Men should to serve gals as their thrones.

KissWPupe

Virgin
Hi there...

I'ma submissive guy with a face always ready to be sat on. This seat isnever taken when a girl wanna sit on it.

I think that men should to serve the gals as their thrones. No matter if She is plump, thic, chubby, skinny or whatever... She should to be honoured to take the seat and feel honoured as guy's queen.

Image that. She returns from Her job... And all She wants is to take some rest. And that is why the men are there. To serve Her as a throne.

If She had a hard day then She can to deliver a brutal facesit to Her seat. Ya know, some bouncing and wiggling won't hurt ( Her ). And if She is annoyed She can always to fart on Her throne to take revenge on another man who did annoy Her.

Anyway Ladies. Remember! We, the only purpose of guy's face existence is tobe sat on by You.

I'm just a little sub that LOVES when my domme sits on my face. I can't even begin to express the enjoyment I get from having her wet pussy rubbing on my face!!!! 🥵
Can you share your Domme with me? I am looking for mistresses

Hi there...

I'ma submissive guy with a face always ready to be sat on. This seat isnever taken when a girl wanna sit on it.

I think that men should to serve the gals as their thrones. No matter if She is plump, thic, chubby, skinny or whatever... She should to be honoured to take the seat and feel honoured as guy's queen.

Image that. She returns from Her job... And all She wants is to take some rest. And that is why the men are there. To serve Her as a throne.

If She had a hard day then She can to deliver a brutal facesit to Her seat. Ya know, some bouncing and wiggling won't hurt ( Her ). And if She is annoyed She can always to fart on Her throne to take revenge on another man who did annoy Her.

Anyway Ladies. Remember! We, the only purpose of guy's face existence is tobe sat on by You.
Farting sounds so sexy

I'm not interested in women but I LOVE the idea of a trans Domme sitting on me and farting on my face all day.

This is a fetish not discussed enough. I tried to find threads on this and I can't, this is the only one which mentions a fart fetish. I think I might have to create my own fart fetish thread.

If anyone else has fart fetishes, giving or receiving, I'd love to hear from you in my DMs.

Hi there...

Love when they fart

Back