What is your best Lit memory

The very first pic my first sub sent me... she was stunning, we stayed together for 3 wonderful years

@littlebitofme

My best lit memory is that first weekend we chatted. We sent so many messages back and forth I falttened the battery on my phone.

Not long after I created this profile. Lol I also bought a new tablet so I could talk and charge.

That's for certain. Good ol' Jack... @OxfordJack, Old Uncle Jack, OxfordDom... the pathetic and cowardly lying little POS.
Exactly. Notice he sets up several accounts and bounces around them so no one notices. Until it crashes down and women get hurt. He thinks he's Casanova, but he's just a lying POS.

Right up there, if not worse, than Troubledone/Lancegibs/various banned acounts.

Exactly. Notice he sets up several accounts and bounces around them so no one notices. Until it crashes down and women get hurt. He thinks he's Casanova, but he's just a lying POS.

Right up there, if not worse, than Troubledone/Lancegibs/various banned acounts.
I remember when two younger women posted wondering if he was in an accident or something one of the times he bailed

I’m going with my best lit 🔥 moment hasn’t happened yet 😉 . It’s a PM away ……… every time , or a emoji comment quote alert 🚨 waiting to happen.

There have been several.
SpicySouthernBelle and her friendship.
@Kat73 and her friendship.
Hell, every person I have become friends with on here has been wonderful, even through the hard times.
Seeing the birthday threads and setting up a few.
The Dear Azul threads, trying to pretend I knew stuff.
All the real-life relationships offline that started here.
It's hard to believe in less than two years that I have been on here for almost 20.

Messages from my hammer wielding, mountain running Canadian friend

All the great friends I have made here or maybe jerking it to 3 separate sets of jugs in a single day.

Back