What's He or She Saying?

tumblr_messaging_pncka28LOl1vzq9v0_500.png

"We either get rubber sheets or you've got to stop squirting. It's running the hardwoods"

tumblr_noowdheryC1ur05cvo1_500.png

"Oh shit, I forgot the safe word and I don't think I could say it anyways."

tumblr_m7cu7ejvXa1r13tm3o4_500.jpg

"Fucking Patriots I swear! Why the Hell do I keep betting against them?"

cute-exhibitionists-outdoor-10194-nudes.jpg

"Why can't we ever beat Taegul at strip poker, and why does he get to keep our clothes?"

8bf22a22682b29841b6c38bf85e60d15.jpg

"Isn't there a more sanitary way of mopping the floor? When I said I wanted to get dirty, this isn't what I meant!"

fa2eacdc532a2ea8862d1ad50a4f8c6d--stockings-lingerie-stockings-heels.jpg

"I hope you don't mind but I always dress casual when interviewing potential roommates. So what bank did you say you worked for?"

Vegas, I have to admit that shoes are very low priority for me and not sexual at all. However when I became aware of the significance of shoes to all women as well as women such as you who has an even greater appreciation I wonder if there is something sexual about it and what is the turn on.

Splain yourself, por favor

paloma-b-watermelon-nude-eroticbeauty-03.jpg

"Susie said that cucumbers work really well, but I think I got the wrong produce! I don't think this is gonna fit, but there's only one way to find out for sure."

20614112.gif

"He's here! He's here! He's here! It's delicious_man"

"Yippee! I love it when he comes over."

"I wanna be first this time."

"No me!"

"No me!"

20698850.gif

"I don't understand. My teacher told me playing an instrument is just like having sex. So why isn't it making any sound?"

5PsTpk9e_o.jpg

I understand they're the photographer's assistants,
but personally I think they're just far-sighted pervs...

belle-meuf-nue-3.jpg

"I thought they were joking about the vegetarian Piranha in these waters, but those little fuckers just ate our bikinis in 10 seconds flat!"

Hot-Girl-with-nice-ass-Beach-Thong.jpg

"Hmm, which surfer do I want tonight?

Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Moe
Catch a surfer by the toe
Suck his cock if he's hung low
Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Moe.

I guess it's that one!"

611.jpg

"Oh, hey there neighbor. I locked myself out again and my husband isn't due home for another 4 hours. You think I could hang out at your place again? I'll be just as appreciative as I was last time."

ass-clown-374x500.jpg

"Go on, kiss the clown on the cheek. He's very friendly, you know."

2831038-7790-xxxlibz.com.jpg

"Ok, you caught me and reeled me in. So am I a keeper, or are you throwing me back in?"

611.jpg

"Oh, hey there neighbor. I locked myself out again and my husband isn't due home for another 4 hours. You think I could hang out at your place again? I'll be just as appreciative as I was last time."

I check my measurements before I buy online, but the clothes just never fit properly.

cute-exhibitionists-outdoor-10194-nudes.jpg

"Why can't we ever beat Taegul at strip poker, and why does he get to keep our clothes?"

You have to be really careful wearing heels on stone paths like this. One false step and we could snap our skinny little legs right in half!

Back