Boys that act like girly sluts

Hi, love the pics, and imaging myself being dressed up all girly, love to chat to anyone who wants to dress me, im on yahoo now mbob2828 if you would like to chat?

Hi, love to be dressed up all girly, love to chat to anyone who wants to dress me and haev some fun, picture swap etc, im on yahoo now mbob2828

I know this sounds sissy, but after we are finished having sex with you guys....we still like being treated with respect:heart:
The dirty part is great for us but dont take that for granted because we still have soft hearts:)

Goes for us gals who like to be slutty too of course. And holding my hand up as a girl who loooooves the whole crossdressing/Tgurl/femboy/boybabe/chickswithdicks etc scene.

In fact a threesome with a guy and a slutty boybabe would float my boat on a round the world trip...

Goes for us gals who like to be slutty too of course. And holding my hand up as a girl who loooooves the whole crossdressing/Tgurl/femboy/boybabe/chickswithdicks etc scene.

In fact a threesome with a guy and a slutty boybabe would float my boat on a round the world trip...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm and can I offer my services ;-):kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::devil:

I understand the whole sissy thing, but i gotta resent that you call them "wannabe" and then lump us tranny girls in with them. not even the same category! i am a dumb slutty bimbo though <3

Last edited:
I have a little thing for androgynous boys. They're so cute and sexy. Never had one in bed, though I love a guy that is open to men or women. I find it very sexy.

mm, that could be so nice.........

offering assistance

http://mickylovests.tumblr.com/image/70066375631
off to do this very shortly.. and for a long time.. I just need it.. so badly..

it seems a shame that you need something lifeless and plastic, I would love to offer my assistance to you, with something warm and personal, and I am sure there are many other admirers here that would also be willing to offer such assistance, for as long as you need it, ( or as long as they can last )

Back