Who ACTUALLY enjoys sucking?

I love sucking my husband's cock. I have to admit that in my younger years I did not enjoy it so much and I am not sure if it was because I was unsure of what I was doing or if I was even doing it right. As for doing it now, I love it because I am good at it (at least from my baby's opinion) and like tasting his cum and feeling it run down my throat. I love the way my baby begs for more and the way he bucks his hips up and down pushing his hard cock farther and farther down my throat until I have all of him in my mouth. I flick my tongue around his head and it drives him insane. I love the taste and feel of his cock!!!!

I love sucking my husband's cock. I have to admit that in my younger years I did not enjoy it so much and I am not sure if it was because I was unsure of what I was doing or if I was even doing it right. As for doing it now, I love it because I am good at it (at least from my baby's opinion) and like tasting his cum and feeling it run down my throat. I love the way my baby begs for more and the way he bucks his hips up and down pushing his hard cock farther and farther down my throat until I have all of him in my mouth. I flick my tongue around his head and it drives him insane. I love the taste and feel of his cock!!!!

Lucky guy!

i couldnt have said it any better myself. as for me i love it when my man explodes all over my face, i love teasing him, having him beg for release. i love the taste of his cumm on my lips, and when he cant stand it any longer, i pull his cock out of my mouth, squeeze it very tightly and jerk him off, his cumm building as he begs for release. when i do release his cock he cumms all over my face.....mmmm....delicious

i couldnt have said it any better myself. as for me i love it when my man explodes all over my face, i love teasing him, having him beg for release. i love the taste of his cumm on my lips, and when he cant stand it any longer, i pull his cock out of my mouth, squeeze it very tightly and jerk him off, his cumm building as he begs for release. when i do release his cock he cumms all over my face.....mmmm....delicious

Geez. Where is that masturbation thread???

Oh, I love the feel of a nice hard cock in my lips. I love sucking it while it's soft and watchig and feeling it grow. Deepthroating it while it's soft and then deepthroating it while it's hard. Mmmmm. And then when he cums in my lips and every drops spurts and hits the back of my throat before I swallow it.

girly cock

I absolutely adore sucking my "girl" friend's cock. I've actually been able to achieve orgasm while she is buried in my throat. But not as powerful an orgasm as when she's buried in my "pussy".

I absolutely adore sucking my "girl" friend's cock. I've actually been able to achieve orgasm while she is buried in my throat. But not as powerful an orgasm as when she's buried in my "pussy".

Oh gosh Lily, just so relate to this!

I adore and worship cock..... But the unbelievably amazing O I get from my pussy being fucked without me touching myself is making my head shudder just thinking about it!

Not only do I enjoy sucking cock but I love it. The best part is when the guy grabs your head, grunts and his cock swells as he cums in your mouth. It's so satisfying knowing I've pleased my guy.

I can't even say how much i enjoy sucking.
Feeling a hot throbbing cock down my throat with the guy bucking his hips and pulling at my hair, forcing me down onto his dick.
It gets me so hard, so quick.
Then when you make the cock twitch from licking it the right way, or you make him moan and shake. God.
But the best has to be when you feel him stiffen up, and you know he's about to explode in your mouth. Then his cum splashes on the back of your throat.

I can't even say how much i enjoy sucking.
Feeling a hot throbbing cock down my throat with the guy bucking his hips and pulling at my hair, forcing me down onto his dick.
It gets me so hard, so quick.
Then when you make the cock twitch from licking it the right way, or you make him moan and shake. God.
But the best has to be when you feel him stiffen up, and you know he's about to explode in your mouth. Then his cum splashes on the back of your throat.

AMEN :cool:

ME, ME, ME!!!!! I absolutely LOVE sucking cock!! I love everything about it. From the deliriously slutty way it makes me feel whenever I'm down on my knees taking a big, fat cock completely down into the depths of my throat, to the erotically intoxicating and thrilling sensation of a rock hard cock being mercilessly forced in and out of my mouth and finally culminating in that glorious deluge of delicious, warm and pungent, sticky semen spurting onto my tongue and coating the inside of my mouth and throat with the wonderful, unique flavor that lets me know that I am indeed a "cocksucker" I LOVE IT!!!!!

Couldn't have said it better myself. One of my ex boyfriends used to love to pull his cock out of my mouth after cumming and wipe it over my face, taking time to slap it against my lips and cheeks. He alway said it was his little extra way of saying how much he loved me sucking his cock.

sucking cock!!!!!!!!

To this FAIRY princess, there's nothing like sucking cock. Loving the spongy head, licking the shaft like
a lollipop, up and down, nice and slow, tonguing the balls until the guy can't take it anymore, and then feeling that moment of his final throb, before HE DUMPS HIS YUMMY LOAD DOWN YOUR THROAT.

princessJayme@gmail.com

To this FAIRY princess, there's nothing like sucking cock. Loving the spongy head, licking the shaft like
a lollipop, up and down, nice and slow, tonguing the balls until the guy can't take it anymore, and then feeling that moment of his final throb, before HE DUMPS HIS YUMMY LOAD DOWN YOUR THROAT.

princessJayme@gmail.com

So hot

Can I play? I love sucking a cock. Licking it up and down like an icecream cone.
Sucking hard as my cheeks hollow from super suction. The sensation of him thrusting hard and fast into my mouth. That moment where he grabs my head and shoots jizz down my throat.

You know, I have never personally understood what the big deal is with giving/getting head. I HAVE done it. I'm no noob at that game and I even got trained to deep throat some years ago. I've never had any complaints by the receivers of said BJs, So i guess I'm at least somewhat good at it. However, I think the whole experience is overrated. :/

It's more like a foreplay thing I am willing to do to get a guy worked up and get around to more worthwhile sexual escapades. I will go down, and it doesn't bother me to do so... but I just really don't care one way or the other.

As far as having it done to me. I really, really don't like it at all. I have let people play with my junk and even go down on me, but I really don't like it and it makes me uncomfortable. Given an elongated time of this being done to me, I will inevitably go limp from that kind of interaction. :(

Love it in Houston too!

I am a bisexual and love women but nothing compares to sucking a guys dick. Many people think of it as a submissive act, but it isn't. When you have a guys dick in your mouth you are totally in control. Even the tough guys will cave when you get them close to the edge and then back off just enough for them to begin to lose the tingle and then they are begging you to suck it man. The softness of the head and the
hardness of the shaft is so hot. Big or small I love them all. :kiss:

I totally agree! Due to some 'mental blocks', I can't/won't do anal (in either direction), but I DO love to suck a stiff cock. I've found that if I 'edge' a man with my lips, he and I both REALLY enjoy it! First getting him completely hard, then tasting his pre-cum (to me it tastes like warm, melted butter), then listening to him moan and exclaim how good it feels, the moment when he cums in my mouth and his cock starts getting soft, and, finally, when I clean him off with my tongue and suck the last few drops out of him. It's (as Tony the Tiger would say) GRRRRREATTTTT!

I love pussy to me the sight of a wet mound is just so appealing and then diving into one is just amazing i love the way they taste its like eating honey nut cheerios ;) love to make a girl cum then feeling all the juices drip down my face;)

Back