"Greg and Eloise", a 1x1 thread from "The Island"

HumanBean

Ex-Virgin
(OOC: This thread is a sexually explicit thread involving 2 characters from a far less sexually explicit story called "The Island", which is being written in the Online Role Play forum. My writing partner and I are writing it here separate from the other thread so that the other characters can continue their story without waiting.)

OOC: This first post is the reposting of the post from the other thread that leads to this thread and, thus, this post. (Were you able to follow that? ;))

Greg Hamilton caught Eloise's attention, looked around for prying eyes, then glanced off toward the entrance to the path that had been tromped down and widened over the past two days for easier access to the beach. She seemed to catch his intentions and reacted accordingly.

"I'm going to take a walk around the camp," Greg announced to the others, feeling as though he might need to explain his stroll into the darkness.

He received some okays and goodnights, but other than that, didn't seem to attract any unwanted attention. Greg did, however, catch a sly smirk on Lance's lips as the man first glanced toward the young, sexy Flight Attendant before then turning and walking off toward the tent he shared with Howie's family.

Greg strolled about a bit, taking a moment to put a few more pieces of wood on the community fire. He shared a polite nod with Lenny, who was tending to the pig being roasted over yet another fire. Then, believing that no one was paying him undue attention, Greg headed toward the trailhead. He entered the forest, using the moonlight to guide his careful steps.

It was 50 yards or so from the camp to the trailhead, and another 100 yards through the trees to reach where the forest gave way to the gentle slope that dropped to the dry sand. From there, it was another 50 yards out to where the waves crashed upon the shore.

Greg waited at just beyond the reach of the high tide, almost fearful of turning to find that Eloise had either not understood his desire to be alone with her or had chosen to not meet him...

(OOC: We are taking this exchange -- which we expect to be sexual and take a couple of days to complete -- to a separate thread, so that we can continue the rest of the story with the rest of the characters here in this thread. That new thread is here:

Eloise had most certainly understood the glance Greg had given her back at the camp. At least, she'd desperately hoped that what she'd seen was what she'd thought it was. She returned to her tent, where she found only one of her tentmates, Gail. The older Flight Attendant knew well enough about Eloise's infatuation with the Air Marshall, of course.

The younger of the two quickly stripped to the skin. She donned her skimpy, two-piece bikini. On top, she donned a button-up blouse and tied its tails just below her bosom. She pulled out a pair of cutoff jean shorts and slipped into them, rather than her uniform slacks.

Gail said nothing. She only watched with a knowing grin spreading her lips. When she was ready to depart for her rendezvous, Eloise looked to her long-time working partner, hesitated, and growled playfully, "Oh, leave it alone."

Gail laughed loudly, responding, "I didn't say a word." As Eloise headed for the tent's exit, though, Gail asked, "Are you sure about this?"

Eloise hesitated, looking at her friend. Gail added, "I mean ... we're stuck here ... on a deserted island ... with nowhere to hide should this turn out to be a mistake. You know how it can be."

Gail was absolutely correct about that, of course. Eloise's former boyfriend had been a Maintenance Services Technician for Pacific Air, working in Los Angeles. They'd met on the job. They'd had their first kiss aboard a plane she'd flown in on and on which he was performing some small bit of maintenance. The first time he'd groped her titties had been in a Pacific Air handicapped bathroom. And he's claimed her virginity in long term parking just an hour before she left on her first of many roundtrips from Honolulu to Los Angeles.

She'd liked this proximity when they were hot and heavy and in love. But when he dumped her for another Flight Attendant, seeing him on the job was heartbreaking. She'd put in for a transfer. She did all she could do to avoid the asshole.

She got lucky. After just two months, a slot opened for Honolulu-Sydney. She took it in a heartbeat.

Looking to Gail now, Eloise said with confidence, "Yes. I'm sure."

She headed out. She was slow and casual initially. The last thing Eloise wanted was attention, particularly dressed like she was. She didn't think she caught anyone's attention as she headed for the trailhead. She was wrong, though, she wouldn't know it for now, if ever.

Eloise carefully navigated the trail, protecting her bare legs. At the cliff, she looked down to find Greg's silhouetted figure at the shoreline. A chill of excitement ran up her spine. Cautiously still, she navigated the slope and the dry sand until she was standing about twenty feet behind Greg.

She hesitated. She knew this was right. Gail had been protecting her. But Eloise knew that she wanted Greg as her lover. If this didn't work out, she'd move her tent to the far side of the island.

She almost called out to the man but didn't. Instead, she untied the knot and removed the blouse. Next, a pull of a string let loose the bikini top. Both fell to the sand near her. Only then did Eloise say softly, "Greg...?"

Entranced by the moon above and the pounding surf before him, he didn't know he was no longer alone until he heard just barely audible over the waves, "Greg...?"

He turned to find the now topless Eloise standing just twenty feet away, looking both vulnerable and inviting at the same time. She was incredible, even more so that Greg had imagined. He took a long moment to appreciate her perfection before walking slowly her way, taking her into his arms, and pressing his mouth to hers in a passionate kiss.

A chill had run up Eloise's spine as she undressed. It was because of the chill air, she told herself. It wasn't because she was nervous, anxious, scared, or all three at the same time.

Greg turned to look at her. Another chill ran up her backside. It was accompanied by gooseflesh exploding over most of her body. She couldn't blame this on the chill air. Greg was only the second man ever to see her this exposed. Her first lover had been the first to ever see her, touch her, pleasure her, and take pleasure from her as well.

The man she wanted for her second lover approached her, took her into his arms, and kissed her passionately. Eloise returned the affection eagerly and wholeheartedly. She wrapped her arms around his neck. She pulled his face to hers, parting her lips, pressing her tongue to his own.

He felt so wonderful against her. He was warm against her breasts and belly. Eloise had missed this after her recent breakup. And she'd been so anxious to feel it once again, with Greg. She'd set her sights on him the first time he'd flown Flight 1122 with her. And now, finally, she was getting what she'd wanted for so long.

Their mouths separated, and without hesitation, Eloise whispered, "Make love to me, Mister Air Marshall. I need you ... right here ... right now."

"Make love to me, Mister Air Marshall," Eloise whispered between kisses. "I need you ... right here ... right now."

"I need you, too," Greg said before kissing her again. Then, playing with her, he added, "Stewardess."

He laughed, kissing her again as he lowered his hands to clutch her butt cheeks and pull her hard to him. The wondrous embrace persisted as Greg's lips found Eloise's neck, then her collar bone; he lifted her feet off the ground, letting her lean back a bit as he hungrily sucked and nibbled at one pert nipple, then the other.

He'd never been a fan of sex on the beach: sand gets places where it should never be if you weren't careful. Still, he lowered Eloise's feet to the beach again, reached for her front, and began working to remove her shorts. He was eager to get her naked, get him naked, and get to fucking her.

Eloise laughed when Greg called her Stewardess. She repaid him, responding, "Watch it ... cop."

They returned to kissing passionately. Greg clutched her ass and pulled him hard to her. She could feel his erection pressing hard against her lower belly. She grasped his skull as he kissed, licked, and bit at her neck, then her chest, then her nipples.
She moaned, begging, "Make love to me, Greg ... make love to me ... I need you."

Soon enough, he was stripping Eloise out of her cutoff jean shorts. She helped, pushing them off her hips, wiggling, and lifting her legs to get them to fall off. Her bikini bottoms had fallen away with the shorts. Suddenly, she was naked before him, only the second man ever to see her this way.

Eloise didn't waste time. She grabbed at Greg's belt and pants. She undressed him quickly as well. Or, she would have. He was still wearing his boots. They laced up to his ankles just high enough that they couldn't simply be kicked off. She pulled his pants and underwear down his legs. That was all the farther they went, of course.

"I can't wait," she told Greg. Eloise was referring to ridding him of his shoes and, thus, pants. She grasped his cock with desperate hands. She squeezed it, pulled on it, kneaded it. She didn't have the most experienced touch. She'd only ever been with one other man. But she could see that Greg enjoyed it. She begged him, "On your knees ... please."

If he did as asked, Eloise would drop into his lap. She needed him. She didn't need him undressed. She just needed him hard and thrusting inside of her.

"I can't wait," Eloise said when Greg gave some indication that he needed to pause to untie and remove his shoes to get his slacks and boxer-briefs off. She was working his cock desperately, and while she showed a lack of experience on how to handle a man's tool, it still felt good to Greg. She begged, "On your knees ... please."

He knew where she was going with this. He pushed his pants downward tightly around his ankles and boots, dropped to his knees, parted them to create a three-point support in conjunction with his feet at his backside, and grasped Eloise at the backs of her thighs to pull her down into his lap. He pulled her torso tight to his and returned to kissing her eagerly and passionately. Greg loved the taste of her, the feel of her, the smell of her; he couldn't remember the last time he'd wanted a woman so badly.

Greg pulled Eloise's lower body hard into him, feeling the warmth and wetness of her pussy against the underside of his shaft. He lifted and lowered his lower body, rubbing his cock against her lips, spreading her natural lubricant up and down his length. Suddenly, a thought overcame his deep lust and anxiety to be inside of her.

"Do I need protection?" he whispered, clarifying, "Do we need protection? I ... I don't have a ... fuck! I don't have a condom."

Greg dropped to his knees as Eloise insisted. He pulled her down into his lap. She laughed, clutched him around his neck and head again, and kissed him hard. They held each other tight as their mouths devoured one another. She felt Greg's cock press in between her pussy lips. She hadn't realized how wet she was down there until now.

Eloise joined Greg in rubbing their respective love makers against each other. He felt incredible against her. As they moved opposite one another, his bulbous head slipped repeatedly over her clit. It sent shots of pleasure through her Nethers.

Suddenly, Greg pulled back. "Do I need protection? I ... I don't have a ... fuck! I don't have a condom."

Eloise answered Greg by grasping his shaft and moving his tip to her opening. She lowered her weight, pressing his bulb into her wetness. She grimaced at a shot of pain, hesitating. Greg was bigger than her last lover, her only lover. And it had been months since she'd last been fucked. She had a dildo. A girlfriend had bought it for her after her breakup. Eloise had been too self-conscious to use it as intended, though. Instead, she'd only used the vibration feature against her clit.

She cried softly as Greg's cock broke through her tightness. Her arms grasped him even tighter. She would later laugh that she feared she would strangle him. Right now, though, her only thought was getting the rest of Greg deep inside her. She needed him in her. Badly.

Again she lowered herself. She took in another inch of his thickness. Then another. Then another. Each time she clutched him and moaned at the pain. With most of him deep inside her, she went still. She pressed her mouth to his again, kissing him passionately. Her canal relaxed. The pain was replaced with pleasure.

"I want more," she whispered to him. "I want all of you. Give me all of you."

Their positions made it difficult for her to take all of Greg's cock on her own. She needed him to manhandle the rest of his length into her.

Greg was surprised when Eloise grasped his cock, positioned it at her pussy, and began working it inside her without any further discussion about protection. His fear, of course, had been of knocking her up, but her reaction to his expressed concerns told Greg that all was well in that area of their new and wonderful relationship.

He became concerned again, though, when she cried out softly at his cock's bulbous head intruding beyond her pussy lips. He felt Eloise tense up as he entered her; her fingertips -- now back at his shoulders and neck -- dug their nails into his flesh, something that he would only later discover had left visible scratches.

"Are you okay, Elli?" he asked, using the nickname that he hadn't yet used himself but which some of her female friends called her by often. He urged an answer, "Eloise ... am I hurting you?"

Greg didn't consider himself big enough to hurt the average woman upon entering her. Sure, he was above average in length by maybe an inch, and his girth was significant enough to have garnered compliments by previous lovers. But he'd never caused one of them pain as he feared he was causing Eloise now.

And yet, she persisted in taking him inside her without comment or complaint. Each time her canal took more of his length, she grimaced, cried softly, and dug in those nails. And each time, Greg expressed his concern either through words or body language.

He probably would have told her to stop or at least slow down until her vaginal muscles relaxed and stretched, making themselves ready for him. But honestly, slipping inside the young beauty was too incredible to delay. Eloise's pussy enveloped Greg's cock in a way none before it had in quite a while, and all he wanted was to be deeper and deeper inside of her.

Coincidentally, Eloise begged, "I want more. I want all of you. Give me all of you."

Greg knew, just as she did, that her being in his lap in this way meant it was difficult for him to put his full length inside of her. He'd been holding Eloise around her waist, but now he slid his arms under her thighs, grasped her buttocks, and pulled her too him as he shoved his lower body forward. She gave out another and greater cry as the last couple of inches of his rock-hard cock penetrated her. He, too, grunted, though his sensation was one of deep pleasure.

"Are you okay, Elli?" he asked again. He looked into her face for a response, needing to know whether he should continue now or give her a moment. "Elli ... talk to me."

Greg took hold of her and, as she'd begged, forced the rest of his thickness and length deep into her tightness. She cried out louder than she previous had. Her nails had already been digging into the flesh of the back of his shoulders. Now, they drew blood. She didn't mean to hurt him, of course. He didn't mean to hurt her either. It just happened.

"Are you okay, Elli?" he asked again.

She tried to answer him. The words wouldn't come. Only the soft cries escaped her mouth. She silenced them by pressing her mouth into the crook of his neck.

"Elli ... talk to me," Greg begged.

It took a moment for her to respond. She pulled her head back to look into Greg's eyes. Her own were glistening with threatening tears. But she blinked them away, kissed him hard again, and told him, "I'm okay ... really. It's just ... it's just been a while."

Eloise kissed him again, this time passionately, her lips parted wide, her tongue eagerly toying with his own. She wrapped one arm around his shoulders. The other pulled his head down to between her tits. She whispered, "Hold me tight, Greg. I need you to hold me tight."

She wrapped her legs around him, crossing her feet where his back met his butt. She could feel him deep inside her. She'd never felt this ... occupied by her previous and sole lover. She wanted to sit like this forever, simply holding him.

But as the pain of his intrusion waned, the thought of the offered pleasure filled her mind. Eloise pulled her head and upper torso back. She wanted to look into Greg's eyes as she began gyrating herself forward and back in his lap. It was a pleasure she'd never known before. Her movement sped up, and as she stared hungrily into her new lover's eyes, she begged him, "Fuck me, Greg ... fuck me."

Eloise looked into Greg's eyes and promised, "I'm okay ... really. It's just ... it's just been a while."

"For me, too," he returned sincerely.

She wrapped the entirety of her being -- arms and legs together -- firmly around his body and begged, "Hold me tight, Greg. I need you to hold me tight."

He did as she asked, moving his hands from her hips to hug her petite body tight to his muscular one. She felt so good against him: warm, soft ... and down below, tight. Her pussy gripped his shaft like a vise from base to bulb. Greg had never enjoyed such a feeling before, not even when he was a sought-after high school star athlete and had girls from both his and opposing schools chasing him after the big games. Greg didn't for a moment think that Eloise was a virgin, of course, but he couldn't help but imagine that this was what it would have felt like to be the first to go where no man has gone before, to quote the old television line horrifically out of context.

He didn't know how long they just sat there enjoying the feeling of being one with each other. Greg caressed his hands over Eloise's backside; it was a cool night, they were naked, and it had to be chilly for her as it was for him. Where their bodies met, though, it was oh-so-comfortably warm. The feel of her breasts and belly against his, her arms around his shoulders and neck, and -- of course -- her pussy enveloping his cock was wonderful.

Eventually, Eloise pulled back and began moving rapidly in his lap. As she took his cock in and out of her, she demanded, "Fuck me, Greg ... fuck me."

She didn't have to ask him twice. Greg slipped his arms under Eloise's thighs again and returned his hands to her ass, grasping them tightly. He joined her in drawing his cock in and out of her hard, fast, and deep. There private areas slammed against one another, a clapping sound joining the sound of the not-too-distant sound of the surf pounding behind them.

Greg began moaning, telling her, "God, Elli ... you feel good ... my God, you feel good..."

He wasn't going to last long, and while he wanted to make her cum before him, Greg feared he might not have control over that...

Eloise cried out at the feel of Greg ramming the full length of his hard cock deep inside her. It shocked her more than hurt her. Again, her claws dug into his flesh. Her eagerness to experience ecstasy in his arms had her ignoring any discomfort. Soon, they were fucking like rabbits, as the saying went.

He groaned as their bodies moved in sync, "God, Elli ... you feel good ... my God, you feel good..."

"You feel good!" she called out between cries that were becoming louder as his thrusts into her continued. "You feel so good ... so good!"

It had been a while for Eloise, as she'd told him. And he was pleasuring her in the most effective of ways. It was less than a minute before she exploded in ecstasy. Her back arched, her head fell back, her fingers clutched Greg's arms, and she screamed out into the night like she'd never screamed before.

Eloise's orgasm was as obvious to Greg as was the sea behind them, the moon above them, and the light, cool breeze washing over them. She arched and screamed in ecstasy, competing with the natural sounds about them. Greg looked left and right up the beach, wondering whether anyone was within hearing range of them; he hadn't been the only person on the mile long beach when Eloise had first come up behind him and took her top off, but honestly, Greg hadn't looked to see if they were still alone when they both fully stripped to fuck.

Of course, if anyone was listening or even watching, there wasn't much to be done about it now. Eloise was fully engaged in her euphoric explosion, and -- as he hadn't even considered slowing his slam, slam, slam into her -- Greg soon enough drew and held a deep breath as his own pleasure rose and peaked, then gave out a loud grunt that followed with a series of loud gasped of deep delight.

After he himself came, Greg pulled his young lover tight to him and simply held her; their chests swelled and shrank against one another, and their heartbeats were sometimes hard to distinguish as belonging to one or the other of them. They clasped their arms around each other, becoming one for the longest time. A chill eventually ran up Greg's back as the lack of exertion and activity led his subconscious self to realize that it had become rather chilly in the time since he and she had begun stripping their clothes off.

"We should dress," Greg whispered eventually, moving his mouth to Eloise's and kissing her softly but erotically. He chuckled softly, suggesting, "Unless you want to walk back to my tent like this and maybe go for round two."

He laughed again, knowing that there was very little hope of finding the tent he shared with other men empty. He kissed Eloise's lips, her neck, her collar bones, then licked at her; she'd begun sweating, despite the cool air, and -- while some of his lovers had said eww when he did it -- Greg had always loved the taste of a woman's sweat.

He whispered, "You know ... unless you want to go for round two right here...?"

Eloise couldn't believe how incredibly wonderful she felt. She'd never orgasmed this hard or this completely before. The euphoria flooding her was indescribable. She clutched to Greg as he did her. All she wanted was to sit here in his lap for ever.

"We should dress," he whispered to her eventually. "Unless you want to walk back to my tent like this and maybe go for round two."

He laughed. She laughed with him. "I don't think that would go over well with the others."

She, too, looked around for prying eyes and eavesdropping ears. She saw no one. That didn't mean that someone hadn't seen them. But as Greg was also thinking, nothing to be done about that now.

He whispered, "You know ... unless you want to go for round two right here...?"

Again, Eloise laughed. She kissed him, then informed him, "I think I'm done ... if you know what I mean."

She would have loved to make love to Greg again. But it was late, it was getting cold, and she had sand in the crack of her ass. She kissed him passionately, then whispered, "That was absolutely fantastic." Another kiss, and she began maneuvering to end what had happened between them.

When he suggested that maybe they try for a second round of orgasms, Eloise told Greg, "I think I'm done ... if you know what I mean."

He did, too. She cum hard and long and had collapsed into his arms and against his torso like a rag doll as the euphoria swept through her. In addition to that and by her own words, it had been quite some time since she'd fucked, meaning that she might very well be sore or painfully swollen come morning or, possibly, already.

Greg was suffering from sand in the wrong places, just as Eloise was. His situation was probably much worse, having been on the bottom with only the feet and legs below them preventing his ass from filling up with a pound of sand the length of his butt crack.

She kissed him passionately and whispered, "That was absolutely fantastic."

They kissed some more, and Greg returned the compliment, "It was exceptional ... yes." he wanted to say more, but he thought he caught sight of someone in the distance under the illumination of the moon and thought that maybe they should bring this to a close.

Greg grasped Eloise tightly in his arms, set his toes in the sand, and rocked back to lift them both upwards together. He laughed at her reaction to it, telling her, "I may be getting old, but I still got a little left in me."

They each quickly located and donned their clothes, then headed for the trailhead to return to the camp. Greg took Eloise's hand, then wondered if maybe he should. He asked her, "So, are we going back to camp separately, or...?"

He was going to leave that decision up to her.

About the sex, Greg said, "It was exceptional ... yes."

Eloise was happy to hear him say that. Her Ex had rarely spoken positively about their love making afterward. He'd always enjoyed it, she was certain. He'd always orgasmed. He'd always rolled off of her, panting deeply from the ecstasy. But then things were over for the night.

He would sometimes pull Eloise to him for a cuddle. Sometimes not. But always, he simply slipped off into slumber, sated for the time being. It had been that way since just shortly after he'd claimed her virginity. It had been disappointing for Eloise, of course. Why wouldn't it have been? She rarely if ever experienced her own orgasm. If she did, it was because she was fingering her own clit while they fucked. Or her climax came in the bathroom after he'd fallen asleep and she'd slipped off, desperate for the release he'd failed to provide.

Tonight had been spectacular for Eloise. The euphoria Greg had driven her to enjoy had been mind blowing. She wanted to remain here in his arms like this forever. Or repeat it all over again. Or both! She couldn't decide which. But she was already beginning to feel her vaginal canal tightening up, and not in the good way. She was going to be walking funny in the morning from this. Hell, she might be walking funny back to camp tonight!

Greg took her hand for the walk back. When they reached the bottom of the rise to the South Trail, he asked, "So, are we going back to camp separately, or...?"

"I want everyone here to know that you are my lover," she said without hesitation. She pushed up against Greg and kissed him, long and passionately. Their mouths separated and she looked into his moonlit face. "But ... I think maybe we should go up separately."

Eloise had two reasons behind her thinking. First, she didn't want people thinking she was a slut. Greg had only been her second lover ever. There was no reason for people to know that, obviously. She'd only ever talked about her love life with a few very close friends.

Those here who knew about it were limited to her fellow flight attendants: Gail Peters, Marla Stein, and even Henry Paulson. Others wouldn't know that Eloise was very particular about who she made love with. Knowing she was fucking the Air Marshall on the beach in the open after just two days on the island might not not reflect on her well.

The other reason was because of who Greg was. He was the Air Marshall, yes. But he was also a Council member. He was a leader of the community. Eloise didn't know how it would look for her to be fucking the community's leader after only knowing him for two days. Of course, Eloise had known Greg for several weeks. They'd been flying together for quite some time. But the passengers didn't know that.

"Is that okay with you?" Eloise asked softly. She kissed him again. She still had his hand. She said with a sincere smile, "But you can walk me through the woods. Protect me from the jungle monsters and all."

They made their way up the rise and through the forest. They stopped where the tree line ended. They could see the soft glow of the fire burning under Lenny Carmichael's pig. Around it stood two figures. Lenny was easily to make out, of course. The man had a singular silhouette amongst the castaways.

The other figure she recognized as the farming lady, Candice something-or-other. Eloise didn't think too much about it at first. Then she saw Candice's skirt wafting in the wind. She smiled. Someone had changed clothes for her little late night rendezvous at the pig pit. Someone had the hots for the hotty.

"Wait," Eloise whispered, stopping their forward movement back to the camp. She wrapped her arms around Greg's torso, paid her head against his chest, and held him tightly for a long moment. She pulled back and looked up into his face again. "I enjoyed that. I ... I think you know that. And ... I'm hoping we will do that again ... soon."

She stood on her toes and kissed Greg. Then, she giggled. She confessed, "I changed my mind. Would you walk me to my tent?"

"I want everyone here to know that you are my lover," Eloise said when Greg asked if she wanted to walk back into the camp together or separately.

That brought a smile to his face, as did feeling her press against him with body and mouth and embrace him passionately. He grasped her hips and pulled their lower parts hard against each other again; he wanted so badly to strip Eloise's clothes off her again and fuck her right her on the trail, regardless if other castaways were walking by or not.

She continued, though, with, "But ... I think maybe we should go up separately." She kissed him again, then asked, "Is that okay with you?"

"Of course," he said without hesitation. Greg had never been one to prematurely announce a new intimate relationship, and -- here on an island where word would travel quickly to each and every castaway -- he was all too aware of what that would look like. They kissed a last time before he said, "Our secret ... our wonderful, delicious little secret."

He reached a hand down to cup one of her ass cheeks and gave it a squeeze before kidding her playfully a last time. She took his hand again, saying, "But you can walk me through the woods. Protect me from the jungle monsters and all."

"I'm your knight in shining armor, m'lady," he joked, chuckling. He squeezed her hand, then stepped around her to lead her back toward camp. The trail had been worked extensively; it was anticipated that it would be used a great deal, so its tripping hazards had all been removed and bags full of sand had been brought up to smooth out the roughness without also making the new surface so deep that it was hard to walk on.

They reached where the tree line ended and the camp was visible. Greg saw what Eloise did: most of the castaways were in their tents for the night; a few night owls were sitting around chatting softly; and Lenny was dutifully still working the pig over the fire pit. Greg saw a second person there and could see that it was a woman, but -- unlike Eloise -- he didn't recognize the woman as Candice O'Conner.

"Wait," Eloise whispered, stopping them suddenly. She embraced Greg with a tight, intimate hug, then looked into his face to say, "I enjoyed that. I ... I think you know that. And ... I'm hoping we will do that again ... soon."

"We will," Greg said with a promising tone, adding, "And I liked it very much as well, Elli. You're an incredible woman."

She kissed him again, then said, "I changed my mind. Would you walk me to my tent?"

Greg smiled. His concerns about announcing their new relationship were no longer in his court. He reached both hands up, taking her face into them as he kissed her softly but very erotically. When their lips separated, he whispered, "I'd love to."

He took Eloise's hand again, and -- side by side -- they left the forest and reentered the camp as a couple. Along the way, they caught some attention from the night owls. Greg barely glanced at them; he wasn't sure how he would want to deal with knowing smirks from the women or thumbs up-like reactions from the men, so he chose to simply not make eye contact with anyone.

When they reached her tent, they turned to face one another. Greg was unsure of whether he should kiss her or not; they were no longer alone, there were eyes upon them, and the newness of the castaways' situation made this moment awkward for him.

Regarding their new sexual relationship, Greg described it as, "Our secret ... our wonderful, delicious little secret."

That made Eloise smile, then blush. She was already falling madly, deeply in love with the Air Marshall. It wasn't like they'd only just met, of course. But it was true that this had been their first date. And oh, what a wonderful date it had been.

Greg held her hand all the way to her tent. He turned to face her and she he. They smiled at each other. She felt like a teenager coming home from a first date, waiting to see if she'd get a kiss. She hadn't dated much in high school, so she hadn't had many first kisses. But still, she knew the feeling.

"Who's that out there?" a female voice called from inside the tent. Eloise recognized the voice as being Gail's. The Senior Flight Attendant must have known it was the more junior one. She asked with humor, "Do I need to tell your father you're out beyond curfew?"

"Shhh!" Eloise said toward the tent flap. Inside the tent, two women laughed. Eloise giggled and blushed. To Greg she said, with enough volume for Gail, "I better go in before my dad comes out to meet you."

She didn't know whether or not Greg had intended to kiss her again. She took care of the decision by standing on her toes again, pulling his face to hers, and giving him a long, wet kiss. Separating, she said with regret, "Good night, Greg."

They completed their farewells. She entered the tent. And a moment later, she, Gail, and Marla were giggling. She was immediately quizzed about her evening with the Air Marshall. She didn't give graphic details. She didn't need to. She only told them that it had been wonderful, that Greg had been wonderful, that all of it had been wonderful.

Greg laughed at the teasing Eloise was taking from her tentmates. He'd heard that his new lover was living with Gail, but he didn't know the names of the other women who had taken up residence with Eloise.

The two of them kissed a last time, and Greg watched her disappear into the tent. He heard the giggling and questions and answers before he finally turned and walked away. He'd heard her call him wonderful, and that pleased him. He would have preferred He's an animal and made me cum like I never have before, but Eloise didn't seem like the type to go into that kind of detail.

Greg headed toward the fire, expecting to find Lenny there. He was disappointed; the pig roaster was gone, but so was the woman who'd been standing here at the fire opposite him. Greg wondered if maybe that didn't mean that Lenny, too, was getting lucky tonight.

He remained at the fire a little bit longer, chatting with some people who wandered by on their ways to their own tents. Then, finally, he called it a night.

(OOC: This ends this interaction for now. We will come back and use this thread in the future for other 1x1 interactions between Greg and Eloise. For now, we return you to your regularly scheduled program: Link back to where you left from)

Back