Yep Emm is back.......you all know the silly one

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are so sexy Emmy! Love the white lingerie and the two stocking pics. :rose:

Last edited:
That headboard ...

Doesn't look strong enough to keep you well restrained. Have you tried that sort of play?

HAPPY NAUGHTY FRIDAY MY SWEET SEXY LIT FRIENDS, before I dash out, wanted to post some silly pics of what I m wearing. But have some feeling I forgot something :confused:
:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

Attachments

• Today.jpg
    Today.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 356
  • Today 1.jpg
    Today 1.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 327
  • Today 2.jpg
    Today 2.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 363
  • Today 3.jpg
    Today 3.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 384
  • Today 4.jpg
    Today 4.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 454
HAPPY NAUGHTY FRIDAY MY SWEET SEXY LIT FRIENDS, before I dash out, wanted to post some silly pics of what I m wearing. But have some feeling I forgot something :confused:

I know I know! Panties you forgot panties ;) lol. Go out and drive the fellas crazy sexy :devil:

Happy Friday Emmy. I was sitting here on a hot Friday trying to keep cool and I had to go and look at your pictures, now the heat is really on:). You are as always wonderful. Have a great weekend:rose:

Ooooo !!

before I dash out, wanted to post some silly pics of what I m wearing. But have some feeling I forgot something

just pondering the warmth beaming in a huge Sssssaucy Smile and the impish sssmolder of your sultry eyes as you enjoy the day ...

enjoying the " freedom '' as the outfit sways with your movements ...... the soft caress of fresh air stirring sssssweet tingles for such a Sssssweet Treasure to simmer ....

soooooo alluring and tantillising for extra hands to slip over Sweet cheeks and devilish explore with the lite touch of fingertips ..

thank you for soooooo impishly sssssteaming the camera before slipping out the door .......... and hope you soooooo enjoyed a Grrrrreat Day !!!

:devil::devil::devil:

I have NO IDEA what you are talking about. It appears you have everything. :D :devil:

I need to at least find the time to get on here and look at your loveliness. ;) You bring a sparkle to the day.

Emmy, enjoy the weekend holiday :) I will watch some BIG10 Football when I will go to bed and sleep the damn holiday away.

hugs:kiss::heart:

fred

And besides the pink lipstick and to smile I love White lingerie.....;)
:kiss::kiss::kiss:
Lady Em, relatively new to lit and been browsing your wonderful sets of pics . You are the complete package , gracious with your comments , stylish undress sense and a smile to die for . Long may you continue to grace lit with your presence .

Forgotten panties are ok darling.
matter of fact, you should never wear them! ;)
:kiss:'s

Sweet E, Enjoy Your weekend !!! You have Sweet Figure and a great Pose .. ;)

attachment.php

Love the Thigh Hi's and I know just where I'd like to Be .. :devil:

Thanks For Sharing .... :kiss: :kiss: :heart: :kiss: :kiss:

Is Saturday a naughty day as well?

is Saturday is your day of rest? More involved with watching college football perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back