For Better or Worse: My Smoking Fetish Erotica

GeorgeTyerbyter

SF Notebook
Hello everyone,

I sincerely apologize for putting you through a preliminary reading of the following lengthy missive. However, if you'll bear with me, I feel an explanation is necessary.

So, yep, this thread will be all about "Capnolognia" or smoking fetishism, and my taking artistic guilty pleasure in it.

Before getting down to it, first and foremost, points must be stated in no uncertain terms:

Important Disclaimers (Please read the following and consider before commenting):

1.) I am aware that the ongoing posts to which you are about to be subjected will not be pleasing to a considerably large number of people. The illustrations and their themes will not be to everyone’s taste, either on an artistic level or, most assuredly, on a sensual or sexually titillating level. They can be categorized within a highly niche realm of appeal. (So far, there’s nothing unique about that; that’s usually how it goes when considering the vast, eclectic universe of human sexual behaviorism.)

2.) I know I am addressing an intelligent body of readers. That said, I’m certain that we all must be keenly aware of the health risks/dangers involved with the indulgence in the use of tobacco. Granted, it is a carcinogenic, respiratory-infecting, heart-deadening, nasty habit. On those points, we can all agree. I also realize it is a “sore point”; one that provokes a wide range of strongly felt reactions in many people, running a gamut from e.g. "It smells bad!" to "Don't you know it will kill you?!". But, I would like to politely ask that we avoid confrontational, pejorative, and/or judgmental narrative—or any of the sometimes unavoidable lecturing on the pitfalls and nastiness of the practice.

I’m not frightened of criticism of my artistic efforts, though, so long as it is constructive, and not mean-spirited, or otherwise stated with hurtful, mean intent. So, please feel free to critique. (I know, I know! After everything I've just written, that last bit might sound a bit empty, but I really mean it. lol.)

3.) I am not, by any stretch of the imagination, promoting tobacco, singing its praises, “whitewashing” its reputation, or condoning its use. I am merely a humble, slightly unbalanced, pseudonym-ed amateur artist of erotica taking one of his many sexual obsessions—as unreasonable as it may be—out for a public stroll.

Again, my apologies for sounding preachy.

I hope you’ll enjoy.

Yours,

me

SmokingKills.jpg

Continuous UPDATE ~

Below you'll find an index, an ongoing update to GLTyerbyter art posted in this thread: (as of 1/16/2024)

11. a partial / a glimpse at a future post.
12. a partial / a glimpse at a future post.

Bonus Mentions: Modifications by @Llehlla
Post #74

Post #82

Last edited:
Those first three sketches were highly influenced by the work of fashion illustrator David Downton. I am by no means comparing my efforts to his incredible work. I'm just infatuated with his technique.

More innocuous sketches/illustrations will follow. But, for now, I must leave.

Last edited:
Those first three sketches were highly influenced by the work of fashion illustrator David Downton. I am by no means comparing my efforts to his incredible work. I'm just infatuated with his technique.

More innocuous sketches/illustrations will follow. But, for now, I must leave.
Bravo!!!!!!

Hello everyone,

I sincerely apologize for putting you through a preliminary reading of the following lengthy missive. However, if you'll bear with me, I feel an explanation is necessary.

So, yep, this thread will be all about "Capnolognia" or smoking fetishism, and my taking artistic guilty pleasure in it.

Before getting down to it, first and foremost, points must be stated in no uncertain terms:

Important Disclaimers (Please read the following and consider before commenting):

1.) I am aware that the ongoing posts to which you are about to be subjected will not be pleasing to a considerably large number of people. The illustrations and their themes will not be to everyone’s taste, either on an artistic level or, most assuredly, on a sensual or sexually titillating level. They can be categorized within a highly niche realm of appeal. (So far, there’s nothing unique about that; that’s usually how it goes when considering the vast, eclectic universe of human sexual behaviorism.)

2.) I know I am addressing an intelligent body of readers. That said, I’m certain that we all must be keenly aware of the health risks/dangers involved with the indulgence in the use of tobacco. Granted, it is a carcinogenic, respiratory-infecting, heart-deadening, nasty habit. On those points, we can all agree. I also realize it is a “sore point”; one that provokes a wide range of strongly felt reactions in many people, running a gamut from e.g. "It smells bad!" to "Don't you know it will kill you?!". But, I would like to politely ask that we avoid confrontational, pejorative, and/or judgmental narrative—or any of the sometimes unavoidable lecturing on the pitfalls and nastiness of the practice.

I’m not frightened of criticism of my artistic efforts, though, so long as it is constructive, and not mean-spirited, or otherwise stated with hurtful, mean intent. So, please feel free to critique. (I know, I know! After everything I've just written, that last bit might sound a bit empty, but I really mean it. lol.)

3.) I am not, by any stretch of the imagination, promoting tobacco, singing its praises, “whitewashing” its reputation, or condoning its use. I am merely a humble, slightly unbalanced, pseudonym-ed amateur artist of erotica taking one of his many sexual obsessions—as unreasonable as it may be—out for a public stroll.

I hope you’ll enjoy.

Yours,

me

View attachment 2304319
I'm all in on your choice of subjects. I think the title of your thread makes it clear for those who are offended or disgusted by smoking that they should just... skip this thread! No commentary from the peanut gallery necessary.

I'm all in on your choice of subjects. I think the title of your thread makes it clear for those who are offended or disgusted by smoking that they should just... skip this thread! No commentary from the peanut gallery necessary.
Yes, I tried to be as succinct and as specific in the title as possible. Thank you for the support @SmokingFap .

Yes, I tried to be as succinct and as specific in the title as possible. Thank you for the support @SmokingFap .
I've enjoyed your posts so far and I'm looking forward to your future works. And don't feel like you have to go to hardcore. For the true smoking fetishist, it's the simple, elegant, almost magical act itself that is sexy.

But boobs never hurt.

I've enjoyed your posts so far and I'm looking forward to your future works. And don't feel like you have to go to hardcore. For the true smoking fetishist, it's the simple, elegant, almost magical act itself that is sexy.

But boobs never hurt.
Yes, I concur. For me, viewing the nonchalant act in progress is, in and of itself, an eroticism. However, I do have many—including adult comics—that go far hardcore @SmokingFap ...with boobs and more...and cum; lots and lots of it! I will try to gauge reactions and play posting of such material by ear.

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

I hope you’ll enjoy.

Yours,

me

View attachment 2304319
George, I would also encourage you to post your works on the Smoking Fetish thread over on Fetish and Sexuality Central. I just happened to stumble upon your thread. I doubt most of the other sexy smoking aficionados will be so lucky.

https://forum.literotica.com/threads/smoking-fetish.1380672/

Back