Noelle’s Desires!

Sweet_n_SpicySprite

Sassy Lass
To desire is to be human, and there is nothing more human than to crave the pleasure of intimacy and connection. I am looking for old-school (classy and polite) gentlemen who seek such a warm, fulfilling, and passionate connection! I do not seek individuals craving my pictures. I am an empowered woman who shares my photos for my pleasure, not to seek paramours or a fandom. I am a carefree and vivacious brunette with sparkling eyes and silky, smooth skin. A dreamer whose enthusiasm for life is infectiously intoxicating, and whose tantalizing curves will leave you breathless, and who has been disheartened as of late by the juvenile behavior of some so-called "adults," here. Women want attentive partners who focus on them, not to talk about their supposed fan club on LIT.

If you need a fan club and popularity, please don't message me! I don't want to hear about your relationships/conquests! Call your wife, therapist, girlfriend, or mom and tell them! :pThose close to me would describe me as an extremely passionate, strong, and outspoken person. Genuinely warm and sweet in nature, unless you demonstrate idiotic behavior, then like a lioness, I roar! I love to laugh and learn, striving to better myself continuously. Like a long-lost friend and confidant, I am instantly familiar, playful, and provocative, perhaps all at the same time.

My idea of a perfect day is being out in the sun amid nature, and indulging in simple pleasures. I can never miss out on a good foodie adventure either, whether it’s fancy, or a hole-in-the-wall diner. An easy-going demeanor means I am comfortable in any setting, whether out on a day date in a pair of tight jeans, or a social function in the evening in a sensual black dress. I'm a sweet, caring soul with a naughty mind! Playful and passionate, I am naturally happy and flirtatious unless you're an egomaniac or selfish. Curvy like the women in Renoir paintings, I have a body and mind that loves to explore. Romance for me entails lacy lingerie, mind-blowing conversation, soft candles, and genuine engagement between two individuals. I can be racy too, but I'm seeking your big head, not the one that does the usual thinking on LIT!! :p

I throughly enjoy being a woman and I would very much love having a lit online "companion" as a part-time secret hobby. I’m educated, smart, fun-loving, pragmatic, and sarcastic. However, erotic, wicked private conversation adds excitement that fuels my passions. I love having this secret! I see myself as a decadent destination, a sweet escape. When you enter my world, you become my focus and my only goal will be for you to get lost in me. I provide unforgettable experiences. I love slow kissing and touching. The exploration of many paths to excitement is a worthy effort.

And what about you? Do you value emotional and intellectual connections just as much as the physical? Would you like to step out of your everyday routine, and into a world of arduous sensuality? I am seeking someone who also desires a wild spark that intoxicates your nights and leaves you longing for more. Companion, lover, partner, there are many different names that would adequately encapsulate the experience I seek to curate. I revel in the power of a truly refined intimate connection, and believe in finding that level of intimacy. Please don't PM me if you seek a concubine, harem, or someone to brag to about your wife, sexual prowess, or how amazing you are in life! I seek genuine, kind, and down to earth people!!

My wish is for those who spend time with me, to take away an unforgettable experience that leaves both of us better than we were prior. If all this sounds tantalizing, then you have found the right woman. I am nurturing. I am invigorating with the right connections.

Consider this the entryway to a universe of warmth and passion, one which you are invited to explore…

With hope and renewed anticipation ,
Noelle ❤️ 🧚

bottom 2.jpeg

I would like to take the time to offer you a metaphorical high five and a symbolic cookie. Wonderful self introduction you just posted and I absolutely love the word play with the title of the thread. I hope you find what you're looking for, you deserve it. Me personally, I'm sort of fading because it's close to when I go to sleep, work and all that.

Ps. Nice tush

That’s an impressive bit of writing to pump out at 3:15 am on a Friday; perhaps you spent most of Thursday composing it. I hardly feel worthy of responding to your missive with a mission, but I will at least make the attempt. One should never turn down an invitation to explore a universe of warmth and passion.

I share your desire, no, need for an ongoing connection commingling intellect and eroticism. My experiences in lit chat generally leave me feeling cold and unwanted; and those are the conversations that actually last more than three sentences. Most don’t. That’s not what I want.

I want someone I can exchange flirts with while working, discuss interesting lunch choices, and become textually/sexually intertwined in sessions running into hours. I’m less interested in satisfying particular kinks than in creating a fantasy where each of us can freely build on the ideas and desires of the other.

I think I’ll stop there and hope I’ve interested you enough to talk more.

Hello Noelle. I’m Robert. Pleased to make your acquaintance.

That’s an impressive bit of writing to pump out at 3:15 am on a Friday; perhaps you spent most of Thursday composing it. I hardly feel worthy of responding to your missive with a mission, but I will at least make the attempt. One should never turn down an invitation to explore a universe of warmth and passion.

I share your desire, no, need for an ongoing connection commingling intellect and eroticism. My experiences in lit chat generally leave me feeling cold and unwanted; and those are the conversations that actually last more than three sentences. Most don’t. That’s not what I want.

I want someone I can exchange flirts with while working, discuss interesting lunch choices, and become textually/sexually intertwined in sessions running into hours. I’m less interested in satisfying particular kinks than in creating a fantasy where each of us can freely build on the ideas and desires of the other.

I think I’ll stop there and hope I’ve interested you enough to talk more.

Hello Noelle. I’m Robert. Pleased to make your acquaintance.
I can relate myself! I think finding a deep connection can be difficult here. Not everyone is seeking the same type of connections and intimacy! It’s hard to decipher! Sending you soft hugs 🤗!!

Correlate the two words, emotional connection, and it becomes a bond or tie to someone with whom you share a particular set of emotions.
A couple that meets and delves into learning as much about each other as possible creates an emotional connection. Through thoughtful and caring communication, you each learn the intricacies of the other. You learn what makes him happy, what makes him angry and what brings him to his knees in joyful celebration. He learns what brings you to tears, what causes you to smile mysteriously, and what frustrates you. You each learn the essence of the other and feel compassion and empathy, or share the emotion.

Here are tips that can help you forge an unbreakable bond:
1. Study Your Partner Understand what your partner needs and wants from life and you. This means paying close attention when he talks. Look past the words and into his heart where he harbors secrets he wants to share.
2. Trust Develop a sense of trust with each other. This building block to an emotional connection will not come overnight. It takes time to develop secure feelings with another person. Let trust build naturally.
3. Emotional Availability Both of you must be emotionally available to the other. If you hold back in any way, you are not opening yourself up to the possibilities of a strong connection.

This is the intimacy I seek here plus sexual intimacy!

Dear Santa,

I am searching for a gallant gentleman to spend delightful time savoring and exploring our passionate pleasures! A man who takes the time to discover my yearnings and desires. One who doesn’t just message me what he wants and talks at me like he’s paying me! I desire a man who is smart, sincere, funny, friendly, and isn’t looking to start a fan club on Lit! Charm and spontaneity are a plus as well! Does this person exist? If so, please send me a note!

Thank you, Santa; your patient, precious elf,

Noelle 🤶 💋🎄 🎅🏻

Last edited:
Doesn't any gentleman take the time to chat and grow to know someone before transitioning to satisfying all their fantasies, yearnings, and crazy whims? How is one to know where you will find mutual desires without taking that time?
I hope Santa finds you as many as you need!

Dear Santa,

I am searching for a gallant gentleman to spend delightful time savoring and exploring our passionate pleasures! A man who takes the time to discover my yearnings and desires. One who doesn’t just message me what he wants and talks me like he’s paying me! I desire a man who is smart, sincere, funny, friendly, and isn’t looking to start a fan club on Lit! Charm and spontaneity are a plus as well! Does this person exist? If so, please send me a note!

Noelle 🤶 💋🎄 🎅🏻
Hey, Santa sent me.. 🎅🏼😘

Doesn't any gentleman take the time to chat and grow to know someone before transitioning to satisfying all their fantasies, yearnings, and crazy whims? How is one to know where you will find mutual desires without taking that time?
I hope Santa finds you as many as you need!
Sadly, here not many do, unfortunately! Many pm with their own agenda!💋

Dear Santa,

I am searching for a gallant gentleman to spend delightful time savoring and exploring our passionate pleasures! A man who takes the time to discover my yearnings and desires. One who doesn’t just message me what he wants and talks at me like he’s paying me! I desire a man who is smart, sincere, funny, friendly, and isn’t looking to start a fan club on Lit! Charm and spontaneity are a plus as well! Does this person exist? If so, please send me a note!

Noelle 🤶 💋🎄 🎅🏻
Santa? Is that where I made my mistake? I wrote to Krampus!!!!😳

Last edited:
Back