Just Can't Seem to Stay Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I meant to mention.... The blacktie outfit broke the word cleavage. A new word is needed to describe what is in those pictures.

Oh I meant to mention.... The blacktie outfit broke the word cleavage. A new word is needed to describe what is in those pictures.

Then one must go back and view the new slutty shoes pics...

Which the shoes are only visible in one shot

Then one must go back and view the new slutty shoes pics...

Which the shoes are only visible in one shot

I saw them. Still contemplating a response worthy of those pictures. Which may be impossible.

Although best comment of the night goes to Sean, with the uniboob. I exploded with laughter. I mean, the picture was sexy as fuck, but once you see it as that, you can't unsee it, ya know? Hilarious.

I saw them. Still contemplating a response worthy of those pictures. Which may be impossible.

Although best comment of the night goes to Sean, with the uniboob. I exploded with laughter. I mean, the picture was sexy as fuck, but once you see it as that, you can't unsee it, ya know? Hilarious.

I might just delete it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vodka and wine? That is quite the mix, can't say I've dabbled in that before. Myself, prefers the jack and coke

Well I dont have them in the same cup

Thank you kind sir! I'm glad some people appreciate my warped humor!

Funny or not...she's sexy as hell!!

I just got the wine going!

You deserve to get shitfaced drunk!

:rose:

I'm playing tunes on Radio Pretty Kitty if you want to listen. And if you want to hear anything to get you outta your funk just let me know.

I say bend over and lets see dat ass, and for rolling stones play, "Can't you hear me knocking"

Watching girls go passing by
It ain't the latest thing
I'm just standing in a doorway
I'm just trying to make some sense
Out of these girls go passing by
The tales they tell of men
I'm not waiting on a lady
I'm just waiting on a friend

A smile relieves a heart that grieves
Remember what I said
I'm not waiting on a lady
I'm just waiting on a friend