What do you like to be called during sex?

Very interesting responses so far!

I guess its only fair to share my own.

I have always enjoyed hearing my lover moaning my name in complete ecstasy. Beyond that, there have been some fun ones, such as when I once had a very sexy woman call out "my king", which immediately pushed me over the edge!

During foreplay I like to be called romantic, endearing names like "sweet" or "baby", but once we actually get down to business there's nothing hotter than being called "slut" or "whore".

"Do you need my thick cock inside your dirty whore cunt?" If I'm really aroused, that sort of thing that will make me crazy with lust.

Just don't call me "bitch". Instant mood-killer. I've been called that with hostility too many times.

Yep, pretty much this^

I love dirty talk and being called anything degrading. Once it's started, I usually go along with it and join in degrading myself

Last edited:
Being Asian, I tend to make those stereotypical comments when I'm having really good sex. So i tend to get turned on more by nasty racial comments. But it's only in certain situations. I'll let you know.

I like to hear my OWN name because it just sounds so sexy hearing it at that moment. As far as nicknames, I like everything from Baby to "bitch," if it's the right person. Once when I was having sex, I accidentally made my friend cum too fast (oops) and without thinking he blurted out, "you bitch!" It became sort of a joke because he never would have said it normally. Since then, it's been kind of a turn on.

Since my wife an I have been fantasizing so much recently about her other lovers (past and present) when we have sex, she suggested that I start calling her slut.

After a while, she said she really liked being called that and it has developed into a bit of a ritual. I will call her slut and then she will ask me why I call her that. I will reply that that is what she is, because she always needs a cock in her pussy.

I'm not sure what my wife tries calling me, her collection of gags muffles what she's trying to say, and that's just fine by me.

Anything dirty except 'twat'. For some reason, that word just makes me laugh.

And I understand why some women don't like to be called 'bitch', but I love it. And I like it even better when he calls me a 'cunt', which I know would be way across the line for most.

But the phrase that currently is my fave is when he calls me a "worthless fucking whore." That is pretty much assured to make me even more eager if I am sucking him off or push me to or over the edge if he is fucking me.

Sometimes I feel sorry for him, though. He used to want to call me sweet names during sex, but I would always beg him to talk dirtier and dirtier. :devil:

I love when my girlfriend calls me by other men's names from her past

I always feel my wife tighten around me when I grab her arse with both hands and call her a cock loving slutty whore

Good: My first name, baby, lover, pet, slut, little cock sucker, fuck-toy
Not so good: Whore, bitch, cunt (although I really like that word used to refer to that part of my body; I just don't want to be called that as a person).

Sometimes I like for her to call me by my buddies name. Then she tells me how she would fuck him. Sends me over the edge every time

Not so good: Whore, bitch, cunt (although I really like that word used to refer to that part of my body; I just don't want to be called that as a person).

Why do you like "slut"? It's my wife's favorite too.

LOL - different strokes I guess - I actually prefer being called the c-word over whore.

Slut is just so dirty. It's definitely my fave too. :D

Plus, my husband knows I sort of was one when I was younger so it's like our naughty secret when he calls me one and the fact that I can't even argue with him when he does makes it even hotter (for me at least)

Slut is just so dirty. It's definitely my fave too. :D

Plus, my husband knows I sort of was one when I was younger so it's like our naughty secret when he calls me one and the fact that I can't even argue with him when he does makes it even hotter (for me at least)

Well all of that is true for my wife too. It's an accurate description

Back