The Joy of the Finish (M30s)

I get quite the joy out of cumming (duh) but not just the physical sensation. I have, what I feel is a weird fetish: I love watching cum shoot out. Thick, long ropes. Sign me up! Recently, I've taken a liking to recording my own finishes, especially slow motion ones. This thread will be, hopefully, a long term collection of my personal pictures and clips of action shots and potentially other stuff but the focus will be on the finishes.

I hope you all enjoy them as much as I do!

My Collection:

Clips:​

I love the pulsating cock when it cums.

I get quite the joy out of cumming (duh) but not just the physical sensation. I have, what I feel is a weird fetish: I love watching cum shoot out. Thick, long ropes. Sign me up! Recently, I've taken a liking to recording my own finishes, especially slow motion ones. This thread will be, hopefully, a long term collection of my personal pictures and clips of action shots and potentially other stuff but the focus will be on the finishes.

I hope you all enjoy them as much as I do!

My Collection:

Clips:​

Great pics and vids, need that in my mouth and ass

Long hours and hard working conditions? Thrusted into the middle of a busy schedule where you'll be covered in work? Sound up for the job?
Nothing I like better than being covered in work - especially if there's some thrusting going on.

Looks like Monday and Fridays will be my best days for putting up new pictures and videos. With that being said, I had a little too much fun and made a two part gif. Oops! :sneaky:

Part 1
Part 2

Enjoy.. hopefully as much as I did :giggle:

Disappointing! I had such a wonderfully messy orgasm over the weekend but in the midst of all the enjoyment I forgot to hit record.. so here's a short clip that hopefully you all can enjoy as well. Short but sweet.

Disappointing! I had such a wonderfully messy orgasm over the weekend but in the midst of all the enjoyment I forgot to hit record.. so here's a short clip that hopefully you all can enjoy as well. Short but sweet.
Good lord your cock is beautiful. Wish I was there in person to watch you cum. Love seeing cum shooting out of a big hard cock like yours. Mmmmm

Good lord your cock is beautiful. Wish I was there in person to watch you cum. Love seeing cum shooting out of a big hard cock like yours. Mmmmm
Thank you! I'm certainly glad to hear you're enjoying it.

Back