Yep Emm is back.......you all know the silly one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy naked Tuesday my sweet sexy LIT friends, sorry for the non replay's on your wonderful posts to my euhmmm shower pics :eek:. But very busy week here with loads of catering gigs, will try to comment as soon as I can.
But for now, anyone to join me for a cup of coffee ;):devil:
:kiss::rose::heart::rose:

(and yes these are from my previous thread ) :eek:

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy week to share these sexy pics. You're gorgeous as always!

Mmm, beautiful. I love your sexy, lithe little body! You perk me up far more than my coffee this morning! :kiss:

Happy naked Tuesday my sweet sexy LIT friends, sorry for the non replay's on your wonderful posts to my euhmmm shower pics :eek:. But very busy week here with loads of catering gigs, will try to comment as soon as I can.

attachment.php

Good morning sweet Emmy. I would love to join you for a cup of coffee. May I have some of your sweetness also?

Love the 899.jpg. Great prelude to the bare skin that follows, call it "casual sexy":D

awww

What wonderful pics.....you are just as lovely as always....you won't remember me but I certainly do you....:rose::kiss:

Such a Ssssssssexy " Chef "

:rose::rose::rose:

the cuppa would be forgotten ..... with a Ssssweeter " beverage " simmering to be ssssssssssslowly mmmmmmmmmm savoured !!!!

:devil:

Glad to read you are busy with loads of catering gigs, so know you are well.

hugs:kiss::heart:

fred

ps:good news.. will write when you have time

Yummy... Would love to have you cater to me anytime you have an urge to....

Have a great week!

Naughty girl on the counter!!! ;)

Love your smile. :kiss:

A much better jolt than caffine:D

:kiss:

Em!!!

Would SO LOVE to share a cup Em:rose:

Good Morning {{{{{{sexy Emmy}}}}}:kiss::kiss::rose:
stops in to have Coffee with you :) I dont mind if your not dressed yet;):D

hi Em wow your thread is amazing and you are a very desirable woman and love you little movies!!
thankyou for sharing and arousing my day!!!

james ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back