Yep Emm is back.......you all know the silly one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today humpday? Damn, I'm a day early? But isn't it humpday, everyday here? *grinz* That's why I always cum back here.....:D

Gotta say, every time I check your thread, the more I regret not getting to Belgium in my younger days. You really brighten my day. Thanks for sharing. :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

My sweet sexy Lit friends

Soooo sorry for the non replay's to all your wonderful posts again :eek:, Mea culpa.....
I have been working non stop for the last week, but missed you ALL.
Having the day of today and tomorrow..... yeahhhh :D but of course there are house chores, etc, but had some time to dress up and take some silly pictures, and yess still wearing this dress....LOVE THE INDIAN SUMMER IN MY NY.....
:heart: YOU ALL :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Attachments

• Photo 266.jpg
    Photo 266.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 244
  • Photo 281.jpg
    Photo 281.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 221
  • Photo 282.jpg
    Photo 282.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 251
  • Photo 285.jpg
    Photo 285.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 207
  • Photo 286.jpg
    Photo 286.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 257
Soooo sorry for the non replay's to all your wonderful posts again :eek:, Mea culpa.....
Having the day of today and tomorrow..... yeahhhh :D but of course there are house chores, etc, but had some time to dress up and take some silly pictures, and yess still wearing this dress....LOVE THE INDIAN SUMMER IN MY NY.....

Emmy..so very beautiful ..:kiss:

That is our sexy Emmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simply lovely as always!

Glad to see you're having fun on the days off ;)

Love that dress on you EC

Hey there SEXY Emmy. No need to apologize I will gladly wait patiently for anything you post. Have a great day

I've been busy & stressed too Em...but these pics help!
:kiss:'s LOVE YOU! :heart:

I know you have heard it a hundred (thousand?) times before, but you are an exquisitely sexy woman. With a wicked sense of humour that makes you one in a million.

Ooooooo !!!

with such a Ssssexy Lady simmering in the shower ....... soooo tantillising for extra hands to slowly trace ...... caress .... and ssssssssslowy :devil: explore !!!

hope a warmmmm Smile shines as you soooo enjoy the weekend Lady Emm

:rose::rose:

Ohhh thanks my sweet sexy Mavric, and do hope your having a great week so far.
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

attachment.php

Love the way you look in this top! Such a playful smile too!

Thanks my sweet and sexy Art.
Hope your having a fantastic week.
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back