Just Can't Seem to Stay Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...privacy was an issue today and I just popped in the bathroom right quick and snapped a handful of pics of my boobs and a denim shirt. When I went to get them ready for here it became more of an experiment with a new Black and White technique I wanted to try...so...enjoy :) And don't mind my awkward blurring of the walls and door..I have the ugliest bathroom in the history of ugly bathrooms.
I try I really try to have a positive coherent reply to your images, but Then I see them and I go... Fffuck, farrk , Ohh Fuck me, Mmph, and Omg yum.
And I really don't know how to articulate a proper reply to you.

My sweet sexy PK, you are so YOU, sweet, sexy, witted, you take my breath away (in a yummy sense) when i catch up here. Your a dream girl. And so hope you will get the job. About taking pics, I LOVE THEM ALL…. and please you don't have to dress up, because YOUR BEAUTIFUL, SEXY, YUMMY, SWEET, YOU.
Hope your having a great Saturday.
:kiss::rose::rose::rose::kiss:

Last edited:
I'm not going to be around for a little while guys...life stuff and...other stuff. I just need a little breather.

Understand sexy kitty. Take your time. And like many will offer, always around if you need anything

I'm not going to be around for a little while guys...life stuff and...other stuff. I just need a little breather.

You and SB need to take some time from here as real life is more important than coming here. Don't come back until it is fun again!!!

Take care of yourself

Take care of yourself, beautiful and sexy lady. You know us - we'll be here waiting when you're ready.

You guys are all so sweet. I'm fine, really! I just have shit I need to deal with :) I'll be back...I always come back. :cool:

So...privacy was an issue today and I just popped in the bathroom right quick and snapped a handful of pics of my boobs and a denim shirt. When I went to get them ready for here it became more of an experiment with a new Black and White technique I wanted to try...so...enjoy :) And don't mind my awkward blurring of the walls and door..I have the ugliest bathroom in the history of ugly bathrooms.

attachment.php

*bites lip*

To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts. You are free to continue this topic as a new thread. Should you do so, please PM me with a link to both the old and new threads, and I will place a link in this post so that others who follow this thread will be able to find the new one.

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding! :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back