Ass Worship as the perfect way to show a respect to a Woman

KissWPupe

Virgin
Hi!

Everyone knows there is nothing like to be under the warm butt of a Woman. But the life is about paying a respect to Them.

We all know that Women are the future to this world... So guys. Can You pay some respect to Your Goddesses?
Because I can!

Adorring Their Booties is the way to tell Them "I love You and I respect You so much". Think about it! You can to kiss Their Buttocks, hug Them or even bury Your faces alive there.

So gentleman. Think about this scenario! Your Queen is waking up. You can to kiss Her Booty to greet Her. When She is going outside, to job or to meet Her friends all You can to do is a short moment of adoration of Her Ass. And when the night comes You can to kiss Her Bum goodnight.

Sometimes I'm thinking about the situation when a Mistress wants to sit on my happy and comfy face. What can I do? I can do much by one little deed. I can to kiss Her Bum before She will take a seat on my face and tell Her "I love Your Booty".

Also I remember there is a lot of moments when I can to pay Her a tribute by an Ass worship. No matter if She is paying an attention or not... We have to adore Their Booties for a good reasons.

Went to a stag party a friend had. Someone invited 3 mature 40 year old wives. Sexy and fun. A mom of 3 built and in shape had no panties on and her friend raised her dress up to show me. I walked both of them downstairs to the play room . Was kissing both when each slid out of their dresses. I got undressed and both took turns sucking my cock and balls. Then I asked them to get in a 69. Another guy showed up and we used both holes on each. Taking the ass of a married woman was just a start. They invited my friend and I to a private ladies party. They had stocking and garters. A few anal plugs and tossed in 3 black guys. When married women want to play they go all the way .

Women's asses are beautiful and should be worshipped. It is recognizing how privileged it is to be so close to one🥵

And to all you fellow trans women, your asses should be adores and worshipped too😍

Women's asses are beautiful and should be worshipped. It is recognizing how privileged it is to be so close to one🥵

And to all you fellow trans women, your asses should be adores and worshipped too😍
Thanks very much, honey. I'm glad you think so. Also, thanks for the follow.

I love having my arse worshipped, I really do, and I've had it happen. I also love worshipping my fellow trans women's arses and licking their arseholes since I'm so submissive.

IMG_2774.jpg

Thanks very much, honey. I'm glad you think so. Also, thanks for the follow.

I love having my arse worshipped, I really do, and I've had it happen. I also love worshipping my fellow trans women's arses and licking their arseholes since I'm so submissive.

View attachment 2315009
You are very welcome hun ;)
How lovely to share how feelings for ass worship☺️

Back