Ass Worship as the perfect way to show a respect to a Woman

I love it when my cuckold rims me. I also love cunt worship, especially after I've been fucked and I'm still very sensitive. My cuckold has an excellent mouth and his tongue is longer than his cock! As I get older, I find myself having to sit on his face during the night, when my aging bladder needs relief. He has developed into an excellent nighttime toilet. I should add that all of the above activities are 100% consensual.
This is the ultimate worship. I can’t wait to read your stories!

I love worshipping my queen's bottom, and she loves when I do it. There's something so satisfying about gently French-kissing her ass just the way she likes it.

For me it is absolutely about showing worship and respect. It is about saying to my lady, "I love and honor so much and you are so far above me that I consider it a privilege to lick your butthole. I understand that you are the boss around here and wouldn't want it any other way." I could eat her crack for hours and usually will just keep doing it until she says it's time for me to pleasure her with my cock.

In the past I was friends with three mature ladies, of which two were married. When I met with one of them I always licked both
their holes, really licked them hard. They loved it, and never stopped me...... yes, I really miss that fun........... slurp, slurp..

My dream is to place just the tip of my tongue on my Miss's rosebud to push her over the edge to orgasm on her lover's shaft and feel her pulse and that orgasm vibrate through her rosebud to me.

Body worship is something I've been into well before I knew I was submissive. I just enjoy showing devotion, adoration, respect, care and love to a partners body and just getting lost in every crevice, fold, mark, roll and bit of skin.

I particularly love giving attention to neck, feet/shoes/boots, stomach, shoulders, bum, vag, breasts and thighs.

Having my face buried in someone else's bum/pussy/breasts and just inhaling really deeply and enjoying their natural scent is one of lifes greatest pleasures.

That being said, I'm a fetishists so worshipping how great they wear certain clothing is good too. Doesn't always need to be nakey worship.

When I was in the 5th grade, I had a dream that I doing some chores for the teacher with a cute girl in my class. We were putting things away in a supply closet. She was on small step ladder. I was handing something to stack on a shelf when I dropped one of the boxes, and it wound up under the ladder. As I retrieved it, I looked up and could see directly up her dress.

Again, It was a dream, but it seemed so real. I just froze, staring at that cute little bottom. She was just 11 (a few months older than me), but was already starting to develop. I finally pulled myself together, handed her the box, and we finished the chores.

Then, before we left the supply closet, she said, "I know what you were doing." I instantly turned beet red and thought she was going to tell the teacher on me. Instead, she smiled and said, "It's okay . . . really . . . Would you like to kiss it?" I was totally speechless, but nodded my head yes.

She turned around lifted her skirt and pulled down her panties. I got on my knees to kiss her bottom . . . and that's when I woke up. I'd had erections at that age before, but this was the first one that was so hard that it hurt.

I've worshipped women's asses from both afar and up close ever since I had that dream. I've cum in my sleep just dreaming about watching a woman with a perfect ass walking down the street in a tight fitting pair of jeans. When my lovers were getting dressed after sex, my lips were drawn to their ass like a magnet to steel, and I would kiss it all over before they pulled on their underwear.

And there's nothing I love more that being smothered by my wife's gorgeous ass (or any of her friends, for that matter) as I push my tongue insider her.

Last edited:
Back