For Better or Worse: My Smoking Fetish Erotica

dd1smallerfile.jpg

"Burning Daylight" GLTyerbyter-2022

(Model: Doris Day - A sketch inspired by her charm and beauty in the 1956 film noir thriller "Julie")

----

Please page back for more artwork posted on 1/14/24

Last edited:
Thought you might draw some inspiration from this one, George.

View attachment 2306415
That is a fairly famous ad from the 1950s, painted by Ben-Hur Baz. One of my favorite illustrators. He did work for Esquire magazine painting pin-ups. If you look him up, you'll find a wealth of cigarette ad pin-up girls with his name signed to them. He was a "go-to" artist for cigarette companies; a lot of the top brands commissioned his work. What makes this poster unique is the fact that it is from Japan. Thanks @SmokingFap

That is a fairly famous ad from the 1950s, painted by Ben-Hur Baz. One of my favorite illustrators. He did work for Esquire magazine painting pin-ups. If you look him up, you'll find a wealth of cigarette ad pin-up girls with his name signed to them. He was a "go-to" artist for cigarette companies; a lot of the top brands commissioned his work. What makes this poster unique is the fact that it is from Japan. Thanks @SmokingFap
Will look him up. But I expect as with most other cigarette advertising, the ads will only show ladies holding a lit cigarette, not actually taking a cheek-hollowing drag or exhaling an elegant plume of smoke. That's why I quite appreciate your work so far.

Oh god, no. You're not alone. There's something about the urgency....I don't know. Sexy as hell! And you know how sexy hell can be?!
(catching up) Great fun fantasies.
I am a smoking naysayer and a fantasy YAY! sayer.

I enjoy seeing actual drawings (including digital ones)

As for THIS thread within the thread — Cock cumming out of pants — I am on board.

There's also an interesting psychological/visual aspect> what I can imagine as the cock parting the folds of material like an xray view of entering a pussy.

Keep it up.

(now back to catching up with you work)

Oh...and a gentle critique - a couple you posted with the woman leaning over his thigh - her ass needs the same attention (anatomically and perspective-wise as the rest of the body). I LOVE seeing a round ass, but(t) her hips could be shifted more behind her shoulders. I also love a woman's breasts resting on my thigh while she blows me!

Is she sitting in a window sill or a picture frame ... kind of a fourth wall thing?
It could be all the above. I meant it as a fourth wall tactic; her, lounging from an off-centered picture frame (possibly, even something else.)

Last edited:
Love the whole hat and veil treatment. All the way around. It brings the focus up to her face, where you want it!
I thought it was the cigarette and the smoke wafting from her mouth that did that...

Both of you are on to me. "It's two *click*, two *click*, two mints in one!" (Jeeze! I'm really dating myself with that mint commercial reference!)

I've done quite a few vintage hat/veil features, @Llehlla I'm so pleased you're pleased! Thank you!

Thank you both!

Both of you are on to me. "It's two *click*, two *click*, two mints in one!" (Jeeze! I'm really dating myself with that mint commercial reference!)

I've done quite a few vintage hat/veil features, @Llehlla I'm so pleased you're pleased! Thank you!

Thank you both!

I thought it was the cigarette and the smoke wafting from her mouth that did that...
Even though his whole thing is about smoking, I ignore that part on purpose when viewing his art. I hate smoking and everything about it but I had to make a decision early on. Ignore really good art and a good person with a fetish he didn’t ask for due to my hatred of the subject, or detach my hatred for what I think is a greater good. It took some thought. In other situations I would have decided differently. @GeorgeTyerbyter

Even though his whole thing is about smoking, I ignore that part on purpose when viewing his art. I hate smoking and everything about it but I had to make a decision early on. Ignore really good art and a good person with a fetish he didn’t ask for due to my hatred of the subject, or detach my hatred for what I think is a greater good. It took some thought. In other situations I would have decided differently. @GeorgeTyerbyter
@Llehlla I know I don't need to flatter you with compliments that I've written before. You've read them. But, at the risk of repeating myself, compliments must be paid. You're capacity for weighed judgment and understanding is buxom and sage; that should be obvious to anyone who comes across your posts. I can only say that my admiration grows deeper with every post. Thank you for the above.

PS: What did I get on the humble meter for that?......JOKING! I'm kidding!

Work in Progress.jpg

A snapshot of a section of something up-'n'-coming.

Last edited:
@Llehlla I know I don't need to flatter you with compliments that I've written before. You've read them. But, at the risk of repeating myself, compliments must be paid. You're capacity for weighed judgment and understanding is buxom and sage; that should be obvious to anyone who comes across your posts. I can only say that my admiration grows deeper with every post. Thank you for the above.

PS: What did I get on the humble meter for that?......JOKING! I'm kidding!

RMsnap2.jpg

A second snapshot of a section of something up-'n'-coming.
It may change. I'm playing with two variations.

Back