What is your best Lit memory

M

muddler35

What has made you belly laugh? When did you meet your Lit bff? That moment when you realized that you found your person? Happy fun memories.

Mine: Although I doubt she remembers it, when @Cat and I first met, we went off on a tangent about being a caveman and cavewoman. Hunting mastodons, weaving fabric, cave paintings, discovering fire. That was years ago, but it was such a silly, sweet, lovely conversation. Still makes me smile.

Okay. Your turn.

This is over a decade ago at least. I was doing my usual lurk around the threads when I got a PM from a very popular litster at the time. I had barely spoken to this person, but enjoyed the pics she shared on the AmPic threads. So the PM basically said something along the lines of "It's your lucky day" and included a Skype link. Intrigued, I clicked it and there was this very lovely lady naked on her bed. She basically told me she really wanted to get off with someone watching and chose me because I always commented lovely things but was never crass or rude and never sent unwanted PMs. What resulted was an incredibly hot video call where both of us enjoyed pretty great orgasms. Never really talked much after that, like it hadn't happened and within a year or so, she disappeared off Lit. But damn if it wasn't one of the best surprises during my tenure here.

Last edited:
What has made you belly laugh? When did you meet your Lit bff? That moment when you realized that you found your person? Happy fun memories.

Mine: Although I doubt she remembers it, when @Cat and I first met, we went off on a tangent about being a caveman and cavewoman. Hunting mastodons, weaving fabric, cave paintings, discovering fire. That was years ago, but it was such a silly, sweet, lovely conversation. Still makes me smile.

Okay. Your turn.

Salt!!! You are forgetting the salt!

- Otherwise the mastodon meat will taste pretty bland, dear CM 😘🤩

Okay. Your turn.

Those battle of the sexes battles with you and the rest of the gang….

@Cat @jasonmason @VisualExplorer @n8Romantic @TwoTaTango

Virtual breakfasts served by @Titsandclits @n8Romantic

Munich beer festival plans with @BlackCaramelCreme @Cat @Orchidea73 @Daisy_Love @Wand3rlust

Not to mention all the embarrassing moments in between 😂😂🙈🙈

These are definitely some of my most treasured memories!

You guys.. You are just, well.. yeah.. You make me happy!!

❤️❤️❤️

I just took a trip back in time to 2019 when I had my original username. It was in @catherinewheel77 's thread Everybody Wants Some. I don't know if she'll remember this, but @AnnieLit and I played off each other through a 15 or 16 part story all based on a gif that was posted, and we put the story in the thread. That was so much fun! And it was my first story collaboration experience.

I found the beginning of the story after some searching. I haven't thought about that in a long time, it's been fun reading through it all. 😄

Post in thread 'Everybody Wants Some' https://forum.literotica.com/threads/everybody-wants-some.1493963/post-91201647

I have to say for me its several things.

The day lolly started to talk to me and explained how she liked me.

Being given my name by my girl.

Meeting my sister from another mister for a chat and coffee. (Miss you angel)

Making a friend who im sure we will be friends for life, we speak every morning and night even though we live in opposite timezones.

Does the name have a meaning? What is it if I may ask?
@snexxer

Last edited by a moderator:

Okay. Your turn.
Remember the time I removed a post and it made you look like you were crushing on the guy above you??

That was sooo freaking funny!!! 😂😂😂😍

There have been many moments that have brought me joy... but right now, when asked a favorite, I would have to say it's being invited to take a walk. That request began what is turning out to be a lovely journey.

There have been many moments that have brought me joy... but right now, when asked a favorite, I would have to say it's being invited to take a walk. That request began what is turning out to be a lovely journey.
We’ve not met, but reading that post.
“Hopeful”
“Finding my way”
“Lovely journey”

So inspiring. May fortune favor your quest.

Oh my gosh it’s so silly, but around the time I first started posting regularly I had to take a work trip and I wasn’t around as much for about a week. My first post on my way home someone said (I think it might have been OP 😅) replied “oh thank god you’re back!”
And that gave me all the warm feelings 🥰

Back