BYE! My lil thread ... has moved!

Wow. Absolutely beautiful. Dinner at La Mere Michelle, then to the Hotel De Anza for jazz, drinks, and dancing. Then upstairs to the suite...
I don’t know where those places are but they sound super fancy - can’t wait to look them up!! The suite part sounds fun too ;)

Oh…ermmmm…ummmmm, I dunno, little bit speechless right now…😍😈
Lol ok, when you find the words, let me know!

Thank you!

We wouldn't make it out of the bedroom.
Sooooooo, room service and Netflix in this dress?

Lucky for me that you called and told me you were getting dressed up and wanted me to take you some where special
It allowed me to make reservations at Little Palm Island Resort and Spa..Prepare yourself for The Island Romance Suite.
I have arranged for a private in room dinner this evening complete with of course Veuve Champagne chilled and waiting for you.
My dear you look beautiful tonight
Lets enjoy the candle lit dinner tonight and some fine drinks.. After which of course we will remove our clothes and get into the private copper bath out on the beach ...
Cheers
Oh my goodness, sign me up!!

Dinner and dancing then back to your place for a night cap talking about the first thing that pops up 😁😈
Sounds like a fun and spontaneous night!!

That looks just lovely on you. I love the fact that it's both easy on the eyes and provides easy access ;)
Thank you sweetie!! Glad you like it … hope it would work for wherever you’d take me to show me off on your arm! ;)

dinner, then dancing in my bed.....
Guess I’ll wear my dancin’ shoes ;)

I don’t know where those places are but they sound super fancy - can’t wait to look them up!! The suite part sounds fun too ;)

Lol ok, when you find the words, let me know!

Thank you!

Sooooooo, room service and Netflix in this dress?

Oh my goodness, sign me up!!

Sounds like a fun and spontaneous night!!

Thank you sweetie!! Glad you like it … hope it would work for wherever you’d take me to show me off on your arm! ;)

Guess I’ll wear my dancin’ shoes ;)
That is the idea 😁 I find that plans often fall through and I'd hate to plan for something your not into.

K, I got all dressed up for you - where are we going and what are we doing?

9uPr7uo.jpg
We will go to a nice restaurant...a classy bar after and then back to a nice hotel room for a night cap. That would be what I'd love to do with you...but I'd be jealous of all the looks you'd attract with those beautiful legs slit dress and incredible cleavage...so I might just have to take you to a hotel and order room service.

Room service check, netflix sure. Dress is being hung back up nicely in the closet
I notice you didn't mention anything about taking off my heels ;) hehe! ...

That is the idea 😁 I find that plans often fall through and I'd hate to plan for something you're not into.
That's good thinking but I'm always up for an adventure! How will I know I'm not into it if I've never tried it! :)

We will go to a nice restaurant...a classy bar after and then back to a nice hotel room for a night cap. That would be what I'd love to do with you...but I'd be jealous of all the looks you'd attract with those beautiful legs slit dress and incredible cleavage...so I might just have to take you to a hotel and order room service.
I liked the part where you took me out for dinner and drinks tho! The room service could wait for morning :)

You shouldn't have! 🥰 We're going boot shopping. For me, of course. Okay okay, for you too! 😘
YAY for boot shopping!! I just got a pair of white thigh high boots pretty much just because! :)

Back