Introduction

GeorgeTyerbyter

SF Notebook
Hello everyone,

I'll start by admitting apprehension. I don't mind telling you that I do harbor a bit of nervous fear over "going public" like this and showing some of my work. For one thing, I consider myself to be in an amateur artist category. Under my present pseudonym—because I also produce work under my real name as a semi-pro—I'm an occasional dabbler in erotic graphic illustration, doing mostly free-hand sketching, and executing those efforts both on paper and through layered drawing on a Gaomon PD1561 drawing pad.

Another important reason for my nervousness has everything to do with the sexual/sensual genre, the niche subject matter I tend to conjure through my art—niche meaning fetish; smoking fetishism to be exact. It's an embarrassing obsession; one I consider to be dark and not easy to admit.

With that said, I'd like to invite anyone interested in that kind of thing, as well as those who might be curious, to visit my profile here at Literotica. I won't post anything in this forum (that pesky fear again), but you're welcome to peruse my ongoing posts listed under the "Illustrations Submission" section of my profile. They include examples of both erotic art and adult comics.

Thanks for reading the words of a sniveling little coward. lol

Yours
GLTyerbyter
My Literotica profile.
My submissions—both story and artwork.

A heartfelt thanks goes out to @BgDaddy33 for pointing out the bloody obvious (the above-mentioned links) to this dense character named George! "I should have done that in the first place!" he grumbled, striking himself hard on the forehead.

Last edited:
Welcome!

Cool work, man. And i also find smoking to be really hot....no pun intended.

(Actually i totatally intended that pun.)

You shouldnt be afraid to post here, your stuff is good.

I too have a "serious" art side -mostly figurative oil paintings of non-erotic nature- but i come here to show off some of my smuttier side. Lol.

But yeah, welcome!

Welcome!

I too have a "serious" art side -mostly figurative oil paintings of non-erotic nature- but i come here to show off some of my smuttier side. Lol.

But yeah, welcome!

I just came from your profile. Wow! Very good work! Amazingly erotic! Thanks for responding, and thank you for your kind words of encouragement. I am now following!

Yes, please start your own thread so we can go directly to your art!
With my cheeks flushed red in embarrassment, I've edited my initial thread posting to include direct links to my Literotica profile pages. Thank you for your encouragement, @Llehlla ...I hope you still view me favorably after getting a look at my stuff.

PS: I did have an external link to my WordPress blog, but, thanks to sage advice from @ElectricBlue and @BgDaddy33 I deleted it. If you'd like to visit the blog, go to my profile page—it's linked there under "Contact." Once there, navigate to the "Fetish Portfolio, etc." page for more art offerings.

Last edited:
With my cheeks flushed red in embarrassment, I've edited my initial thread posting to include direct links to not only my Literotica profile pages, but to my external WordPress blog art page, as well. Thank you for your encouragement, @Llehlla ...I hope you still view me favorably after getting a look at my stuff.
You'll have to cut the link to your off-site blog, the site won't allow that.

As Llehlla and I have said, you should start a thread here, like hers, Monica's, Throbbs' etc... It really is easier to get a feel for your art if you see it all on a long page. The individual postings are too slow and fragmented, I reckon.

You'll have to cut the link to your off-site blog, the site won't allow that.

As Llehlla and I have said, you should start a thread here, like hers, Monica's, Throbbs' etc... It really is easier to get a feel for your art if you see it all on a long page. The individual postings are too slow and fragmented, I reckon.
I've removed the external link. As to taking your and @Llehlla 's advice...I've got to overcome this stupid, debilitating fear. I'll probably take the plunge eventually.

I've removed the external link. As to taking your and @Llehlla 's advice...I've got to overcome this stupid, debilitating fear. I'll probably take the plunge eventually.
I know all about fear. It’s my middle name. Take your time. In my experience, when I’m open about my struggles it makes me feel a bit better. Partly because I don’t have to hold it all inside and partly because so many other people have any number of struggles; hearing it helps them feel less alone. You’re already done a brave and admirable thing; others will soften now and be grateful for your honesty.

With my cheeks flushed red in embarrassment, I've edited my initial thread posting to include direct links to my Literotica profile pages. Thank you for your encouragement, @Llehlla ...I hope you still view me favorably after getting a look at my stuff.

PS: I did have an external link to my WordPress blog, but, thanks to sage advice from @ElectricBlue and @BgDaddy33 I deleted it. If you'd like to visit the blog, go to my profile page—it's linked there under "Contact." Once there, navigate to the "Fetish Portfolio, etc." page for more art offerings.
I did look at your art and it fits in perfectly in the Lit universe. You’re a good artist!

Your content is already on the site. It's only putting that content here, in this Forum, in your own thread, so like minded people can more easily see it.

I, for, example, would like to quickly see those two paintings that reminded me of my character, but to do that I've got to find your home page again, click through each submission to find them - whereas here, scroll up, done! :)

Your content is already on the site. It's only putting that content here, in this Forum, in your own thread, so like minded people can more easily see it.

I, for, example, would like to quickly see those two paintings that reminded me of my character, but to do that I've got to find your home page again, click through each submission to find them - whereas here, scroll up, done! :)
Yes, it is already on the site. But, you probably noticed that I have the comments option for each one turned off (God, I'm pathetic!). You'll have to remind me which two illustrations. In the meantime, if you do locate/id them on your own, feel free to use them, download them, etc.

I know all about fear. It’s my middle name. Take your time. In my experience, when I’m open about my struggles it makes me feel a bit better. Partly because I don’t have to hold it all inside and partly because so many other people have any number of struggles; hearing it helps them feel less alone. You’re already done a brave and admirable thing; others will soften now and be grateful for your honesty.

I don't know about the "brave and admirable" part when it comes to describing my behavior. I mean, look at the evasive way I've been going about this. Aside from that; did you take a close look at those drawings, at the subject matter I've been sketching? (Jeeze!)

Now, you people here have been a proverbial shot in the arm. You've made me feel more at ease; I cannot thank you all enough for that. Yes, like you @Llehlla , it also makes me feel a bit better to profess my anxieties. I'm grateful for the receptive and understanding ears I've encountered through this thread. And to be honest, the reason for the existence of the art I've chosen to post—which is only scratching the surface of the archive of stuff I've produced that I've yet to share; stuff I've done intended for my eyes only—is perverse, yes. But it also serves as a therapeutic measure for me. There's something about sketching these lustful/lust-filled scenarios out. After I've finished one—or have come reasonably close to finishing—the result can either leave me fulfilled or make me think "bloody hell! What the hell?"

(Christ, I sound crazy! lol)...Anyway, please forgive my verbosity. I tend to go on...and...on...and...

Short response? Thanks!

PS: I will probably start posting here. I just have to get used to the water.

I don't know about the "brave and admirable" part when it comes to describing my behavior. I mean, look at the evasive way I've been going about this. Aside from that; did you take a close look at those drawings, at the subject matter I've been sketching? (Jeeze!)

Now, you people here have been a proverbial shot in the arm. You've made me feel more at ease; I cannot thank you all enough for that. Yes, like you @Llehlla , it also makes me feel a bit better to profess my anxieties. I'm grateful for the receptive and understanding ears I've encountered through this thread. And to be honest, the reason for the existence of the art I've chosen to post—which is only scratching the surface of the archive of stuff I've produced that I've yet to share; stuff I've done intended for my eyes only—is perverse, yes. But it also serves as a therapeutic measure for me. There's something about sketching these lustful/lust-filled scenarios out. After I've finished one—or have come reasonably close to finishing—the result can either leave me fulfilled or make me think "bloody hell! What the hell?"

(Christ, I sound crazy! lol)...Anyway, please forgive my verbosity. I tend to go on...and...on...and...

Short response? Thanks!

PS: I will probably start posting here. I just have to get used to the water.
Ok, I just went back to see if I had missed something truly shocking and all I found were your images of women (and a few guys) smoking. I clicked on each menu choice and the ones that were lists of links are not something I would normally click onto just because it’s one more step to take to get to what I HOPE is the person’s work but then find that it won’t open or it’s a bunch of sites…..to me, that’s too much work!

I really wanted to see what there is besides smoking that you hesitate to share. Personally smoking isn’t erotic to me (it killed both of my parents…my father at age 55) but I think I saw some responses a day or so earlier from people who share your interest.

I’m sorry for your struggles and can only say I have yet to see anything even remotely disturbing!

How about coming up with a thread name ( “Got a Light?”… there, you can have it) and posting a few of your smokers?

I saw some responses a day or so earlier from people who share your interest.
Yes. Even though I have comments disabled on the Literotica submissions posts, the ratings have been favorable. That's a positive.
Personally smoking isn’t erotic to me
Yes again. Many feel as you do. It is a niche thing; it's odd, Freudian...appealing to a niche audience. It's always bugged me. The erotic appeal/fascination has its roots deeply set in my past. If you read my autobiographical account you may glean a bit of the reason as to why it's a "thing" with me. Go to my blog for the updated version, if you're game?
How about coming up with a thread name ( “Got a Light?”… there, you can have it)
Ha!

PS: I want to use "Where There's Smoke, There's Fire," or "Burning Desires," but the first has been employed before, and I'm not so sure the second one hasn't either.

Last edited:
Yes. Even though I have comments disabled on the Literotica submissions posts, the ratings have been favorable. That's a positive.

Yes again. Many feel as you do. It is a niche thing; it's odd, Freudian...appealing to a niche audience. It's always bugged me. The erotic appeal/fascination has its roots deeply set in my past. If you read my autobiographical account you may glean a bit of the reason as to why it's a "thing" with me. Go to my blog for the updated version, if you're game?

Ha!

PS: I want to use "Where There's Smoke, There's Fire," or "Burning Desires," but the first has been employed before, and I'm not so sure the second one hasn't either.
I just looked at the drawings you’ve published in Lit Artwork….they're very well done.
I read your first story and stopped 1/2 way into your second one (about the source of your fetish) because I just have to say this:
1. Forgive yourself for being human. That’s your crime; you’re human. We all are.
2. Express yourself as the human you are.
Has fighting it worked well? If not, try something else…accepting your humanity.
3. You’ve come to the right place!

I just looked at the drawings you’ve published in Lit Artwork….they're very well done.
I read your first story and stopped 1/2 way into your second one (about the source of your fetish) because I just have to say this:
1. Forgive yourself for being human. That’s your crime; you’re human. We all are.
2. Express yourself as the human you are.
Has fighting it worked well? If not, try something else…accepting your humanity.
3. You’ve come to the right place!
You are wise and comforting. Thank you. It's like the James Dean quote from "Rebel Without a Cause" where in the middle of a struggling battle of wills ensuing between him and his parents—mother and father brow-beating him while not really listening to his view of their troubled relationship—he says to both of them; "accept yourself."

Thanks for listening.

Welcome!

But yeah, welcome!
I agree with Mac... I love some of the old black & white films where the women smoked, and often most of the men. I'm not a smoker, but it just always seemed erotic to me. Your artwork is very good. I recently saw some candid shots of Jacqueline Kennedy smoking and thought she looked very hot; not that she needed any added help in that matter.

Ha!

Just out of curiosity, did your Mom or aunt or even an older sister smoke? I can answer yes to all of the above, lol.

I agree with Mac... I love some of the old black & white films where the women smoked, and often most of the men. I'm not a smoker, but it just always seemed erotic to me. Your artwork is very good. I recently saw some candid shots of Jacqueline Kennedy smoking and thought she looked very hot; not that she needed any added help in that matter.

This must be your classic case of each to his own.

I personally can't seen any way in which the act of smoking would remotely "help" to make anyone look better. Totally and utterly mystified.

Back