Women who like to be taken forcefully

Yes I like that "bad boy type" over the years
Yes I've told one or two of my rape fantasy
YES we had a safe word which he would stop immediately if said
But after that the time and place of the "rape" was up to him
Yes if all sorted out before hand it can be very hot and well worth it
BUT needs to be planned
Real rape they deserve jail time it's not on
Christina, you're correct. As I said (And glad you admit/hot damn a human being who admits what 90% have but won't admit) sorry long run on. It's my biggest "Pet Peeve" in life. It's like people were told you to "Go Blind " for masturbating LOL Anyway I have been with a lot of women who I can say I think I'm allowed to make the observation that when you show a woman (My book women come first) so every relationship, and say beyond 10 dates all women like the same things. Men are stupid and only think of themselves. Every woman I've lived with would get Surprised at a minimum once a week, I would either be the Big bad wolf, or be a burglar. Look I'd attack in the garage as she'd step out "Do as I say lady" and put the blindfold on . Each attack was made up on the go. To me making sure she was pleasured was of the utmost importance.

In my opinion women who have been in a relationship whether married or common law tends to more like to be treated roughly by a new man. For instance, my friend got married and after a while she visited me and asked me to face fuck her. That I did and she went back home happy.
i let my old boyfrirnf have m a few times over the year just becasue he is forceful something i dont want my husband to do to me weird huh

I’d be lying if I said I didn’t want and encourage rough use of me. It’s hard to explain but I do like a man able to take what he needs. Cnc is something I enjoy and practice occasionally. But then I do wear a collar, am tattooed and pierced by a man. I guess it’s a natural thing for me to not have control. 🤷🏻‍♀️😊

Last edited:
Sounds like a lucky guy to have had such a tight time. Must be a redhead thing since a redhead I enjoyed was so wild sexy and tight

Really? That's what you took from that? You're the kind of creep that gives men a bad reputation...

For clarification, it not only hurt me, but it hurt him too.

I like it rough, man or woman. Obviously, it can't be a total surprise but I am ok with cnc.
CNC themes are fun for fantasies and roleplays with trusted partners. It really says a lot when someone trusts you enough to share something like that with you, and they’re willing to make themself that vulnerable. The thrill of surrendering control.

I even made it the theme of my first Lit story submission. About a married woman who masturbates with her sex toys as she imagines herself in various, kinky CNC scenes. Been pretty happy with the response it’s been getting.

CNC themes are fun for fantasies and roleplays with trusted partners. It really says a lot when someone trusts you enough to share something like that with you, and they’re willing to make themself that vulnerable. The thrill of surrendering control.

I even made it the theme of my first Lit story submission. About a married woman who masturbates with her sex toys as she imagines herself in various, kinky CNC scenes. Been pretty happy with the response it’s been getting.
Can you please post the link?

[Quoted Post Removed]

I sorry you went through something like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
As an armchair psychologist without credentials, I sometimes wonder if our reptilian brain compelled us to behaviors that are at odds with our civilized, evolved cultural mentality. I understand that while we were still living in caves and grunting was the extent of our communicative skills, we were pretty much as physically and intellectually developed as we are today. What sort of acceptable behavior was driven by our basic urge to copulate? In a primitive society, what took the form as standard sexual interaction before the advent of laws and feminism? Talk amongst yourselves.

I love a bit of free use play where I don't get to say no to being  used
Had a thought about this briefly as I walked through our local Hell (aka Walmart) today. Saw an attractive woman kneeling as she stocked a shelf. I don't normally give the free use thing much thought, but I found myself wondering what that level of customer "service" would be like.
"Excuse me, could you tell me where the enchilada sauce is? But first..."

I have often wondered how many women really like to be taken forcefully with the man in control.
My wife is not normally into S/M or anything like it, but sometimes I take her quite forcefully holding her hands over her head while fucking her and sucking and biting her tits and when she sits on top of me I grab her hips and ass very hard and force her down on my cock - and when we have done this she says afterwards that it was really good to be taken like that and to be without control.
Ihave had a similar experience with an earlier girlfriend, who normally liked it very gentle and soft, but sometimes got off really hard when I took command.
I would like to hear from both men and women your experiences and whether or not this would be an indication of her wanting more in that direction - and how I go about it - your help will be appreciated.
You can either send me a private message or give your opinion here - Thanks!:)
i dont know about forceful but he better dam sure take control of me in the bedroom

i dont know about forceful but he better dam sure take control of me in the bedroom
my husband would love you
but when i am with him he needs to be in control.... and if and when i am with a woman i am the submissive one for sure

i let my old boyfrirnf have m a few times over the year just becasue he is forceful something i dont want my husband to do to me weird huh
not at all i am in same situation my husband dont know and i get satisfied by my boyfriend being forceful with me ,,,great orgasms i visit him i once every three months hahahah

and
but when i am with my husband he needs to be in control.... and if and when i am with a woman i am the submissive one for sure

Back