So,

Well, I have learnt so much today...:)

Somebody asked for a full view photo...

Attachments

• full.jpg
    full.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 3,714
Save you?

You mean like a dashing man to rush in, sweep you up off your feet. Take you to safety and tell you how there is no greater than you, how you are perfection and softly touch you before bringing your lips to his?

Or is it another kind of saving.

No, that one will do...:D

Keep posting images like that last one and you'll have a floor full of bodies trying to sweep you off your feet.

welcome to lit!!! u are so incredibly sexy. thanks for sharing with us. what a hottie u are!

and 8 pages in 5 and a half hours, and u are still dressed!! that has to be some sort of lit record....

Would love to see something a little more form fitting from waist down? :)

welcome to lit!!! u are so incredibly sexy. thanks for sharing with us. what a hottie u are!

and 8 pages in 5 and a half hours, and u are still dressed!! that has to be some sort of lit record....

Hi,

Thanks for the sweet message...Very nice of you to read...people will soon get bored!:rose::kiss:

Hi,

Thanks for the sweet message...Very nice of you to read...people will soon get bored!:rose::kiss:

not a chance. u are going to be so popular here. already are. and u will love it, i hope. u are soo sexy, we are all sitting, excitedly waiting to see what comes next

You know, I could be wrong.

Not that it's known to happen or anything....but I think I noticed something about that picture.

So feeling much better yet?

Or do you need to be told how awesome you are again.

Back