blowjob without deepthroating him. She established a steady up and down with her mouth and hand. She might not be able to take his entire cock into her mouth. But she could see by Lenny's reaction that what she was doing was pleasuring him fine enough.

"I tried," Candice told Lenny, smiling as she confessed, "You're just too much for me, Lenny."

He was delighted with what she'd been doing to him. Candice had obvious skills and just as obvious determination to deliver him to his desperately wanted ecstasy. But hearing her gag that second time was too much for him. No woman had ever been able to deepthroat him to orgasm; he was simply too big, even for the professionals who had serviced him on occasions during his travels about the world.

Candice's tongue and lips and fingers had been pleasuring him in ways most women could only have hoped to do. And he believed that if he permitted the woman to continue sucking his cock in the way she'd begun after the episodes of swallowing too much of him, that she would most certainly do so.

But he leaned forward to take hold of her upper arms, lifted mouth away from his monster erection, and easily pulled her up to lay upon his torso. He told her, "That was fantastic ... incredible ... and I would have loved having you make me cum like that..."

He met her mouth with his in a deeply passionate kiss, then told her, "But when I cum ... I want to be deep inside you and watching you cum with me."

Lenny shifted his legs to force Candice's own legs open, reached to grasp her thighs, and moved her into position until he felt her wetness against his shaft. He whispered, "I wanna fuck you until you can't take anymore of me, Candice."

Candice was doing her best with Lenny's cock in her mouth. She was very skilled at oral. But she'd never had a monster cock like his passing through her lips and over her tongue. Deepthroating had been a bust. That hadn't actually surprised her, actually. She'd only ever swallowed two other men's cocks, and each of them had been a bit shy of what she thought of as average in length and girth.

Despite that, she knew she could get Lenny off with how much of him she could swallow. He was moaning in concert to her steady up and down over his groin. A few more minutes maybe, and he'd been filling her mouth with his load.

But she wouldn't get the chance. Lenny suddenly took hold of her and pulled her away from his cock. He told her, "That was fantastic ... incredible ... and I would have loved having you make me cum like that..."

Candice initially feared that maybe she hadn't been pleasuring him as much as she'd thought. But he kissed her and told her, "But when I cum ... I want to be deep inside you and watching you cum with me."

He urged her legs open and moved her until she felt his monster cock pressing against her wet pussy. "I wanna fuck you until you can't take anymore of me, Candice."

She smile and chuckled. She reached between them, took hold of him, and put his massive bulb at her opening. She challenged, "I'm gonna fuck you until you beg me to stop."

She pressed her body downward, toying the head of his cock within her soft folds. She was tight, and Lenny was big. It took a moment for him to penetrate her. She moaned deeply. Unlike the young Flight Attendant fucking the Air Marshall down on the beach, though, her verbal reaction wasn't due to pain. Candice felt only the wondrous pleasure of having this man's big, fat cock slipping inside her.

"My God," she murmured as she took more of Lenny inside her. She paused, rose a bit, lowered to take even more cock inside her, and moaned again. "Oh my God, Lenny. You're ... so ... fucking ... big."

Candice wasn't really one for dirty sex talk. But she wanted Lenny to fully understand what she thought of his monster cock. She repeated her up and down motions, then did so again. Just half of Lenny's shaft was inside her. Yet he felt as though he was filling her entire being.

She leaned forward to kiss his impressively muscular chest. She rose again, this time fully vertical. She lowered herself slowly, letting Lenny's full length slip deeper and deeper. Eventually, her thighs and buttocks were pressing against his thighs. She held still right there, her head falling back as she simply felt the wonder of him inside her.

After a bit, she looked down to her new lover and smiled. She said with deep appreciation, "Again ... you are magnificent."

Candice was in no hurry to begin actually fucking. She was happy simply marveling at the feel of Lenny's hard cock pressing deep inside her. He literally felt as though he had hit bottom. She smiled and laughed. Hit bottom might have been appropriate if she had been on bottom.

Finally, when she thought she was ready, she leaned forward, ready to get busy. She pressed her hands into Lenny's chest. Then, she lifted and lowered, lifted and lowered, moving about half of Lenny's length in and out of her. It was the greatest pleasure she'e ever experienced. His shaft slid up and down her swollen clit. Wondrous sensations shot through her groin. She moaned softly with every other up and down move. The opposite moves saw her drawing and holding a breath, enjoying the pleasure.

It wouldn't be long before she exploded. Candice didn't usually come quickly via intercourse unless her partner had first eaten her out. But Lenny's cock massaged her clit in a way no man's had before. No, this was something new to Candice...

Candice returned Lenny's challenge with one of her own: "I'm gonna fuck you until you beg me to stop."

He chuckled, telling her, "Then we better get started. Dawn's only 10 hours away."

It would be a while before the actual fucking would begin. Lenny was, of course, accustomed to his lovers having to become accustomed to the size of his cock inside of them. It was no difference with Candice. She took her time taking in all of him, then simply sat upon him for several minutes marveling at the feel of him so deeply inside of him.

He was marveling, too. He felt the tightness of her not just at her opening but along the full length of him. Lenny liked that very much. He knew it would make him orgasm sooner, which was in contrast to what he was promising her: a lengthy session of lovemaking. But then Lenny had never been a one-and-done kind of guy, so he had no fear of that first emptying of his balls being his last.

Eventually, Candice leaned forward into her chosen position and began fucking Lenny. He took hold of her hips and helped her in her movements. She moved about half of his great shaft in and out of her at first. Lenny would have preferred she transitioned all of him up and down her tight canal, but he could see in her face and hear from her moans that what she was taking was what she needed to feel good.

Lenny worked with Candice, shifting his hips up and down an inch or two while clutching tightly to her up-and-down moving hips. He watched her intently, seeing the joy in her face of what his monster cock was doing to her. Sighs became moans which became soft cries, and he could see that she was on her way toward orgasm. He was, too, and despite thinking earlier that he might be the first to cross the finish line, Lenny soon began to feel that perhaps, just perhaps, they might be luckiest enough to cum together.

Candice admired Lenny's confidence, saying they'd need all 10 hours until dawn to sate each other. She began to doubt his foretelling, though. His massive cock sliding in and out of her was just too much. Most cocks didn't massage her clit enough to cause orgasm on their own. She often fingered herself while being fucked.

But each stroke of Lenny's monster into her ran firmly across her little button of joy. And the pleasure welled far faster than she would have imagined. She began moaning louder, then crying out softly. She quickly realized just how noisy she was getting with each thrust.

She and Lenny weren't on the beach with the noise of crashing waves covering their love making sounds. They were only fifty or sixty feet from the nearest of the airdropped tents. Candice could be loud in bed, if she had no concerns about who might be listening in.

There was a possibility that one of the others might have seen her walk hand in hand with Lenny into the jungle. Still, she didn't want anyone listening in on her screaming out in orgasm when the time came. And that time was coming quickly.

Candice didn't want to change her position above the man. It and his incredible size were the reason she was going to climax soon. She grasped one of Lenny's hands and raised it up to her face. She pulled his fingers open and pressed her mouth into his palm. She grasped his wrist and forearm, holding them together in the strange but effective way.

She continued to bounce back and forth over his groin. Each movement fore and aft took several inches of him in and out of her and over her clit. With her mouth covered, Candice cried loudly into Lenny's palm. Soon, the pleasure peaked, exploding through her entire being. She trembled deep down, heart pounding fiercely. She tried to continue her motions upon Lenny. But she was soon overwhelmed by the euphoria and began collapsing down upon her lover.

Lenny didn't initially understand what Candice was doing when she took his hand and pressed her mouth into it. But her continued cries into his palm explained it all. He couldn't help but laugh; he'd never been shy about noisy sex, but then his moans and grunts weren't typically as boisterous as his lover's cries and screams.

He couldn't help Candice in her movements atop him with only one hand, so he put in more up and down hip uumphto keep his cock ramming in and out of her. It wasn't much longer before Candice came, screaming into his hand as her body began shaking and her pussy clenched tightly around his shaft. He loved the look, feel, and sound of a woman in orgasm; he enjoyed it almost as much as his own pleasure.

Lenny was close to his own climax as she began collapsing down upon him, overwhelmed by the euphoria invading her wholly. In a move that was one part athletic, one part acrobatic, he wrapped his free arm around Candice's waist, pulled her tight to his muscular torso, lifted the both of them off the mattress he'd made from what the forest had provided, and flipped them over as one; Candice fell to her back with Lenny between her parted thighs and most of his cock still inside her.

She'd opened her eyes during the maneuver, and as he slowly pushed deeper into her -- deeper than he had been thus far -- he asked her with a sincere tone, "Okay...? I'm not hurting you...?"

Lenny began fucking Candice as deeply as his massive cock would reach, his groin slamming into her crotch. He'd already been close to climax, and now -- after just a dozen strokes -- he gave out a loud grunt as his balls began pulsing and filling her with his seed. His orgasm was long and intense, just as hers had been, and while they hadn't been precisely synced, they overlapped enough for the two of them to be laying there together with their hearts pounding and chests heaving until finally Lenny slid off to the side, pulled Candice to him, and whispered, "My god ... that was incredible."

Candice couldn't help but laugh aloud at the circus move Lenny pulled. She'd been atop him one moment, straddling him. The next she was flat on her back with him between her knees. Magically, his big cock had never once found itself outside of her catching some fresh air.

"Okay...?" Lenny asked as he began to push his monster cock deep inside her pussy. "I'm not hurting you...?"

She shook her head no, then kissed him again. She moaned at the feel of his full length penetrating her. He'd touch a part of her that no many had ever touched before. She begged, "Gimme it all ... every inch."

He did as she requested. Then, he fucked her hard, deep, and fast. He came soon afterward, grunting hard and loudly into the night. They just lay there for the longest time.

Finally, Lenny slid off from atop of Candice and pulled her tight against him. He complimented her, "My god ... that was incredible."

"Yes, it most certainly was," she returned the whisper. Then, with a promising voice, she told him, "Just wait a bit. I'll show you far more."

They would rest several more minutes. Then, moving to her hands and knees, she would invite him to fuck her from behind. Then there would be the reverse cowgirl. The missionary again.

They continued fucking off and on until almost 2am. It was only then that they finally wore each other out. It might not have been Lenny's 10 hour promise. But it had been all Lenny had wanted, needed, and could handle.

"Just wait a bit," Candice told Lenny after they'd enjoyed their first orgasms only seconds apart. "I'll show you far more."

He would hold her tightly to him until finally she let him know it was time for Round Two by moving to her hands and knees and presenting herself with parted knees. Lenny's cock had lost a bit of its pep during the pause, but once he was behind her and toying himself at her wet folds, it hardened again for service. He grasped Candice by the hips, pushed into her gently until he was balls deep inside her, and then fucked her hard and fast.

Again, Candice silenced her cries of ecstasy, this time with his airline issued pillows. He didn't bother muting his grunts, though honestly, he wouldn't have woken the camp in the way his lover might have. Fucking Candice was pure joy for Lenny. She took his full length and girth with delight; some women had complained about his size, limiting just how much of him he could shove deep inside them. Candice, however, not only took his thick 10 inches but demanded it as well.

He fucked her to orgasm in several positions, each of them touching her in a different way and causing her varying levels of ecstasy. They went at it until almost 2am, according to the glow-in-the-dark face of Lenny's watch, resting close to the bed. His previous record for ejaculations in the amount of time he and Candice were fucking had been three; tonight, she was responsible for breaking that record by one additional explosion.

It hadn't just been the number of climaxes that had pleased Lenny, though. Candice was simply a great fuck; she was energetic, creative, enthusiastic, and even playful at times. He couldn't remember the last time he'd enjoyed sex as much as he had with her.

But exhaustion had finally overwhelmed them, and Lenny had finally told her they had to stop and get some rest. He pulled a blanket over them, spooned her with his arms holding her tightly, and whispered before they passed out, "I'm happy you came home with me. Very happy."

Lenny awoke before Candice did, built a tiny fire under an empty gallon-sized aluminum food can he'd salvaged from the lean-to kitchen, and heated some water with which to clean. He could feel and smell his lover's juices throughout his pit region, something he didn't really want others to sense when he went out this morning to finish roasting the pig and feeding it to the castaways.

Before he left, he refilled the can, fed the fire a bit, and left Candice a note that read, Thank you for the greatest night in my life. I mean that. Really.

Candice hadn't slept so soundly in quite some time. That was ironic, considering the bed she was in. It was made of palm fronds, dried grass, and cheap airline blankets. And yet she slept like a baby in her new lover's arms.

She awoke to the smell of fire smoke. She didn't awake to the warm embrace of Lenny, though. That was disappointing. But the note he'd left her made up for that. She smiled reading it. The greatest night in my life. That warmed Candice deeply, as deeply as Lenny had fucked her a few hours earlier.

As she sat up, she grimaced at the pain down yonder. The big man with the big dick had certainly worn her out. Like the young flight attendant, Eloise, was thinking about her fuck with the Air Marshall, Candice was going to be feeling this throughout the morning, if not longer.

But any amount of pain from the exceptional love making session would be worth it. Lenny had driven Candice to more than a half dozen orgasms during their hours long fuck-fest. No man had ever done that for her. And it hadn't just been the climaxes themselves. Just as Lenny had thought to himself, Candice had enjoyed even the non-climactic moments of just simply having him inside her. She'd never felt so wonderfully ... filled by a man in her life.

She found the hot water Lenny had left for her and a clean rag. She used the combination to clean herself well. She was tender in and around her crotch. Lenny had pounded the hell out of her, and Candice was feeling it now. But she smiled and even laughed about it.

She wasn't going to be able to keep this from her tentmates. First, she obviously hadn't come home to sleep in her own bed. Second, she was going to be walking funny. And third ... she couldn't stop smiling!

She dressed, cracked the flap of the parachute structure's doorway, and looked about. There was no one in view. She could hear activity in the camp beyond the tree line though. She slipped out, smoothed down her dress, and headed back to camp.

At the forest's edge, she hesitated. Suddenly, it felt like the camp's population was so much larger. It was later in the morning than she'd thought. It seemed as though all 115 of the castaways was up and around. And it seemed as though any one of them might look her way at any moment. And if they did, they would know what she'd spent the night doing and with whom she'd been doing it.

Candice felt so exposed. And yet, she forced herself forward. She tried not to make eye contact with anyone as she passed them. A few people bid her a good morning. She returned their greetings. One woman complimented her dress, saying it was nice to see her out of her work jeans. One man said something similar, but his emphasis was on her legs. She smiled to him but otherwise ignored him.

At her tent, Candice slipped in, ready to explain herself. But there was no one there. She was relieved. And a bit disappointed. She'd actually been looking forward to confessing her sins from the previous night. It wouldn't be happening right now, though. She stripped down to dress for the workday. Her panties were wet. She hid them under her pillow. She'd wash them later. When she was ready, she headed out.

And, as she'd expected, she was walking funny ... and smiling.

(OOC: For now, this ends this 1x1 thread. I will return you to where this thread began. If you are following along with our story as we write it, you don't need to use this link to find your place in the parent thread. You have already read the parent thread, I'm sure. If you are a latecomer to the parent thread and this 1x1, you can clink the link and return to the other thread without having missed a post. Also, by the way, if you are reading our stories and enjoying them, you could "like" them or send us a PM. It's always nice to know if anyone is following along and enjoying the tale. :) Link to post #36)

Back