The Joy of the Finish (M30s)

Hope everyone had an incredible weekend! Had someone ask me about doing a cum tribute for them. If others are interested I'm always up for having more orgasms. :sneaky:

I get quite the joy out of cumming (duh) but not just the physical sensation. I have, what I feel is a weird fetish: I love watching cum shoot out. Thick, long ropes. Sign me up! Recently, I've taken a liking to recording my own finishes, especially slow motion ones. This thread will be, hopefully, a long term collection of my personal pictures and clips of action shots and potentially other stuff but the focus will be on the finishes.

I hope you all enjoy them as much as I do!

My Collection:

Clips:​

I would love to be on the receiving end of all that lovely cum!!!!!!! YUM!!!

Loving all these. Only improvement would be it was my hand on that beautiful prick bringing it to that throbbing ejaculation.

I get quite the joy out of cumming (duh) but not just the physical sensation. I have, what I feel is a weird fetish: I love watching cum shoot out. Thick, long ropes. Sign me up! Recently, I've taken a liking to recording my own finishes, especially slow motion ones. This thread will be, hopefully, a long term collection of my personal pictures and clips of action shots and potentially other stuff but the focus will be on the finishes.

My Collection:

Would love to have you hitting the back of my throat with your hot cum!

My Collection:

Lick

My Collection:

Watched every single one. Then went back to happy Friday and came so hard wishing I could lick up that fat globule of jizz dribbling down your gorgeous cock. You can shoot your load down my throat any day😘

Love em all!! Especially happy Friday.
That really needs to be licked up.
Thank you for posting these

My Collection:

I, too, love to watch cum shooting out. Great to see real cum shots instead of those fake firehose cum shots. Would like to see some others that would feed our fantasies, but Please continue.

Back