Noelle’s Desires!

Noelle,

I do hope that you can find what you're looking for. Speaking for myself and a host of others here, you will have to filter out us pathetic ignored creatures that have been living day to day in the equivalent of an isolation chamber. It is not pity we seek, it is human contact. A random touch when telling a story, a sincere hug, holding my hand or arm when walking in public, a laugh with a wink at breakfast. An endless list of non sexual contacts from someone who looks me in the eye, and that look tells me I am wanted.

Yes, sex is on our minds, but sex alone will not satisfy us, love alone will not either. Queen nailed it for us ...."
I want it all, I want it all, I want it all, and I want it now
I want it all, I want it all, I want it all, and I want it now"

It sounds selfish, but we only seek what we have lost. The fire that raged now smolders leaving ashes of frustration and guilt for even thinking these thoughts. The affliction of confliction wears heavy on our minds and hearts, but we are here on Lit
Sending you a warm hug 🤗!!

To desire is to be human, and there is nothing more human than to crave the pleasure of intimacy and connection. I am looking for old-school (classy and polite) gentlemen who seek such a warm, fulfilling, and passionate connection! I do not seek individuals craving my pictures. I am an empowered woman who shares my photos for my pleasure, not to seek paramours or a fandom. I am a carefree and vivacious brunette with sparkling eyes and silky, smooth skin. A dreamer whose enthusiasm for life is infectiously intoxicating, and whose tantalizing curves will leave you breathless, and who has been disheartened as of late by the juvenile behavior of some so-called "adults," here. Women want attentive partners who focus on them, not to talk about their supposed fan club on LIT.

If you need a fan club and popularity, please don't message me! I don't want to hear about your relationships/conquests! Call your wife, therapist, girlfriend, or mom and tell them! :pThose close to me would describe me as an extremely passionate, strong, and outspoken person. Genuinely warm and sweet in nature, unless you demonstrate idiotic behavior, then like a lioness, I roar! I love to laugh and learn, striving to better myself continuously. Like a long-lost friend and confidant, I am instantly familiar, playful, and provocative, perhaps all at the same time.

My idea of a perfect day is being out in the sun amid nature, and indulging in simple pleasures. I can never miss out on a good foodie adventure either, whether it’s fancy, or a hole-in-the-wall diner. An easy-going demeanor means I am comfortable in any setting, whether out on a day date in a pair of tight jeans, or a social function in the evening in a sensual black dress. I'm a sweet, caring soul with a naughty mind! Playful and passionate, I am naturally happy and flirtatious unless you're an egomaniac or selfish. Curvy like the women in Renoir paintings, I have a body and mind that loves to explore. Romance for me entails lacy lingerie, mind-blowing conversation, soft candles, and genuine engagement between two individuals. I can be racy too, but I'm seeking your big head, not the one that does the usual thinking on LIT!! :p

I throughly enjoy being a woman and I would very much love having a lit online "companion" as a part-time secret hobby. I’m educated, smart, fun-loving, pragmatic, and sarcastic. However, erotic, wicked private conversation adds excitement that fuels my passions. I love having this secret! I see myself as a decadent destination, a sweet escape. When you enter my world, you become my focus and my only goal will be for you to get lost in me. I provide unforgettable experiences. I love slow kissing and touching. The exploration of many paths to excitement is a worthy effort.

And what about you? Do you value emotional and intellectual connections just as much as the physical? Would you like to step out of your everyday routine, and into a world of arduous sensuality? I am seeking someone who also desires a wild spark that intoxicates your nights and leaves you longing for more. Companion, lover, partner, there are many different names that would adequately encapsulate the experience I seek to curate. I revel in the power of a truly refined intimate connection, and believe in finding that level of intimacy. Please don't PM me if you seek a concubine, harem, or someone to brag to about your wife, sexual prowess, or how amazing you are in life! I seek genuine, kind, and down to earth people!!

My wish is for those who spend time with me, to take away an unforgettable experience that leaves both of us better than we were prior. If all this sounds tantalizing, then you have found the right woman. I am nurturing. I am invigorating with the right connections.

Consider this the entryway to a universe of warmth and passion, one which you are invited to explore…

With hope and renewed anticipation ,
Noelle ❤️ 🧚

View attachment 2192377
I would like to make an intimate and personal connection with you. I am a 36/m who wants to talk to an intelligent romantic woman. I like to be outdoors as much as I enjoy staying in and cuddling or trying out new types of foods. I would love to break out of my daily routine and explore your fantasies and desires. If I have peeked your interest dm me.

Hi
I am glad I came across this message!
I have sent you a dm, would love for us to interact.

To desire is to be human, and there is nothing more human than to crave the pleasure of intimacy and connection. I am looking for old-school (classy and polite) gentlemen who seek such a warm, fulfilling, and passionate connection! I do not seek individuals craving my pictures. I am an empowered woman who shares my photos for my pleasure, not to seek paramours or a fandom. I am a carefree and vivacious brunette with sparkling eyes and silky, smooth skin. A dreamer whose enthusiasm for life is infectiously intoxicating, and whose tantalizing curves will leave you breathless, and who has been disheartened as of late by the juvenile behavior of some so-called "adults," here. Women want attentive partners who focus on them, not to talk about their supposed fan club on LIT.

If you need a fan club and popularity, please don't message me! I don't want to hear about your relationships/conquests! Call your wife, therapist, girlfriend, or mom and tell them! :pThose close to me would describe me as an extremely passionate, strong, and outspoken person. Genuinely warm and sweet in nature, unless you demonstrate idiotic behavior, then like a lioness, I roar! I love to laugh and learn, striving to better myself continuously. Like a long-lost friend and confidant, I am instantly familiar, playful, and provocative, perhaps all at the same time.

My idea of a perfect day is being out in the sun amid nature, and indulging in simple pleasures. I can never miss out on a good foodie adventure either, whether it’s fancy, or a hole-in-the-wall diner. An easy-going demeanor means I am comfortable in any setting, whether out on a day date in a pair of tight jeans, or a social function in the evening in a sensual black dress. I'm a sweet, caring soul with a naughty mind! Playful and passionate, I am naturally happy and flirtatious unless you're an egomaniac or selfish. Curvy like the women in Renoir paintings, I have a body and mind that loves to explore. Romance for me entails lacy lingerie, mind-blowing conversation, soft candles, and genuine engagement between two individuals. I can be racy too, but I'm seeking your big head, not the one that does the usual thinking on LIT!! :p

I throughly enjoy being a woman and I would very much love having a lit online "companion" as a part-time secret hobby. I’m educated, smart, fun-loving, pragmatic, and sarcastic. However, erotic, wicked private conversation adds excitement that fuels my passions. I love having this secret! I see myself as a decadent destination, a sweet escape. When you enter my world, you become my focus and my only goal will be for you to get lost in me. I provide unforgettable experiences. I love slow kissing and touching. The exploration of many paths to excitement is a worthy effort.

And what about you? Do you value emotional and intellectual connections just as much as the physical? Would you like to step out of your everyday routine, and into a world of arduous sensuality? I am seeking someone who also desires a wild spark that intoxicates your nights and leaves you longing for more. Companion, lover, partner, there are many different names that would adequately encapsulate the experience I seek to curate. I revel in the power of a truly refined intimate connection, and believe in finding that level of intimacy. Please don't PM me if you seek a concubine, harem, or someone to brag to about your wife, sexual prowess, or how amazing you are in life! I seek genuine, kind, and down to earth people!!

My wish is for those who spend time with me, to take away an unforgettable experience that leaves both of us better than we were prior. If all this sounds tantalizing, then you have found the right woman. I am nurturing. I am invigorating with the right connections.

Consider this the entryway to a universe of warmth and passion, one which you are invited to explore…

Noelle ❤️ 🧚

View attachment 2192377
It is very lovely to meet people here who want witty banter and deep conversation. Not enough of that here, just mindless entertainment or a quick jerk session. I am hopeful for you

Noelle ❤️ 🧚

View attachment 2192377
Hi Noelle
I liked your post.

Greetings Noelle,
I hope I'm not too late to this thread. Your heartfelt post kicking this off resonates and intrigues me. I'm sorry to have read of the struggle finding a mature and respectable person to share and explore with. I hope you have found like-minded souls and maybe some new friends. If you are still looking for new friends I'm hoping you'll find me worthy. Wishing you all the best

Noelle, I am a much older, and I hope wiser, gentleman. At a very young age of 16, I had the opportunity to be initiated in the proper care and feeding of persons of the opposite gender. The woman who taught me was my first lover. She prepared me to meet the woman’s needs and desires well before satisfying my own. I believe you are also such a person that would allow me to shower you with affection.

*Deep Sigh* This is a very old thread. The original poster stopped posting over a year ago. You are wasting your time responding to it.

Take some time to read a post before posting on it.

This was her last post... from Jan 2023....

"Thank you to those of you who were kind to me! I made the decision to move forward and start anew! I hope everyone has a really great new year!! It’s been great getting to know some nice people here. But, after my unfortunate experiences, I have decided to try something else! And so, I just wanted to say thank you to those who were generous with their time and sincerity!! Others, I guess I learned some lessons from!! Blows a kiss 💋 in Farewell!!"

Noelle ❤️ 🧚

View attachment 2192377
Hi there ma'am, I am William

Back