L.L.'s Art Stash

LadyLibido

Exophile
In addition to writing, I draw, a LOT. More than I write, admittedly. For that purpose I am making a thread here that will serve for all my art. As I have many years worth of illustrations, I'll share as much as it suits me, some of it old, some of it new. That is much easier to manage than creating a new post per image.

The majority of my work will feature my characters, and occasionally characters that belong to friends of mine, I will source them as is appropriate. Almost all of the subject of my work is heterosexual, as that is my preference, with women being the submissive and/or receiver. (there is the occasional femdom related to specific narrative context that might appear here, but it is largely uncommon) I draw for myself and my friends, and women's pleasure is what I care about most. As my work pertains to a greater narrative and setting of my own making, I greatly enjoy questions about the characters I post about, so feel free to ask if that is ever of interest to you.

I didn't see any rules that restricted what was permitted from being posted in the forum, so I'm using Literotica's general submission rules to dictate what I post, here. A vast majority of what I draw includes non-human subjects, such as aliens, cyborgs, robots and monsters. Most of them have humanoid or otherwise bipedal body forms, but not all of them do. I occasionally use aliens with a quadrupedal body structure that some may consider 'Feral', I can use the spoiler for these if it is a concern but they are fully sapient subjects. I also dip into subjects of dubious and non-consent; for courtesy's sake I will be using the spoiler feature on those images as well as warn for the contents in text.
If any of this is a problem, please let me know.

Please note, my website contains a complete archive of all my illustrations and character/world information.

I'll start this thread off with one of my favorite image sets, a set of a (consensual) 'gang bang' piece from July 2021.
While the central woman character is my girl Ketna, I couldn't think of any specific characters for the men, so all I got is anonymous stand-ins of the humanoid variety.
(click for a larger image)

Double-Vaginal penetration is a subject I very much enjoy in multiple partner settings.

Last edited:
I'll start this thread off with one of my favorite image sets, a set of a (consensual) 'gang bang' piece from July 2021.
While the central woman character is my girl Ketna, I couldn't think of any specific characters for the men, so all I got is anonymous stand-ins of the humanoid variety.

Double-Vaginal penetration is a subject I very much enjoy in multiple partner settings.
I've just stumbled onto this, and I couldn't be any more thankful for serendipitous happenstance! This is truly amazing work @LadyLibido !

I'm looking forward to perusing your website.

Captivating!

Back