Just Can't Seem to Stay Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I could drive right now! lol but SOMEONE wants to have lit drinking parties every night!

Which reminds me, where on earth is our little tigress tonight? And gk? We need to get this party rolling!!

If I could drive right now! lol but SOMEONE wants to have lit drinking parties every night!

Which reminds me, where on earth is our little tigress tonight? And gk? We need to get this party rolling!!

*insert innocent face* not me
And idk...and Sam and Ten???? Sigh...guess it's just....dudebaby, sugarballs, B3 and ginmill...

*insert innocent face* not me
And idk...and Sam and Ten???? Sigh...guess it's just....dudebaby, sugarballs, B3 and ginmill...

well it could be worse, might as well make the best of it, how best to live up the night?

drink up johnny

see........come to the dark side...its fun over here

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK...you know me so well. :D

I've been waiting in the hall
Been waiting on your call
When the phone rings
It's just some friends of mine that say,
"Hey, what's the matter man?
We're gonna come around at twelve
With some Puerto Rican girls that are just dyin' to meet you

drink up johnny

see........come to the dark side...its fun over here

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

The dark side, I like to think I've taken quite the investment in this side of town, with the things I've done, seen, and said, yup I'm in the right spot...and I love to party, so let the good times roll.

My name is not Johnny! ! Wait... do you even know my real name?

LMAO, yes

The dark side, I like to think I've taken quite the investment in this side of town, with the things I've done, seen, and said, yup I'm in the right spot...and I love to party, so let the good times roll.

As LMFAO says...shots shot shots shots....everybody...shots shots shots

Hell yeah jj is here to party! Welcome to the freak show. Or Welcome back, that is.

Exactly! We have no lives...is this pathetic or awesome?

Hahaha..... the dark side is my forte. There is no better pervasive than that of darkness... says so in my signature thingy.

You're a drunk! I'm going to judge you as I drink this bottle of vodka... good day ma'am!!

typing is not my friend right now...so

WORD

shot...9:20 my time

Yes, shots, I'll do mine of whiskey, you do yours of vodka.

Still looking for dat ass tho...don't get me wrong I love the tits, but that ass is something nice too.

Just a vodka plug, Titos handmade vodka.... if you find it buy it! Better than grey goose or any of that shit! And I'm a vodka aficionado. GOOD DAY!! Again. ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back