XxCum on my wife xx

An old girlfriend I had used to get off at the thought of strange guys masturbating to thoughts of her. In C/L days, weā€™d share some pics and ask for them to be returned with cum on them and maybe the cock in the pic that did the shooting. Gentlemenā€¦donā€™t underestimate the power of audio! One guy actually sent back a short video of him
Pleasuring himself to her pic and cuumming on it. He had a very deep voice that she found amazingly erotic. She listened to that over and over again, and with headphones on so it could be done anywhere and he was ā€œin her headā€. So damn hot. Such a turn on.

He was the first man we ultimately invited to join us. These things have a way of progressing with the right minded people. : )

Happy new years eve šŸ„³

Hope you all have a great new year šŸŽŠ

I have long had fetish for this....

So pulling the trigger here...let's see..
Does she enjoy that youā€™re showing these photos? What does she say about it?

She's teasin me guys .

Don't let me down by not fulfilling this!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-31-17-32-27-23_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-31-17-32-27-23_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg
    292.3 KB · Views: 137
Iā€™m tied up (busy!) at the moment, but will happily oblige you and your wife with a return pic thatā€™s got something a little extra on it. Lol

An old girlfriend I had used to get off at the thought of strange guys masturbating to thoughts of her. In C/L days, weā€™d share some pics and ask for them to be returned with cum on them and maybe the cock in the pic that did the shooting. Gentlemenā€¦donā€™t underestimate the power of audio! One guy actually sent back a short video of him
Pleasuring himself to her pic and cuumming on it. He had a very deep voice that she found amazingly erotic. She listened to that over and over again, and with headphones on so it could be done anywhere and he was ā€œin her headā€. So damn hot. Such a turn on.

He was the first man we ultimately invited to join us. These things have a way of progressing with the right minded people. : )
The next step was a little awkward. Lol. I invited him over to stroke off in a pair of her panties that I had her select for the purpose. Very fancy ones. I filmed this complete stranger pulling his cock out and stroking into my GFā€™s panties for her. Crazy in hindsight. But crazy hot for all involved. After she saw that video, we invited him to join us a few weeks later.

When he joined us, she was wearing the panties. She pulled them open at the waist band, and I instructed him to pull his cock out and stroke off in her panties while she was wearing them. No penetration at this time. Omg. Memories. lol. I miss this girl. And apologies, didnā€™t mean to hijack the thread.

Back