Yep Emm is back.......you all know the silly one

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAPPY HUMP DAY my sweet sexy LIT FRIENDS.

( I tried to catch up with replay's and soooo hope I got them all, if not, let me know )

:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

(and some silly pics ;))

Attachments

• Photo 233.jpg
    Photo 233.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 307
  • Photo 235.jpg
    Photo 235.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 269
  • Photo 239.jpg
    Photo 239.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 731
  • Photo 240.jpg
    Photo 240.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 283
  • Photo 241.jpg
    Photo 241.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 309
I'm glad I stopped in to this thread...I don't know you yet, but Emma, picture 58 shows the most amazing mons veneris I've ever seen. Beautiful. A true testament to the beauty of a woman's figure.

Any time I see pic links on this thread I know disappointment is impossible. I have never seen workout gear look sexier, but then again this is the first time I have seen you in gray workout gear. :D

( I tried to catch up with replay's and soooo hope I got them all, if not, let me know )

(and some silly pics ;))

Wow Emmy, great pics.

You know that I would love to Work Out with you. ;) ;) I need the cardio-vascular exercise. :devil: :heart:

Great Happy Hump Day Sweet E ;) .. You have some
Amazing Boobies ... :devil:

attachment.php

And Such a Sweet Smile .. :)

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :kiss: :heart: :kiss: :kiss:

(and some silly pics ;))

I luv you in this outfit. Mmmmm......Yoga pants are hot. Hell, your hot with nothing on..but you know what I mean. ;) Even though I'm late.....I'm enjoying you, Ooooh so much!

attachment.php

The name of your thread is Emm's back. But I'd take it all... back, front... whatever you want to offer you lovely thing. That would be fine by me. :rose: :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back