Women who like to be taken forcefully

Depends what the OP means by forceful - conveying how attractive you find your partner through your handling of her, or choking, slapping and what would be in any other context considered violence? The former is nice, but it would be difficult for me to do the latter to anyone I didnt actively hate or was angry at. I'm pretty sure that 99.9% of people that enjoy the latter being done to them have trauma issues and won't admit it, and perhaps the remainder simply have sheer bad taste.

i let my old boyfrirnf have m a few times over the year just becasue he is forceful something i dont want my husband to do to me weird huh
It’s a pattern you and your ex established. But you haven’t with your husband. For whatever reason. I sometimes see 2 of my exes and I do stuff to them they also don’t let current husbands to. It’s like they want it from me cuz they know the humiliation leads to pleasure etc. but they don’t know or want it with husband. You’re in sync

I suspect there is something buried deep in the female human psyche that craves ravishment. To be forcefully taken by a powerful male. I suspect this happened a lot back in the caveman days. Ergo the cartoon guy with the club dragging the buxom girl by her hair. She always seems to be smiling, and cartoons are real, aren't they?

Last edited:
You enjoy being forced to do degrading acts, then being called a slut for doing it
It's like you can read my mind(?) The nastier my sex partner(s) are the more detached from myself I become. Many times I orgasm without touching myself. Mind and body become detached and I explode inside. I feel a cock and I'm like 'free use' for nearly anyone. I can say "no..no..no..I'm not that kind of girl'" and if a guy forces my hand to his cock.....oh well..... I'm lost and he can do anything as long as I get cock. I'm a lost cause and when I've had enough I feel dirty and guilty ...until the next time

Forcefully?, No force!!!...Restraint??? For me that's a definite YES! Pin me down, tie my hands and legs, slap my tits and ass, rub your balls and cock over my face, push my legs back to my ears? Oh Daddy, I've already orgasmed and want more. I'm yours and I will be your 3 hole girl. OMG Daddy! you didn't tell me you had your friends over!!!
https://xgifer.com/content/2021/04/cheerleader-black-cock-bonanza_001.webp

Last edited:
I'll speak for my woman. She really likes surrendering control and a bit of force play. It's all consensual but she likes when I have a bad day or I have frustrations and I take them out on her. I'll get physical, be more rough than I need to be, and burn out energy on her body. She knows she's taking care of me, she's giving me an outlet for the aggression so she gets really turned on by it.

And, after I finish, I get to put my head in her lap and she plays with my hair and touches my face while I calm down.

It's wonderful. She loves it and so do I.

I suspect there is something buried deep in the female human psyche that craves ravishment. To be forcefully taken by a powerful male. I suspect this happened a lot back in the caveman days. Ergo the cartoon guy with the club dragging the buxom girl by her hair. She always seems to be smiling, and cartoons are real, aren't they?
I don't think that's it at all. I think the reason has everything to do with socialization rather than some sort of inherent inborne desire. Society teaches women we shouldn't like sex in general and we certainly shouldn't ever seek it out or else we're sluts. Ravishment fantasies are the natural consequence of women receiving the message that female sexuality is something shameful.

I am a bit of a strange duck. With my hubby I am clearly the dominant party. He is completely submissive and would never try to take me forcibly. I have been with agressive men that do so and I like it at times but by and large I like to be in control. That being said, in my experiences with other women I am completely submissive and I LOVE to be taken forcibly.
So do I. I'd love to chat about it

I don't think that's it at all. I think the reason has everything to do with socialization rather than some sort of inherent inborne desire. Society teaches women we shouldn't like sex in general and we certainly shouldn't ever seek it out or else we're sluts. Ravishment fantasies are the natural consequence of women receiving the message that female sexuality is something shameful.
I agree. It's societal, attitudes change over time

Agreed. In psychology, we were taught about how both religion and puritanical society has developed to treat women as sexual but also shame them for enjoying it. Men who sleep around are seen as ‘studs’ but women who sleep around are ‘sluts’ and ‘dirty.’ Patriarchy seriously wants to control women.

With humans being social beings, there is a subconscious desire to want to avoid being shunned, shamed, or outcast. So, consensual non-consensual fantasies are far more common than most people would admit. Just look at how many trashy romance novels involve some guy ‘taking’ a woman. Too often, people confuse a person’s fantasy as something they actually want. We’ve all heard, “If you fantasize about it. You’ll do it.” As if it’s some certainty. Which is bullshit. Just because you get mad and want to punch someone doesn’t mean you’d actually do it. Fantasies are the same.

I have a lot of erotic fantasies I have zero interest in trying in reality. Fantasies are a safe way to explore taboos.

No woman really wants to be raped. It’s a vile and violent act that isn’t punished seriously enough. What people who have those fantasies want is freedom from consequences. In their fantasies, they can imagine doing things they see as perverted, but rationalize it as if they didn’t have a choice. Even thought it’s what they imagined for themself. It’s a paradox.

For myself, I love it. Especially when it is unexpected. This is my personal opinion. 😘
That could be really sexy if you have an agreement with a partner. A lot of people have this twisted view of rough sex or BDSM as all violent and cruel. It can actually be an amazing expression of trust, as long as it’s consensual. Knowing that the submissive trusts their dom to give them control, even if just for a little while.

If I may, I don't believe the foundation must lie in a Puritanical upbringing or socialization of sex as taboo. Rather, I feel for many women who are in positions of responsibility and power, that we are often viewed in more masculine terms and our positions often call for us to exercise our more masculine traits. Given we are not the traditional version or stereotype of a woman, we are seen as 'The Bitch' - hardly a sexual creature. Moreover, for women to rise to power and achieve a level of authority, we often must subjugate our emotions to be perceived as more rational. This is really the repression of the feminine, not the sexual.

This introduces a dual need for sexual submission or being 'forcefully taken.' First, it validates the woman as a woman. Being 'taken,' for me, signals that I can drive a man wild with my feminine and sexual prowess. That is reaffirming - I'm not just an intelligent, controlling, ice-princess.

Second, the 'forcefulness' removes the mental and emotional constraints that powerful women in their work-a-day worlds must operate within. When a man overpowers me, he breaks through and shatters the constraints I have carefully constructed. Because it is a forceful act, I needn't feel self-reproachment or shame or guilt - after all, I was overpowered.

Given my carefully constructed persona, developed with great tenacity and grit over a long period of time, it would be incommensurate and threatening to my self-image to just willfully submit to a man. However, if I am powerful enough to drive a worthy male, dare I say opponent (because everyone and everything is a challenge), over the edge with lust that he must simply rip the clothing from my body, throw me to the bed, and fuck the living daylights out of me... then I can still maintain my dignity when I wipe the cum from my tits.

@TnA4U I certainly didn't mean to imply that my explanation is the only one. I work in a male-dominated STEM field and have found it necessary to alter my communication style to be more "masculine" as a result. I find myself responding to men in general in a more assertive, sometimes even combative, way... so I understand where you're coming from.

Your explanation is still related to gender roles and socialization even though it's not directly about stigmatizing female sexuality. That's the main point I was trying to make - I take exception to the idea that "there is something buried deep in the female human psyche that craves ravishment."

@TnA4U I certainly didn't mean to imply that my explanation is the only one. I work in a male-dominated STEM field and have found it necessary to alter my communication style to be more "masculine" as a result. I find myself responding to men in general in a more assertive, sometimes even combative, way... so I understand where you're coming from.

Your explanation is still related to gender roles and socialization even though it's not directly about stigmatizing female sexuality. That's the main point I was trying to make - I take exception to the idea that "there is something buried deep in the female human psyche that craves ravishment."
Thank you for that. And, I, in no way, meant to imply that my experience and perspective were the only or dominant ones.

I have always liked a man to take what he wants in bed, if you want to fuck me from behind roll me over and pull my ass up. If you want me to suck it grab some hair and shove it in my mouth, I’ll get the idea! Can’t be doing with, can we try this? Do you mind if I do this? I like a man to take what he wants. Walking towards me with a hard on as I lay on the bed knowing I’m going to get it no matter what is always a turn on. As is holding my arms down as I’m fucked, that always ends in orgasm for me. One lover used to tie me to the bed and fuck me, once he tied me and blindfolded me and let his friend fuck me first. I came on both cocks, thing is I knew his friend and knew it was him fucking me. Another time it was rather different but I don’t think that’s a story for on here.

Back