Noelle’s Desires!

Hello! Thank you for the very informative write-up you gave us as an introduction to yourself. I've never really understood why people put a negative connotation on verbosity and being loquacious, since the written word is a fascinating and insightful thing to take in. We can learn so much not just from what people write, but the thought and care that went behind choosing the words they did to express themselves.

I enjoy a good chat of various lengths, depending on how the mood strikes. If you'd feel like chatting some time, feel free to send a PM. I'm not on as often as I'd like to be, but logging in to a new message is always a highlight.

SM🌹

I would like to spend more time with you getting to know you. I can tell that you are witty and flirty and seem to be caring as well. I have very much enjoyed any interactions we have already shared. Noelle is a very appropriate name for this time of year.:rose:
I would love to get to know you better!! Please feel free to send a note, I love a good quote, and sometimes, even a passionate stroke!!💋😘🧚‍♀️

After a long week of unnecessary head games, I have decided to just have friends on here! I have come to realize unfortunately, that people here don’t seek to learn about their partner’s sexuality and needs. They find it fun to brag about their partner’s on here and in real time! Again, I don’t come here for that! I also don’t come here to be talked at like a hooker/prostitute/sex worker. If you think that’s attractive, why don’t you talk to your wife like that or your girlfriend like that or your boyfriend like that? The reason being, they wouldn’t enjoy it, most likely, either. Considering you are not paying someone on here for services, you should take the time to read their ad. And don’t p.m., if you can’t adhere to what they’re looking for. It shouldn’t be on the person you’re messaging, to have to tell you to be respectful, you should do that on your own. I was really hoping this place would be fun and engaging, but lately, I am deeply disappointed in what I have been finding. Hoping everyone has a fun day and wonderful holiday season. Keep in mind before you message someone, take the time to get to know what they want. ❤️

After a long week of unnecessary head games, I have decided to just have friends on here! I have come to realize unfortunately, that people here don’t seek to learn about their partner’s sexuality and needs. They find it fun to brag about their partner’s on here and in real time! Again, I don’t come here for that! I also don’t come here to be talked at like a hooker/prostitute/sex worker. If you think that’s attractive, why don’t you talk to your wife like that or your girlfriend like that or your boyfriend like that? The reason being, they wouldn’t enjoy it, most likely, either. Considering you are not paying someone on here for services, you should take the time to read their ad. And don’t p.m., if you can’t adhere to what they’re looking for. It shouldn’t be on the person you’re messaging, to have to tell you to be respectful, you should do that on your own. I was really hoping this place would be fun and engaging, but lately, I am deeply disappointed in what I have been finding. Hoping everyone has a fun day and wonderful holiday season. Keep in mind before you message someone, take the time to get to know what they want. ❤️
I am sorry that this did not work out for you. You sound like you could potentially offer a fun and exciting time to the right man.
It sounds like you had a rough week. I gather that there are a lot of men who think that women who are interested in sex and are open and candid in discussing their interests and needs are not deserving of respect. It sounds like you may have recently run into that sort of man. Its too bad if you come to judge the men of Lit based upon such experiences.
Some of the issues you report may result from a misunderstanding rather than a lack of interest in learning of your desires and interests. If you wish, I can explain why I have reached that latter conclusion.

It always saddens me to see women treated differently than they are hoping for. Here's hoping you at least get new friends...

To desire is to be human, and there is nothing more human than to crave the pleasure of intimacy and connection. I am looking for old-school (classy and polite) gentlemen who seek such a warm, fulfilling, and passionate connection! I do not seek individuals craving my pictures. I am an empowered woman who shares my photos for my pleasure, not to seek paramours or a fandom. I am a carefree and vivacious brunette with sparkling eyes and silky, smooth skin. A dreamer whose enthusiasm for life is infectiously intoxicating, and whose tantalizing curves will leave you breathless, and who has been disheartened as of late by the juvenile behavior of some so-called "adults," here. Women want attentive partners who focus on them, not to talk about their supposed fan club on LIT.

If you need a fan club and popularity, please don't message me! I don't want to hear about your relationships/conquests! Call your wife, therapist, girlfriend, or mom and tell them! :pThose close to me would describe me as an extremely passionate, strong, and outspoken person. Genuinely warm and sweet in nature, unless you demonstrate idiotic behavior, then like a lioness, I roar! I love to laugh and learn, striving to better myself continuously. Like a long-lost friend and confidant, I am instantly familiar, playful, and provocative, perhaps all at the same time.

My idea of a perfect day is being out in the sun amid nature, and indulging in simple pleasures. I can never miss out on a good foodie adventure either, whether it’s fancy, or a hole-in-the-wall diner. An easy-going demeanor means I am comfortable in any setting, whether out on a day date in a pair of tight jeans, or a social function in the evening in a sensual black dress. I'm a sweet, caring soul with a naughty mind! Playful and passionate, I am naturally happy and flirtatious unless you're an egomaniac or selfish. Curvy like the women in Renoir paintings, I have a body and mind that loves to explore. Romance for me entails lacy lingerie, mind-blowing conversation, soft candles, and genuine engagement between two individuals. I can be racy too, but I'm seeking your big head, not the one that does the usual thinking on LIT!! :p

I throughly enjoy being a woman and I would very much love having a lit online "companion" as a part-time secret hobby. I’m educated, smart, fun-loving, pragmatic, and sarcastic. However, erotic, wicked private conversation adds excitement that fuels my passions. I love having this secret! I see myself as a decadent destination, a sweet escape. When you enter my world, you become my focus and my only goal will be for you to get lost in me. I provide unforgettable experiences. I love slow kissing and touching. The exploration of many paths to excitement is a worthy effort.

And what about you? Do you value emotional and intellectual connections just as much as the physical? Would you like to step out of your everyday routine, and into a world of arduous sensuality? I am seeking someone who also desires a wild spark that intoxicates your nights and leaves you longing for more. Companion, lover, partner, there are many different names that would adequately encapsulate the experience I seek to curate. I revel in the power of a truly refined intimate connection, and believe in finding that level of intimacy. Please don't PM me if you seek a concubine, harem, or someone to brag to about your wife, sexual prowess, or how amazing you are in life! I seek genuine, kind, and down to earth people!!

My wish is for those who spend time with me, to take away an unforgettable experience that leaves both of us better than we were prior. If all this sounds tantalizing, then you have found the right woman. I am nurturing. I am invigorating with the right connections.

Consider this the entryway to a universe of warmth and passion, one which you are invited to explore…

With hope and renewed anticipation ,
Noelle ❤️ 🧚

View attachment 2192377
JUST......WOW! You sound like an amazing woman. I wish I could meet someone so honest as you IRL. Then again, not sure I could measure up. I'd try real hard though. Good luck!

JUST......WOW! You sound like an amazing woman. I wish I could meet someone so honest as you IRL. Then again, not sure I could measure up. I'd try real hard though. Good luck!
You are really sweet, I wish more people here were like you!! Honest, sincere and genuine!!

We need more people that act like they do in real life instead of acting like some kind of gigolo online. And then they complain they don’t get enough sex at home. I wonder why that might be? I would graciously ask people to look at yourself, if you don’t act like that in real life. Why would you act like a jerk here? The ones you might be talking to that you think like it are most likely men pretending to be women. Most real women do not want to be treated like trash.

Rereading notes.
Sorry !!
I will cease and desist but, ok ok.. rereading
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder here means your words count cuz that’s all that can be seen
AND.. treat the ladies like you pray men are treating your daughter. Gif forbid you exit your daughter treated like.. all the above

Rereading notes.
Sorry !!
I will cease and desist but, ok ok.. rereading
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder here means your words count cuz that’s all that can be seen
AND.. treat the ladies like you pray men are treating your daughter. Gif forbid you exit your daughter treated like.. all the above
There are no words,
I can use
Because the meaning
still leaves for you to choose
And I couldn’t stand
To let them be abused
By you, you

Oh darling you see my face
But it’s in my heart
That’s where it’s taking place …

That’s a bummer, Chloe. I’m not seeing that level of obnoxiousness in this thread, but I guess it’s overrunning your inbox. You deserve better treatment. All of us do (obnoxious people excluded, obviously).

Thanks for your honesty and blunt statements. Sometimes people try to sugar coat BS, but you tell it how it is and that is admirable and incredibly hot in our opinions. Again, thank you!

To desire is to be human, and there is nothing more human than to crave the pleasure of intimacy and connection. I am looking for old-school (classy and polite) gentlemen who seek such a warm, fulfilling, and passionate connection! I do not seek individuals craving my pictures. I am an empowered woman who shares my photos for my pleasure, not to seek paramours or a fandom. I am a carefree and vivacious brunette with sparkling eyes and silky, smooth skin. A dreamer whose enthusiasm for life is infectiously intoxicating, and whose tantalizing curves will leave you breathless, and who has been disheartened as of late by the juvenile behavior of some so-called "adults," here. Women want attentive partners who focus on them, not to talk about their supposed fan club on LIT.

If you need a fan club and popularity, please don't message me! I don't want to hear about your relationships/conquests! Call your wife, therapist, girlfriend, or mom and tell them! :pThose close to me would describe me as an extremely passionate, strong, and outspoken person. Genuinely warm and sweet in nature, unless you demonstrate idiotic behavior, then like a lioness, I roar! I love to laugh and learn, striving to better myself continuously. Like a long-lost friend and confidant, I am instantly familiar, playful, and provocative, perhaps all at the same time.

My idea of a perfect day is being out in the sun amid nature, and indulging in simple pleasures. I can never miss out on a good foodie adventure either, whether it’s fancy, or a hole-in-the-wall diner. An easy-going demeanor means I am comfortable in any setting, whether out on a day date in a pair of tight jeans, or a social function in the evening in a sensual black dress. I'm a sweet, caring soul with a naughty mind! Playful and passionate, I am naturally happy and flirtatious unless you're an egomaniac or selfish. Curvy like the women in Renoir paintings, I have a body and mind that loves to explore. Romance for me entails lacy lingerie, mind-blowing conversation, soft candles, and genuine engagement between two individuals. I can be racy too, but I'm seeking your big head, not the one that does the usual thinking on LIT!! :p

I throughly enjoy being a woman and I would very much love having a lit online "companion" as a part-time secret hobby. I’m educated, smart, fun-loving, pragmatic, and sarcastic. However, erotic, wicked private conversation adds excitement that fuels my passions. I love having this secret! I see myself as a decadent destination, a sweet escape. When you enter my world, you become my focus and my only goal will be for you to get lost in me. I provide unforgettable experiences. I love slow kissing and touching. The exploration of many paths to excitement is a worthy effort.

And what about you? Do you value emotional and intellectual connections just as much as the physical? Would you like to step out of your everyday routine, and into a world of arduous sensuality? I am seeking someone who also desires a wild spark that intoxicates your nights and leaves you longing for more. Companion, lover, partner, there are many different names that would adequately encapsulate the experience I seek to curate. I revel in the power of a truly refined intimate connection, and believe in finding that level of intimacy. Please don't PM me if you seek a concubine, harem, or someone to brag to about your wife, sexual prowess, or how amazing you are in life! I seek genuine, kind, and down to earth people!!

My wish is for those who spend time with me, to take away an unforgettable experience that leaves both of us better than we were prior. If all this sounds tantalizing, then you have found the right woman. I am nurturing. I am invigorating with the right connections.

Consider this the entryway to a universe of warmth and passion, one which you are invited to explore…

Noelle ❤️ 🧚

View attachment 2192377
Hi Noelle,
Are you asking for too much? I don’t think so, although, I do think it’s very hard to find that connection. Would you like to try your luck with me?

Noelle ❤️ 🧚

View attachment 2192377
Noelle,

I do hope that you can find what you're looking for. Speaking for myself and a host of others here, you will have to filter out us pathetic ignored creatures that have been living day to day in the equivalent of an isolation chamber. It is not pity we seek, it is human contact. A random touch when telling a story, a sincere hug, holding my hand or arm when walking in public, a laugh with a wink at breakfast. An endless list of non sexual contacts from someone who looks me in the eye, and that look tells me I am wanted.

Yes, sex is on our minds, but sex alone will not satisfy us, love alone will not either. Queen nailed it for us ...."
I want it all, I want it all, I want it all, and I want it now
I want it all, I want it all, I want it all, and I want it now"

It sounds selfish, but we only seek what we have lost. The fire that raged now smolders leaving ashes of frustration and guilt for even thinking these thoughts. The affliction of confliction wears heavy on our minds and hearts, but we are here on Lit seeking validation and the possibility of a connection.

We are a club with no fans. You mention a secret, are you in the 'club' too?

Back