Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
=======>~~~~~~{{

attachment.php

There are no two softer pleasure machines on the planet than the head of a wet, lubricated cock and an areola that is still flat, puffy and just about to be stimulated into becoming one with a tight, erect nipple. Yes, SilverFox, nipple stimulation can be a must in foreplay, but for someone like me, when my lover rolls my nipples between his finger and thumb at the height of my excitement, it truly sends me over the edge causing a selfish moan that borders on a growl and keeps me cumming forever.

Interesting spelling of 'savour' for an American?

595eb76bebe8dc0d3fbe7ee59fe96960-15.jpg

08.jpg

595eb76bebe8dc0d3fbe7ee59fe96960-3.jpg

OMG, you got me all worked up. The above B&Ws are a thank you.

Last edited:
I'm with you..... holy **** What a nicely shaped set of breasts being put to good use!

Having been predominantly absent from Lit for a period of months due to work, I find the most recent post on my favourite thread to be from the lovely Jennifer herself! :)

And not only that, but expressing the joy that stimulating a tight nipple can bring in the delivery of a wonderful orgasm. I personally like to use my teeth at that point! ;) - mmmmmmmm.

[Here in the antipodes we also use savoUr! But i do acknowledge the question of spelling presented to those of continental US education. :D]

Welcome back Knight...heavy basketball season?
JM :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back