Well, why not...? (guy)

For those following... I know, I know I've been slacking. I even have a private request I haven't done, too!

I will be traveling down to the DC area tonight and hope to get some pics done there in the next couple of days. Who knows? Maybe I'll find an actual person down there to help me take them!

For those following... I know, I know I've been slacking. I even have a private request I haven't done, too!

I will be traveling down to the DC area tonight and hope to get some pics done there in the next couple of days. Who knows? Maybe I'll find an actual person down there to help me take them!

Please keep posting ;) hope DC finds you well.

Damn, I so love the tribal tats.
Even moreso the ass

What kind of art have you made?

Looking forward to the new ones!

Looking forward to the new ones!

Yeah, well. I've been slacking. I think someone should spank me for it. :eek: I've been pretty busy since down in the DC area, but may have some time to post more soon!

Okay! Got a little bit of time sooner than I thought!

Thanks for being so patient!

Two more coming next post...

Attachments

• DSC02226.JPG
    DSC02226.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 288
  • DSC02225.JPG
    DSC02225.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 275
  • DSC02229.JPG
    DSC02229.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 218
  • DSC02230.JPG
    DSC02230.JPG
    93.9 KB · Views: 313
It only let's you upload 5 at a time, so here are 2 more!

Attachments

• DSC02231.JPG
    DSC02231.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 264
  • DSC02232.JPG
    DSC02232.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 196
Oh! Shit! Forgot to ask... meant to as I posted...

In the pics earlier in the thread, I was smooth shaven (chest, abs, etc). In these, I just shot them as was with some hair grown in.

What do YOU think looks better for me? Hair or smooth?

Lurker here :)

Now that's what I call an ass! :eek:
Need some help getting those jeans the rest of the way off?? :D

attachment.php

Damn, I so love the tribal tats.
Even moreso the ass

What kind of art have you made?

Artina! Sorry to have skipped over replying!

The tat is actually custom designed by me. I drew it out, the tattoo artist traced it on and recreated it from the drawing. It's actually not quite as it was on paper, though... I'd intentionally had things spaced a certain way.

What art have I done? I've worked in different media over the years. Haven't really done much in some time, but enjoy working with acrylic paint.

Now that's what I call an ass! :eek:
Need some help getting those jeans the rest of the way off?? :D

Depends. Would you take them off slowly or roughly? :devil:

Edit to add...

When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.

Love that in your sig, Jen. So true.

Well personally I like hair on. Au naturel!

Great teasing pics. Like flicking through one of those slow action booklets :D

Well personally I like hair on. Au naturel!

Great teasing pics. Like flicking through one of those slow action booklets :D

One vote for hair. (Personally, I dislike having body hair... but, also dislike those little friggin shaving prickles.)

Now, let's see... how many people have called me a tease... :rolleyes:

Nice hands. ;) :D

Thanks! Why did I have a feeling you'd pop in here tonight? *lol*

Ohhh damn!!! You have a great body! As for the hair or no hair, i am usually one for no hair but you dont have tons so even hair looks good!;)

may i just add my tongue told me it would love licking every inch of you! :devil:

Ohhh damn!!! You have a great body! As for the hair or no hair, i am usually one for no hair but you dont have tons so even hair looks good!;)

AHA! We're now 3 to 1 (well, kinda neutral, but I take "usually one for no hair" as the vote)!

may i just add my tongue told me it would love licking every inch of you! :devil:

Well, every inch of me loves tongues. :devil: Every.

I do, but I prefer shaved balls. Sorry no other way to put it. :D

Well, they feel cleaner shaven for one. :D

AHA! We're now 3 to 1 (well, kinda neutral, but I take "usually one for no hair" as the vote)!

Well, every inch of me loves tongues. :devil: Every.

Well, they feel cleaner shaven for one. :D

Shaved there is awesome! :kiss:

Shaved there is awesome! :kiss:

From what I understand of the rules, can't really give a good close look there, can I?

*lol* I do love the feel of them smooth. It heightens the sense of touch to them.

What do YOU think looks better for me? Hair or smooth?
I prefer you with chest hair definitely, it's more masculine. Now if you want to shave and display another part of your body, I would have a different opinion on that. :)
What art have I done? I've worked in different media over the years. Haven't really done much in some time, but enjoy working with acrylic paint.
Do you have any examples you could post?
Would you take them off slowly or roughly? :devil:
If I was uncovering that fine ass, I would take my time. Otherwise I would likely be a little rough. :D
Love that in your sig, Jen. So true.
Isn't it just the truth though? I am a natually optimistic person but I put it there to remind me that events in our life have a way of sorting themselves out.

I prefer you with chest hair definitely, it's more masculine. Now if you want to shave and display another part of your body, I would have a different opinion on that. :)

"Another" part, eh? Same part others are mentioning? *lol* See my next post (no, not pics yet).

Do you have any examples you could post?

I'd have to dig up pics and am not sure I want to post artwork here (well, unless it was wrotic... and one does kinds look indirectly erotic...)

If I was uncovering that fine ass, I would take my time. Otherwise I would likely be a little rough. :D

"Fine"... *blush*

Isn't it just the truth though? I am a natually optimistic person but I put it there to remind me that events in our life have a way of sorting themselves out.

It is a good reminder.

Back