xXStoneEyedGirlThreadXx

God!!!! SEG you are soo beautiful!! Hope your bf treats your right! :) Love the long tease for the past months.. And it was definitely worth it. And looking forward to MOAR.... Rawr!!

hi girl!!

just went thru ur thread pics again!! u awesome!! hard n dripping precum now!!
how was ur day?

I'm a long time lurker on lit, and it takes a lot for me to come out of the woodwork and post... That being said you are fantastic! Great hair and a great sense of style! Subscribed.

Hi!

You have a nice thread. You are very pretty. I'm dropping a note because one of your male admirer I know is anxiously waiting more pics. I'm going to embarres him by posting a public comment. :D:devil:

Anyway hey, bit of encouragement of the female kind. *hug*. And thanks for making my friend smile.. Amongst other things. ;):D

Wow...

I've been reading the stories and the like on Lit for a couple years now, but never got an account until I stumbled across your thread, you are amazingly gorgeous and very witty to boot, also my first subscription :p

Good morning, I really enjoy your thread, reading the word "Lubriciously" made my day! thanks for the creativity.

Back