Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_ksi9zifYdQ1qa9ofpo1_400.jpg

Seasonal Salutations!

My yuletide present to one and all is buxom Brit babe Natalie Rooney who pumped her already impressive 34 c boobs to an awe inspiring 34 F! This is, of course, a goodness since it brings her nipples much closer for careful visual inspection.

Rumple Foreskin :cool:

Natalie_Rooney_482908a.jpg

Seasonal Salutations!

My yuletide present to one and all is buxom Brit babe Natalie Rooney who pumped her already impressive 34 c boobs to an awe inspiring 34 F! This is, of course, a goodness since it brings her nipples much closer for careful visual inspection.

Rumple Foreskin :cool:

Natalie_Rooney_482908a.jpg
Even though my very first lover had large breasts when we started and now has EE's, the C-cups of my best friend are just right. I like them natural and firm just as hers are with her sweet nipples standing naturally at attention while they wait for me to lick them. They're even sexier when framed by her black hair.

Please allow/forgive some thoughts of the perfect nipple from the Ol' Silverfox:

The perfect nipple is simply 'perfect'...by that I mean all nipples (like all pussies) are perfect according to the woman they are blessed upon and the lover who knows how to properly administer to their various perfections. For example:
Ah...large areolas, that can be caressed and licked to tittilate (pun intended) the bearer of such...licking them, sucking them, tenderly until the flesh puckers into treasured, responsive moans of approval. Then, touching each with the tip of my cock, I lather a small amount of pre-cum on each as I whisper softly into her ear, "God, how your dark nipples excite me. Would you like me to nibble on them softly or firmly because I surely need each of them in my mouth? I want to savour the taste of your essence as I suck upon them bringing a flow of sticky heat into the depth of your warm, succulant pussy".
(The noun SAVOUR has 1 sense in this application:1. the taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth). The reason I include this definition is that one very responsive lady, asked..."Oh, honey...what do you mean...savour my essence?"...ah yes, that was a great beginning to a wonderful fucking!
Nipples are most often the gateway to preparing a woman's pussy for a great fuck...do not ever overlook...all those perfect nipples.
Then there are the perky nipples, with nubs ready to twist into submission...ah, but then that's another approach for another reply.

There are no two softer pleasure machines on the planet than the head of a wet, lubricated cock and an areola that is still flat, puffy and just about to be stimulated into becoming one with a tight, erect nipple. Yes, SilverFox, nipple stimulation can be a must in foreplay, but for someone like me, when my lover rolls my nipples between his finger and thumb at the height of my excitement, it truly sends me over the edge causing a selfish moan that borders on a growl and keeps me cumming forever.

Interesting spelling of 'savour' for an American?

There are no two softer pleasure machines on the planet than the head of a wet, lubricated cock and an areola that is still flat, puffy and just about to be stimulated into becoming one with a tight, erect nipple. Yes, SilverFox, nipple stimulation can be a must in foreplay, but for someone like me, when my lover rolls my nipples between his finger and thumb at the height of my excitement, it truly sends me over the edge causing a selfish moan that borders on a growl and keeps me cumming forever.

Interesting spelling of 'savour' for an American?

Having been predominantly absent from Lit for a period of months due to work, I find the most recent post on my favourite thread to be from the lovely Jennifer herself! :)

And not only that, but expressing the joy that stimulating a tight nipple can bring in the delivery of a wonderful orgasm. I personally like to use my teeth at that point! ;) - mmmmmmmm.

[Here in the antipodes we also use savoUr! But i do acknowledge the question of spelling presented to those of continental US education. :D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back