Yep Emm is back.......you all know the silly one

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

The name of your thread is Emm's back. But I'd take it all... back, front... whatever you want to offer you lovely thing. That would be fine by me. :rose: :kiss:

Ohhhh thanks sweet and sexy one.
MMMMM you can have it all.....
My sweet sexy Canadian, have a wonderful relaxing and naughty week-end, and so happy to see you posting again.
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Good Morning {{{{{sexy Emmy}}}}}} :kiss::kiss::rose:
its time I stopped in again to say Hi take a look at your Pics and tell you how lovely & sexy you are:p :):rose:

My sweet sexy Papa Joe, thank you for the visit.
Hope your doing great and having a fantastic week-end.
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Hi Emmy. Just stopped by for some breakfast, you are looking yummy. Have a sexy weekend. :rose:

My sweet sexy Don, you can have breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, diner, souper, late night snacks and than some :D:devil:
Hope your doing great and having a wonderful week-end.
Thank you for stopping by and posting :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Afternoon Gorgeous:rose::kiss::heart:

Hope you're doing alright out there.

It just started pouring with rain out here.

Hey my sexy Pirate, I know just got a text from the little one ;)
I m doing great and the sun is out here :D
Missed YOU.
Hope you will have a wonderful relaxing and very naughty week-end.;)
:kiss::kiss::heart:

HAPPY RELAXING NAUGHTY SATURDAY MY SWEET SEXY LIT FRIENDS.
:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

(some silly pics from shower to what I m wearing now ;))

And a little note.....I turned off my pm's, its not that I don't love them because I do.
Its just having in the last week over 300 most of them to chat..... e-mail etc.....
Well yess I have yahoo messenger, and its only in a blue moon I use it to send out an IM.... and yess I do e-mail with some long time LIT friends that have been on my thread when I came on the boards. And even with e-mails I m very bad to replay....:eek: So no I don't chat, if I don't know you for a long time I won't e-mail... get to know me on the boards.
Sorry :eek:

Attachments

• emmy@lit (1201).jpg
    emmy@lit (1201).jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 287
  • emmy@lit (1202).jpg
    emmy@lit (1202).jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 707
  • emmy@lit (1203).jpg
    emmy@lit (1203).jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 279
  • emmy@lit (1204).jpg
    emmy@lit (1204).jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 296
  • emmy@lit (1205).jpg
    emmy@lit (1205).jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 464
Last edited:

Ooooooo !!!

with such a Ssssexy Lady simmering in the shower ....... soooo tantillising for extra hands to slowly trace ...... caress .... and ssssssssslowy :devil: explore !!!

hope a warmmmm Smile shines as you soooo enjoy the weekend Lady Emm

:rose::rose:

And a little note.....I turned off my pm's, its not that I don't love them because I do.
Its just having in the last week over 300 most of them to chat..... e-mail etc.....
Well yess I have yahoo messenger, and its only in a blue moon I use it to send out an IM.... and yess I do e-mail with some long time LIT friends that have been on my thread when I came on the boards. And even with e-mails I m very bad to replay....:eek: So no I don't chat, if I don't know you for a long time I won't e-mail... get to know me on the boards.

Always absolutely delicious!!

Such a beautiful smile!

Oh emmy!

I LOVE those panties! That cut is just perfect. And your bum is.... Delicious!

Thanks for the PM; you're simply too sexy. :rose:

Way too much sexiness to handle in one sitting. Your body is on fire. Someone call 911.

Mmmm looking very nice in the shower Emmy:kiss:, I would love to extend your shower time while joining you:devil:

The shower pics are absolutely sexy! I love the shape of your ass as well as the glimpse of your sweet lips between your legs. :devil::devil::devil:

attachment.php

Mmmm! I want to smack that then pull you towards me and worship it! ;) :devil:

Simply lovely! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

Heeey now I thought we were playing together for the next set of shower pics?! :D

Sexy and sensual as usual Ms. Emmy.

Mmmmm.......Luv all the sexy E I can get! I posted some new pics this weekend too....;) Mmmm...we were both doing the same thing today....we just shoul've been doing it together....*grinz* :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back