The Joy of the Finish (M30s)

ThatFire

Really Experienced
I get quite the joy out of cumming (duh) but not just the physical sensation. I have, what I feel is a weird fetish: I love watching cum shoot out. Thick, long ropes. Sign me up! Recently, I've taken a liking to recording my own finishes, especially slow motion ones. This thread will be, hopefully, a long term collection of my personal pictures and clips of action shots and potentially other stuff but the focus will be on the finishes.

I hope you all enjoy them as much as I do!

Unfortunately due to Imgur's policy change, all of the previous links have been removed. Maybe one day in the future I'll re-upload them somewhere again!

Last edited:
Hi there! These were absolutely incredible to watch, especially in slow motion, it just makes it that much more sexy and delicious to watch! I also have a kink for watching cum shoot out, just watching all the cum jerk forth can be such a turn on for me. Thanks for sharing these clips and I hope you share more because you have a gorgeous cock and so much cum that should be shared and enjoyed by all.

Hi there! These were absolutely incredible to watch, especially in slow motion, it just makes it that much more sexy and delicious to watch! I also have a kink for watching cum shoot out, just watching all the cum jerk forth can be such a turn on for me. Thanks for sharing these clips and I hope you share more because you have a gorgeous cock and so much cum that should be shared and enjoyed by all.
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I'm glad you're enjoying them. It's been a bit busier of a week this week but I definitely have more to share that I'm hoping you love just as much ;)

I get quite the joy out of cumming (duh) but not just the physical sensation. I have, what I feel is a weird fetish: I love watching cum shoot out. Thick, long ropes. Sign me up! Recently, I've taken a liking to recording my own finishes, especially slow motion ones. This thread will be, hopefully, a long term collection of my personal pictures and clips of action shots and potentially other stuff but the focus will be on the finishes.

My Collection:

Clips:​

Omg!what fantastic shots!

My Collection:

Clips:​

Would love to have your cum shooting into the back of my throat!!!! So Ready!!!

Back